Forensic Astrology - KYRON HORMAN disappears 6/4/10 Portland, OR #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last seen "Santa" 22:11 Libra, Kyron natal "Santa" 3:33 Taurus trine Chiron 3:13 Capricorn.

Kyron natal "Virginia" 22:08 Libra. There's a Virginia Lake on Sauvie Island. And a pumpkin farm.

Kyron natal "Punkin" 2:38 Gemini trines his Apophis 2:27 Libra.

Virginia and Santa in the last seen chart are 51 degrees 13 minutes apart.

And the astro to back up Bern!

I found this very interesting. There is a man that was spotted in a photo from Kyron's SM facebook page of the science fair that shows a white haired man with a white beard lurking in the background. He is in the second picture in the article and there is a circle and arrow pointing to him. The astros seem to have focused in on a man with white hair and beard possibly being involved so I thought this may be relevent since no reports of Kyron sightings at the school have come from men. Just students and other mothers. There is also speculation about the photos being photoshopped because in the first photo, it looks like Kyron's arm is missing, but IMO I think it is just behind his back and hidden by his sleeve.

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/06...spotted-in-photo-from-stepmoms-facebook-page/

After going through this whole thread and looking at the charts and Astro analysis, I can't find any focus on a man with white hair & a beard.

(chart possibilities: Young people, siblings of young people, people normally found in school environment, definitely a female is involved....but no white haired man w/beard.)

The Santa asteroid came about because such a person(white hair etc) was discussed in the Missing Persons thread & we had recvd so many requests, so an asteroid search was done, but no where is it stated this male person is possibly a perp.

After going through this whole thread and looking at the charts and Astro analysis, I can't find any focus on a man with white hair & a beard.

(chart possibilities: Young people, siblings of young people, people normally found in school environment, definitely a female is involved....but no white haired man w/beard.)

The Santa asteroid came about because such a person(white hair etc) was discussed in the Missing Persons thread & we had recvd so many requests, so an asteroid search was done, but no where is it stated this male person is possibly a perp.

I posted the references above your post. I am by no means an astrology expert and it is very possible that I have misinterpreted what was being said, in which case I need to back of the search of bearded men and appologize if my confusion caused more!

Will The FULL MOON on Sat in Capricorn (nuturing) with an eclipse show any bearing on this case???

There were posts about Ceres and it occultations in May and June at #361 & #377 of the General Thread. Ceres is nurturance or lack thereof. The May occultation was in the Sign of Capricorn. It was Ceres that was identified to nurturing. In each Sign, the asteroid Ceres has a different quality and energy. This time, June 25, Ceres will be in very late Sagittarius when occulted. The eclipse of the Moon that follows, next day, is in Capricorn. The two celestial events are so close together that it caused some confusion.

This Ceres in Sagittarius was involved with mentoring and teaching the freedom to explore beyond given confines and to develop ways of relating to others that we associate with manners and protocol and a belief system that supports and sustains. That's what Ceres was doing but it is being occulted on Friday. Those concerns go under a shadow, only to emerge stronger at the last day of the month.

I know this is a long shot, but in the main thread some of us have been looking at previous crimes in the area that are similar to Kyron's case. Is there anyway to tell from the chart if this is the perps first crime, or if this person has been involved in crimes in the past?
I know its a long shot and not even sure if its possable with out a natal chart of the perp, could we get this kind of information from the event chart?
Maybe we could tell if the perp was relaxed and confident or nervous and scared, maybe???
I dont even know where to start looking at something like that.

There is a case eerily similar in the sense that it happened in Portland, the child was a second grader and she was lured from the hallway of the school. Only problem is the victim was a girl and this happened 32 years ago, but the perp was never caught, what if he was incarcerated for another crime for the last 32 years or setteled down and has since had a major stresser that set him off.

The charts point to a younger person probably female, but some charts are showing there could be two involved, so I'm wondering if this person could have commited a crime before

Although aspects may imply the perp would likely be obsessed with xyz, the chart does not show if they acted/performed similarily on their impulses in the past.

As you're aware, there are a lot of people running under the radar that obsess w/ strange abusive or destructive thoughts, but does not mean they act-out on those impulses, and if they have in some way, for instance the person(s) responsible for Kyrons's disappearance, it may not have been to the degree of this crime.

A Natal chart and a look into the progressions could show the likely times in that person's life where there would be energies fueling those sick fantasies or desires.

I was just reading and came across a murder mystery writer (mathmatician also)
86 great grandad ................

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5326060&postcount=554"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Dreams/Visions?[/ame]

wonder what the book is about and did someone read this ? clues?

But detectives still need help from the public, Gates said -- not only in continuing to keep an eye out for anything related to Kyron's disappearance, but also in understanding why officials haven't released many details about the investigation.

"If we released everything that we knew, we'd get all kinds of people that call in with all kinds of theories. What we want is when we get tips to get fresh information. If we get a call with details that haven't gone out, we know that person is a credible witness," Gates said. "That's integral to the case and that's going to help us solve it. When we release tidbits of information to the public, it's definitely in order to help us solve this case.

"Until we solve this case, the public does not have a right to know the details. Once we solve the case, they have every right to."
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/investigators_in_kyron_horman.html

http://www.kptv.com/news/24025131/detail.html

(SM will not be present)

eta: the text about the presser has now poofed. I am not sure if it was cancelled/misreported/etc... not sure

******second eta: I put in a question to the site about why they took the information down/changed the headline and I also asked why only 101 of the reported 200 pictures are visible. I am sure they are getting bombed with the same comments right now ;-)**********

third eta: link to second batch of pictures: http://www.kptv.com/news/24025819/detail.html

******fourth eta: the news site has NOT posted any new comments since they made their update and have not posted any explainations as of this last edit**********

Wanted to say thank you for writing a clear interpretive reading that is easy for lay persons visiting here to understand.

Sorry,I can't take credit for this. Found this site surfing the web and I copied and pasted from this site.
[ame="http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=214155"]missing 7 yr old boy - Page 2 - Astrologers' Community[/ame]
I forgot to include it on my post. :doh:

Sorry,I can't take credit for this. I copied and pasted from this site.
[ame="http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=214155"]missing 7 yr old boy - Page 2 - Astrologers' Community[/ame]

Sorry,I can't take credit for this. I copied and pasted from this site.
missing 7 yr old boy - Page 2 - Astrologers' Community

RUT ROH
you are going to have to go back and edit your post. Copyrights state you can only post 10 percent and then you most provide the link. all you have to do is go back and edit your post, if you still can, if not contact FifthEssence and explain it to her

RUT ROH
you are going to have to go back and edit your post. Copyrights state you can only post 10 percent and then you most provide the link. all you have to do is go back and edit your post, if you still can, if not contact FifthEssence and explain it to her
Yikes! I had no idea sorry. It won't let me edit.

FifthEssence, Can you please edit my post for me? I am not sure how to undo what has been done. I apologize for this mishap. It won't happen again.

Yikes! I had no idea sorry. It won't let me edit.

Its alright just contact Fifthessence and explain to her and she can probably fix it. Or go to your original post and hit the red triangle in the top corner and it will alert the mod and you can explain what happened there, the only reason its a big deal is WS could get sued......but just let someone know and they will fix it.

Ladybug, dont lose any sleep over it, it can be fixed. We all go through a learning process here, but just so you know its like that on ALL websites, its the law.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member