Forensic Astrology - KRISTI CORNWELL missing 8/11/09 GA

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Snipped;
When the Tribune contacted Towns County Sheriff Chris Clinton concerning whether or not Carringer could be linked to the Kristi Cornwell case, Clinton stated, “Whenever we run across instances such of these, we always consider the possibility that cases could be related.” The G.B.I is currently investigating the Cornwell case.

http://townstribune.blogspot.com/2010/04/towns-county-man-dead-in-buckhead.html

It has been almost three weeks since Mr. Carringer took his life. I realize things take time, doesn't happen like on a hour long TV show, but I thought we might hear something from the GBI by now? An "We are looking into a possible connection" ... Poor Kristi, are we ever going to find her?

It feels like her case is on the cooling shelf.

More like an ice-house. Can we run a progressed transit to see if something is going to break in this case soon? Just plain old grasping for straws Tuba.

Late May, from the 22nd on, is a most productive time. Let's pray for RESULT! (I mean productive in connection with the assault and aftermath.)

Tuba LOOK!!!!! Finally!!!!!!

GBI Eyes Suspect In Missing Blairsville Woman Case

ATLANTA -- It has been nine months since Kristi Cornwell disappeared from a country road near her parents Blairsville home. She hasn't been seen since.
Cornwell's family has had a number of false hopes as leads developed in the case. But none of them have panned out.

For the first time in the case, the GBI is looking at a possible suspect. GBI spokesperson John Bankhead said 42-year old James Carringer, recently from Young Harris, GA is being looked at for his possible involvement in Cornwell's disappearance.
http://www.11alive.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=143838&catid=3

Also these:

http://www.accessnorthga.com/detail.php?n=229326

and

Suspect Named In Case Of Missing Blairsville Woman

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/23521347/detail.html

Posted: 5:11 pm EDT May 11, 2010
Updated: 5:37 pm EDT May 11, 2010

" “There is some information about Mr. Carringer that we haven’t released to the public that he may be involved in Kristi disappearance,” said GBI spokesman John Bankhead."

"Investigators with the GBI want to hear from anyone who may have additional information about Cornwell’s case. You may call their tip line at 800-597-8477."

I SO HOPE AND PRAY THAT THIS IS IT...My heart breaks every time I see the Cornwells in town, or on the news.

Did Suspect Ditch Car After Cornwell Abduction?

The GBI developed information that Carringer sold a vehicle shortly after Cornwell was abducted. "Mr. Carringer did own a silver Xterra with a brush guard at the time of Kristi's disappearance and during the time of the Ranger incident," said GBI spokesperson John Bankhead.

Bankhead said the GBI impounded that vehicle and processed it for evidence. He said they are still waiting for lab results on some of the evidence.

Carringer was also tied as a suspect to the attempted abduction of a ten year old girl in Montgomery, AL on April 4. The girl was at an Easter egg hunt at her church when a man driving a black Nissan Xterra pulled up and tried to force her into the back of the car. The girl escaped.

Carringer has become a promising lead for the GBI in the Cornwell case. But Bankhead said it is also discouraging. "The fact that a lead in this case is deceased and we can't interview him makes it very difficult," he said. Bankhead said Carringer may be the only person who knows where Cornwell is.
http://www.wxiatv.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=143896&provider=top

I know there have been other charts, one for James Carringer himself, but not for him and the day of Kristi’s disapparance (the transits)
we can see visually?

When we see Transiting Uranus hovering over his Atropos, actually, the astrodienst
Chart is sometimes “visually off”. In this case, TR Uranus is making an exact station
Over his natal Chiron at 25 degrees Pisces, and appears rather signfigant in light of what has all transpired and been revealed about him and the automobile seen at Kristi’s disappearance.

Then there is TR Juno at 4 degrees Aries approaching natal Saturn within one degree.
I’ve been seeing Juno a lot lately near planets in the killers charts or the POI (whichever the case may be) and think it’s an asteroid worth watching now closely in these cases too.
Perhaps the POI or killer sees the intended victim in some way as “belonging to him?”

TR Pluto conjuncts his natal Mercury in this chart and time, and in light of the suicide.
TR Saturn approaches his natal Pluto

All in all, he seems to be the one reasonably so.
Venus in Scorpio in “ Detriment “ and conj. to Neptune - sexual fantasies he tried to fulfill with 22nd degree (Venus) self-undoing

Uranus conj. Pluto natally (a conjunction seen as a ticking bomb)
Nodes are Aries to Libra late degrees. Saturn in Aries in “Fall” Jupiter in “Detriment” in Virgo

I wonder if he had the makings then of a “Serial” killer?

Does this now let DD off the proverbial hook?
(he had Tert. Progressed Saturn over his natal Juno when KC went missing)……….

jamescarringernatalsunr.gif

Good points Leomoon, thank you.

When you take the Ranger incident, Kristi's abduction, the rape of the step-daughter and the abduction of the little girl into consideration it makes you wonder about the SK possibility. The GBI and LE in three states should be all over that!!

Bankhead (GBI Agent) commented today that JSC seemed to be targeting women younger than Kristi, I scratched my head at that one. Surely the GBI knows that victims are sometimes chosen based on "opportunity". We have waited a long time for something to surface in Kristi's case, I want the GBI to be all over this guy's home, cars, associates and friends, computers, cell phone records, business records, tax records, gas receipts, bank records, etc. So he's dead, that doesn't mean they can't figure this out.

Late May, from the 22nd on, is a most productive time. Let's pray for RESULT! (I mean productive in connection with the assault and aftermath.)

Hoping this proves true for the GBI. It would be a likely time frame for results to be announced in the forensic examination of the vehicles JSC drove and more.

Remember your post #208 wherein Js. Scott Carringer's Sun at 17° ineluctably approached his Mars at 19° so that he would offend again and again. The nature of each and every past and future crime are the interesting question but violent they would be.

August 11, 2010 marks the one year anniversary of Kristi's abduction.
Not a word about her case in months : (

One year later, still no trace of missing woman
Cornwell disappeared last Aug. 11; clues so far haven’t led to an answer
August 7, 2010 11:15 p.m.

0808missing.jpg

STEPHEN GURR/The Times
Jo Ann Cornwell holds a picture of her daughter, Kristi Cornwell, while standing along Jones Creek Road near Blairsville. Kristi Cornwell disappeared along the same road a year ago Wednesday.

How to help
Anyone with information about the disappearance of Kristi Cornwell is asked to call 1-800-597-8477. A $50,000 reward is available.

BLAIRSVILLE - Nearly a year has passed since Jo Ann Cornwell's daughter Kristi walked out the door of their Union County home for what was supposed to be a 30-minute walk.

"It's like time has stood still, and I'm still stuck in that night, just waiting for her to come home," Jo Ann Cornwell said.

Wednesday will mark the one-year anniversary of Kristi Cornwell's disappearance. The 39-year-old single mother was walking along Jones Creek Road for exercise when she was apparently abducted. Her boyfriend was speaking with her on her cell phone when the abduction occurred, authorities said.

And though a possible suspect in the case was identified earlier this year, he may have taken secrets with him to the grave when he committed suicide.

All the while, Jo Ann Cornwell still hopes she'll see her daughter again.
"I'll never give up hope," she said. "Unless I know different. I know she may not be (alive), but I know that miracles happen every day, too, and people are found who were held captive for years. So I have to hold out hope."

Kristi Cornwell walked the route from her parents' home west of Blairsville past Union Baptist Church and along a two-lane country road a few nights a week. She went out shortly before 9 p.m. Aug. 11, 2009, and was seen walking past the church, out toward the remote road surrounded by pasture and a few farmhouses.

Her boyfriend told police he heard sounds of a struggle over the phone. Her personal effects, including a cell phone, were later found along the side of the road.

Investigators pieced together a possible scenario from a similar incident in nearby Ranger, N.C., and issued a lookout for a Nissan Xterra pickup truck.
James Scott Carringer, a 42-year-old real estate appraiser from Young Harris, owned such a truck and was a suspect in an attempted abduction of a child in Montgomery, Ala. In April, Carringer killed himself as police attempted to arrest him on charges of raping a woman in Ellijay.

"He is still a lead that we're trying to develop information on," said Georgia Bureau of Investigation Special Agent Kim Williams, who heads up the Cleveland regional office that is investigating Cornwell's disappearance. "However, since he's not available to us, things are going a little slower than they normally would. We're still collecting information about him. Any additional information we could get from the public about (Carringer) and his travels would be helpful."

A letter received by Cherokee County, N.C., authorities that was purportedly from the grandmother of someone involved in Cornwell's abduction is still considered valid, but investigators haven't determined who wrote it, Williams said.

"We would still ask that the author of that letter come forward, because that's a good lead," she said.

Jo Ann Cornwell and her family have done everything they can think of to find out what happened: going on national television, sending out mass mailings and offering a $50,000 reward for information. A television documentary crew recently spent a week in Union County working on a program about the case that will air this fall.

http://www.gainesvilletimes.com/sect...article/36315/

AnonymousLettersfromNC001.jpg

This analysis looks at the link between the Blairsville crime and the subject of the anonymous letters from a grandmother in Charlotte, NC. The next step is to examine the letters and the crime in Blairsville as against Carringer. Obviously the grandson may be guilty of assault and yet not be Carringer. We will look into the next possibility.

The violence in Js. S. Carringer certainly was triggered by the Mars station that preceded Grandmother's letters but anyone with volent potential was affected by the Leo Mars station. James Scott Carringer had both progressed Sun and progressed Mars together opposite that station. This helps to explain his criminal acts and his suicide but in and of itself does not identify him as the grandson. His Sun and his Saturn (natal) are reflected in the thoughts she writes in the letters but some connections remain for us to fill in. Mark him down as a possibility because we do not yet have enough.

Carringer had Venus 22°Scorpio (in Detriment) and conj. Kristi’s own Venus so they could have been attraction here, him to her.
Carringer had TR BML 25Cap. Conj. his Natal Vesta at 26Cap. Feeling a bit of wild oats
And looking for prey, but I’d think moreso a virginal young woman because of Vesta makes more sense to me here.

Didn’t he kill himself over a young girl he tried to pick up?

TR Pluto was at 0°Capricorn conj. his Mercury at 2° and Sun at 3° respectively
Self-destructive tendencies here…..with all this Capricorn seen as a pillar of his community and could not handle being seen otherwise as his Venus dictated in the 22nd degree to his own self-undoing.

His Progressed Moon was at 10°Taurus conjunct his natal Black Moon Lilith and in the Eye of Cetus the Monster Whale suggesting in the public venue
He also had TR Saturn conj. his Natal Pluto (self-destruction) going on.
His karma coming down hard on him.

But did he kill Kristi Cornwall or kidnap her as she yelled into the telephone,
“Don’t Take Me?” which her then boyfriend heard on the other end of the phone.

His natal Saturn was semi-square to natal Mars not a good omen for him as for self-discipline…..and Neptune at 25°Scorpio squared his natal Mars undermining him all the way for self-gratification of the sexual prowl type.

These are rather difficult vibrations to overcome when we are talking about Scorpio and the 25th degree of fixed signs.,or the 22nd as for his Venus and lest we forget Kristi herself had the North Node at 25Aquarius, a fixed sign and a murder degree being transited by 22nd degree Jupiter in Aquarius and the 25th degree (murder) Aquarius Neptune.
For Mr. Carringer - His own natal Jupiter is conjunct his own Zeus at 9Virgo (body in the ditch) degree, so I’m not at all surprised he ended up as he did.

How about the man arrested in Georgia you ask about?
Looking at his natal chart, and recalling the 25th degree of Neptune in Aquarius,
As concerns both him and Kristi?
His natal has Pallas Athena at 26 Aquarius – and here can be trouble for him and others
When he’s on the prowl.
There was an activation of his Pallas during this time in 2009 when Neptune stationed over it at 25Aquarius.
But is this enough, along with Jupiter to kill or kidnap her?
I’d say it probably can be, as he also had Transiting Mercury at 12Virgo conjunct
His natal Zeus at 11Virgo (another murder degree or victimization degree)
Zeus a TransNeptunian hypothetical planet is said to be about a driven compulsion
A directed energy….to act.This plus the activation of a conjunction hitting his Vulcanus at 5Cancer
By the transit of Moira (the fates) and Kronos – “The ultimate in authority”
Gives impetus to pull this off imo.

Could you run his chart and see if there is anything that piques your interest?
Kenneth W Lumphin
(Age 39)

Birth Date: 10/29/1970

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads