Forensic Astrology - KRISTI CORNWELL missing 8/11/09 GA

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MB Lover: I agree, he has a VERY creepy chart for one.
All those Moon squares, not a one of "em worth a hill of beans to him, nor does his Jupiter square Saturn auger well for a sainted minister. Speaks more of Bi polarism actually as Jupiter is (expansion ) and Saturn is (contraction)

But, while not liking the traits, I don't know that I can stretch that into the capability of murder. See the little boy missing now Patrick Alford thread to see what I mean.
His caretaker is the caretaker from hell (foster mom?)......as far as her natal goes, imo.
Yet is she the one responsible for his disappearance in other then being simply "there" at the time?

BOTH of these fine examples of human beings, have the generational Neptune square Uranus (both the caretaker/foster mom of Patrick and this man, the minister)
Crappy for straight thinking! Born in the 50s.

Sometimes, these things are VERY hard to discern. At least for me, as I realize the gravity of the situation of course to call a spade a spade.

And he's a spade. Or at least the minister of a church I'd not be going to anytime soon, lol.

I respect both you and Knox opinions as well, quite a bit.

Leomoon

p.s. I also have Neptune(11 Libra) square Mercury (11 Capricorn) myself, so you may notice quite a few times, I give people the benefit of the doubt, when perhaps I really should not! It's a trait I am well aware of and use to be to my own personal detriment to do so, but I do prefer to do so unless I'm very certain.
The child who was found, (Zoey)?......I felt the worse for her, yet she was found.
We can make mistakes, all of us.

Leomoon thank you for the analysis. Can you speak more about DD? Perhaps run an event chart for the time he says he was on the phone with Kristi?

The event of D.D. speaking on the phone with Kristi is the first chart on this thread, Knox, with your signature under it.

Very well could be - Maybe I'm just jaded about Preachers... Maybe he is truly incapable of murder....but do you think he could be incapable of a "hit"?

Poor Patrick...something isn't right there. But I see how you mean... Preacher on one hand (supposedly an upstanding man of God - who is supposed to do the right thing)... Then you have the foster mom - who supposedly has had foster children in her care for many, many years without incident...and then wham... I find it hard to rationalize that she would do anything to him...but yet at the same time I do feel she was quite possibly a little more than negligent. With the feeling that knowing he may have had the potential to runaway...that she allowed him to take out the trash unsupervised. (ETA - That's just my perception of what may have happened)

Anyway...it would be a stretch for either of these people...yet...there's a first time for everything...

I used to be in the habit of giving people the benefit of the doubt or giving them a 2nd chance... Fortunately or unfortunately I found out that I couldn't do that any longer...

Thanks for your thoughts! You make me think and trying to think out of the box on this one!

I appreciate all the time and hard work all of the astro's put into these cases! You folks are the greatest! Many blessings to you all!

Gone but not forgotten.

His Saturn atop her Jupiter (would tend to restrict her freedom to be who she wishes to be),
his Pluto/Jupiter in Leo (near Regulus)

kristiecornwellanddougl.gif

Knox: Ref: Kristi and "DD" synastry.

Last night on TV I saw Kristi's mother talk about the 8months that has passed
with no resolution to this case. Very sad to see her. Apparently there is much concern on her part about a sketch of a young man who had a particular type of SUV and there is a sketch out there of both the man and the car with information provided to Kristi's mom via a grandmother who thought it could be her grandson.

She said her grandson had such a vehicle and looked like the sketch drawing!
However Kristi's mother was pleading for the woman to get in touch with the LE again, but thus far has not heard a thing.

Kristi's mother had nothing but good to say about the Police and their investigation so she is not complaining at all.....she is just frustrated that this grandmother has not apparently called back again or gotten in touch with the police a second time.

She said the grandson lived in Florida and visited Georgia (her house ) the same week that Kristi was kidnapped.

I think this is where the focus is now on this case on this mysterious younger man and his vehicle, perhaps the sketch was provided by eye witnesses to a prior kidnapping attempt with the same car and in the same area, not long before Kristi was taken.

On this link, we can see the sketch if you scroll down:
http://xrl.us/bhghrw

As for "DD" and the synastry, I think had she dated him for any length of time, she would not have been interested in him for long. There are not enough contacts that are compatible here, and his Saturn on her Jupiter (curtailing her freedoms), probably would have gotten to her sooner then later.
He was far older then Kristi.

As for Regulus as it pertains in his natal?......Regulus is conjunct his Jupiter, but more and equally important is that Pluto conjuncts his Jupiter too! Whenever you see Regulus in the natal, there will be a long climb up, (in whatever area of life), such as with the murdered School Board official, Kathy who was bludgeoned while recuperating from facial surgery.......who has Sun & Venus conjunct "Regulus".....
A LONG climb up to success as with DD, but EVENTUALLY according to observations by the ancients and myself, a crash or hard thud eventually occurs with the planets align in such a way to bring this about.

His day will come too. Regulus says so .....it's a natal promise.

One of our WS Members Mnkybznes brought to our attention a story of a kidnap/rape coming out of Atlanta. The vehicle used in that crime and the suspect had similarities to the POI/vehicle in the Ranger NC and Kristi Cornwell cases. It was also rumored that the POI has a "silver xterra" which he does not drive anymore.

Peachtree Standoff Victim Identified

Posted: 7:10 am EDT April 8, 2010Updated: 6:45 am EDT April 9, 2010
ATLANTA -- Police have identified the man who claimed he had explosives in his car, shutting down parts of Peachtree Street in midtown Atlanta Thursday morning.Investigators said James Carringer, 42, killed himself inside that car near Peachtree and 26th streets.Authorities said Carringer was wanted for the kidnapping and rape of a relative at Kennesaw State University.
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/23087574/detail.html
Atlanta case may be connected to attempted Easter abduction

Atlanta standoff may have connection to attempted abduction

12280405_BG1.jpg
Church camera's in Montgomery caught the person driving this SUV attempting to abduct a young girl.
12280405_BG2.jpg
The SUV from Atlanta's standoff.

Posted by: Erin Robinson - bio | email
MONTGOMERY, AL (WSFA) - The Montgomery Police Department is investigating to see if a vehicle involved in a standoff in Atlanta, Georgia is the same one used in an attempted abduction in Montgomery on Easter Sunday.

Atlanta police were involved in a standoff with 42-year-old James Scott Carringer early Thursday morning in the downtown area. Police believe he kidnapped and sexually assaulted a 19-year-old college student.

He was holed up in a Nissan Xterra SUV that looked very similar to the one used in an attempted abduction of a 10-year-old at Hunter Station Baptist church in Montgomery on Easter.

http://www.wsfa.com/Global/story.asp?S=12280405

A chart reading on James Scott Carrington DOB 12/26/67 was requested. Tuba's comments are copied and pasted below, she will be along later to post charts and further comments.

Event Chart:
JSC's ASC for 4:50 a.m. Eastern STANDARD time, when the gunshot was heard by the police, is the same ASC as Kristi's assault. The Sun was 18:27 Aries, the degree of Arrest, so he knew what was coming. It is also a Sun that trines the Sun of Kristi's disappearance. The Moon in Aquarius also fits the Aquarian signature in her event chart, very MUCH so! Even the H.4 cusp or nadir of the man's suicide matches Kristi's abduction chart. All strictly lined up. And this event's House 2 conjoins the Moon of August 11 on the road. What must it be like to be in the throes of overwhelming violent compulsion that drives you to nab and rape your own relative!

Natal Chart:
Guess where his Mars is? Dead right, 19° Aquarius, directly opposite the event Sun of August 11, to the very degree. Remember 19° Leo and how Mars turned on that degree at her birthday and I did a separate special chart for that non-coincidence in December?

JSC has Mercury combust the Sun and Pluto is sitting on both since way last year.He was born with Uranus where Saturn is now, again to the very degree, 29° Virgo. At the funeral, the Moon was directly opposite that at 28:45 Pisces. Her Jupiter is 25 and Js. Scott C.'s Neptune is 25°, both Scorpio. This year, his progressed Mercury and Jupiter are 2° Virgo & Pisces in exact opposition and his Mars has progressed to 22° Pisces while his Pluto is exactly opposite at 22° Virgo and both of them square the Mars of the abduction. By progression, his Sun is 17° plus Aquarius--but of course! He would have offended again and again if not apprehended.

You did a terrific job of transferring our thoughts over here from the shared messages, Knox. I will be posting the event chart for Thursday's Buckhead suicide as soon as I make a legible, presentable copy. Thank you for that effort

Here is the event chart for Carringer's suicide upon being discovered in the North Atlanta community of Buckhead, GA.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/Criminal%20Cases/JsScottCarringtonSuicide001.jpg

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/KristiCornwell090.jpg

Davis is a family name among the Carringers. D.D.'s Mars at 15° Pisces sits on the Ascendant of the suicide chart trine his own Sun at 13° Cancer. The point in D.D.'s chart called The Fatal Flaw is 6:37 Capricorn and the Part of Fortune for the Carringer suicide is 6:47 Capricorn. D.D. has three family planets at the bottom of the suicide chart. We already knew D.D.'s Mars was on the abduction Ascendant for Kristi Cornwell.

This is the noon birth chart for James Scott Carringer, December 26, 1967. Progressions are marked in color outside the horoscope rim.

CarringersBirthPlanetsatNoon001.jpg

Here are the charts for Kristi and JSC located to Blairsville. The Nadir of Kristi's chart is 179°28', JSC's Uranus and Pluto were on it at 179°33' and 179°40' respectively. They also squared her Sun at 268°31'. His Mars/Saturn midpoint was near the Midheaven of this chart for her.

JSC's Venus/Mars midpoint was at 276°08', square to his Saturn at 6°24'. His Sun/Saturn midpoint is posited by his Mars by little more than 1 degree difference.

Kristi:

a-Kristi.gif

JSC:

d-JSC.gif

Bob

Here is Kristi's demi-solar demi-lunar progressed to Aug 11, 2009 at 9:15 pm, EDT in Blairsville. It has Mars on the Dsc and Uranus on the IC. I can personally attest that the combination is indicative of a violent episode. Her progressed Mars/Venus, Neptune/Venus, and Jupiter/Venus midpoints were on the ascendant of the progressed lunar return, possibly an indication heightened sexual terror under the circumstances. Transit Mars at the same time was opposite her progressed Venus.

The MC was at 177°04'. JSC's natal Uranus at 179°33' and natal Pluto at 179°40', and his progressed Mars/Saturn at 000°36', would have come to the MC-IC axis later and/or at a point to the East, possibly his home or Kings Mountain.

b-KristiPSDLPN.gif

Below is the same progressed lunar return showing her natal Sun opposite lunar return Venus, both square to the MC in right ascension and her natal Moon and Pluto in longitude at that time and place. Given what is known about the circumstances of the moment and the placement of Mars and Uranus on the angles of the progressed lunar return, not a pleasant experience

c-KristPDSDLN.gif

Bob

Here is JSC's demi-solar demi-lunar return progressed to the time of Kristi's abduction with his progressed natal around it. Return Pluto was on the IC. The East Point was at 179°12'. His progressed Uranus (179°09') and Pluto (179°23') were conjunct. His progressed Mars/Saturn midpoint was conjunct the Dsc.

e-JSCPDSDLPN.gif

Here is the same chart with Kristi's natal around it. Her Sun on the IC and her Moon and Pluto (in longitude) on the Asc might indicate that her whole being hung in the balance.

j-JSCPDSDLKristi.gif

Bob

Here is JSC's 2009 solar return's lunar return progressed to the approximate time of his suicide with his progressed natal around it. Return Saturn was on the MC opposite his progressed Mars/Saturn midpoint.

His natal and progressed Uranus and Pluto were probably on the MC when he was surrounded by the police.

g-JSC09PDLPN.jpg

Bob

Posted: Thursday, April 15th 2010 at 10:13am
Ala. kidnap attempt linked to NE Ga. man

By The Associated Press

MONTGOMERY, Ala. - Montgomery police say a man who killed himself during a standoff with Atlanta police last week is - as they suspected - the same man who tried to abduct a 10-year-old girl in Montgomery a few days earlier.

They say 42-year-old James "Scott" Carringer of Young Harris tried to abduct the girl from a church on April 4 as she hid Easter eggs with her brother.

Four days later Carringer told Atlanta police responding to an early morning call about a suspicious vehicle in the city's Buckhead area that he was suicidal and had a gun and explosives.

http://www.accessnorthga.com/detail.php?n=228650

Just a matter of time until he is connected to Kristi's case? I have been reading Blairsville and Hiawassee Topix forums ... Very interesting comments.

Snipped;

Montgomery police con*ducted interviews and examin*ed the vehicle for forensic evi*dence, Barnett said.

Police then were able to de*termine that Carringer was the same man who grabbed the 10-year-old Montgomery girl as she hid Easter eggs with her brother, Barnett said. The girl could be seen on the church's video surveillance jumping from the back seat of the SUV as it backed out of the parking lot.

Montgomery Mayor Todd Strange said everything came together for the police depart*ment in cracking the case. "When you put good police work with good luck, you can solve a lot of crimes," he said.

Police don't know what Car*ringer was doing in Montgom*ery, but his wife told investiga*tors that he often was away from home in unknown locations for days at a time, Strange said.

http://www.montgomeryadvertiser.com...Montgomery-killed-himself-in-Atlanta-standoff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unique sky 6793