Forensic Astrology - KYRON HORMAN disappears 6/4/10 Portland, OR #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found this site while searching for astrology sites on Kyron Horman.

[ame="http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=214155"]missing 7 yr old boy - Page 2 - Astrologers' Community[/ame]

StepM says GOODBYE School Hallway 8:45PM

kyronwavesgoodbyetostep.png

OFFICIAL LAST SEEN @school 9AM - reported by Police

KyronHorman9amLastSeen.gif

REPORTED MISSING 3:56PM - true official time school secretary called Police

KyronHormanReportedMissingbySchool.gif

The 12th house and 8th house also represent occult, am I correct? So could this be occult related, how can we find out, where would we look?

I promise I have a good reason for asking but will not discuss it right now.

I believe what you read or asked about earlier, Butterflye was someone interpreting a chart which is an Event chart but seeing and applying as a strict Horary using Saturn as the lord of the 8th, and presuming there was a murder event.

I see Saturn on our 8:45Event chart, as only the co-ruler of the lord Aquarius , and because it's an event chart, Uranus may indeed, as the modern Ruler of Aquarius, be seen as occultish if you please....as Uranus can be quite different, against the grain of what is seen as the norm, as well, the Black Moon is also found in the sign of Aquarius and the 8th house of obsessions.

Neptune here, in the natural ruled house of Pluto's domain, can also add to the occult or even underworld flavor of the house.
The Black Moon in the 9AM chart joins exact orb to Neptune, and can easily be seen then, as distorting Neptune to a more Occultish type of behavior, even more Alastair Crowley type perhaps, could be envisioned when the BlackMoon joins Neptune.

I would not read this chart however, as the one you quoted earlier, or had been posted by another verbatim, as a Horary would be read.

This is an Event chart. Hope this helps clarify a bit, as to your original question.

Mercury is still a consistent theme as mentioned by Soulscape with 3 charts , with Saturn and Venus playing primary roles too.

I believe what you read Butterflye was someone interpreting a chart which is an Event chart as a strict Horary using Saturn as the lord of the 8th, and presuming there was a murder event. I see Saturn there as only the co-ruler, and because it's an event chart, Uranus may indeed, as the modern Ruler of Aquarius, be seen as occultish if you please....as Uranus can be quite different, against the grain of what is seen as the norm, as well, the Black Moon is also found in the sign of Aquarius and the 8th house of obsessions.

Neptune here, in the natural ruled house of Pluto's domain, can also add to the occult or even underworld flavor.

I would not read this chart as the one you quoted earlier, or had been posted by another verbatim, as a Horary would be read however.
This is an Event chart. Hope this helps clarify a bit.

Mercury is still a consistent theme however, with Saturn and Venus playing primary roles too.

leomoon.

Thankyou Leomoon. I realized that about the saturn thing and reading thier chart thats why I deleted my post. However the part about the occult is totally diffrent is has nothing to do with the other site or thier interpretation. It has to do with something else that we cant discuss right now. So I was looking to the charts to see if it was a possability, and I know that the 12th house and the 8th house can be representative of occults, I was wondering what else I would need to look at I was thinking either Uranus or Pluto but not sure.

Thankyou Leomoon. I realized that about the saturn thing and reading thier chart thats why I deleted my post. However the part about the occult is totally diffrent is has nothing to do with the other site or thier interpretation. It has to do with something else that we cant discuss right now. So I was looking to the charts to see if it was a possability, and I know that the 12th house and the 8th house can be representative of occults, I was wondering what else I would need to look at I was thinking either Uranus or Pluto but not sure.

I read that out of my "in box" originally and wanted to address it for you.

You may be on the right track afterall, as the co-ruler of the 8th, the house of occult things, is also Saturn and found in the 3rd (elementary school), and as well, we see the house of "the other", the 7th hs. ruler is also Saturn.

Yes, Pluto, (which is the natural domain of the 8th), can be considered as well, the Dark Moon in 12th and the Black Moon in the 8th with ramnifications to Neptune in the 8th.
All may add to some type of occult behaviors.

Indeed, on page 289 of the "Rulership Book" (Rex Bills), he assigned Neptune to Occult religions. And remember what I said about Aquarius and the Black Moon Lilith....being both signficant in the 8th, with the modern ruler Uranus, this is why I say, you may be on the right track with that chart if this is the direction you seek as some type of evidence of same.

I read that out of my "in box" originally and wanted to address it for you.

You may be on the right track afterall, as the co-ruler of the 8th, the house of occult things, is also Saturn and found in the 3rd (elementary school), and as well, we see the house of "the other", the 7th hs. ruler is also Saturn.

Yes, Pluto, (which is the natural domain of the 8th), can be considered as well, the Dark Moon in 12th and the Black Moon in the 8th with ramnifications to Neptune in the 8th.
All may add to some type of occult behaviors.

Indeed, on page 289 of the "Rulership Book" (Rex Bills), he assigned Neptune to Occult religions. And remember what I said about Aquarius and the Black Moon Lilith....being both signficant in the 8th, with the modern ruler Uranus, this is why I say, you may be on the right track with that chart if this is the direction you seek as some type of evidence of same.

A simple thank you is not near enough. Now I can go to bed and look at this again with fresh eyes tommorrow. Thank you

The Today Show interview occurred just before 7:21 a.m. EST and was posted about by Waltzing Matilda on the main thread. She states that she immediately started a thread and a first post after writing a few notes about it.

From Waltzing Matilda:

2010.06.25 ~Interviews ~Kyron Horman's Parents' Plea: 'Come Home'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meredith asked why they (DY & KH) had not come forward sooner. DY said they never thought Kyron would be gone for that long and three weeks have passed and she's now getting scared.

KH said they are all continuing to work with investigators for hours every day.

MOO but they seemed very unified. Keep the focus on Kyron. Will post link to interview when Today posts it on their site. Unless Patty G beats me to it, LOL!

Come home Kyron! Where are you?

wm

link to today show interview: http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/37918978#37918978

I hope this will be helpful in creating an event chart.

A simple thank you is not near enough. Now I can go to bed and look at this again with fresh eyes tommorrow. Thank you

Yes, we may have to switch gears, (on a different track).....to get at the
truth of the charts.

We really need to recall our Derivative houses perhaps more helpful now then ever before.

Does anyone have a great link to encapsulate Derivatives of the houses?

http://www.kgw.com/news/Close-friend-of-Horman-condemns-Internet-rumors-96764789.html

Talk about switching gears, how about we switch this subject of DERIVATIVES ( discussions ) over to the LIBRARY that holds many resources for students and anyone who wants to gain an understanding of astrology.

I'll post a DERIVATIVE related link over there for a start.
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5333114&postcount=73"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Astrologers LIBRARY[/ame]

Yes, we may have to switch gears, (on a different track).....to get at the
truth of the charts.

We really need to recall our Derivative houses perhaps more helpful now then ever before.

Does anyone have a great link to encapsulate Derivatives of the houses?

http://www.kgw.com/news/Close-friend-of-Horman-condemns-Internet-rumors-96764789.html

The event horoscope I have worked from is the definite time given by Terri Horman for her goodbye to Kyron. There was no "about" to it and it also revealed her as an actor or agent in what happened. Since the results of the polygraphs given her have not been shared with the public and little has been said about any movements of hers that roused suspicion, we are left with the approximate time others saw this missing boy, 9:00 a.m.

Leo rises and also holds the cusp of House 2, so there is haste. Whenever the present & the future are under the same Sign, someone is acting to accelerate what's next~that is the intent. However, what is impending is a crisis because 21:43 Leo is a critical degree in the Fixed Sign quadruplicity. Why would anyone rush to a crisis? Someone would if causing trouble or harm was what was on his or her mind.

The body ruling this Leo Ascendant is our Sun on the Uranian south node and it is intercepted in House 11. Sun rules the Asc and so, has authority in the situation, and rights. Sun is enclosed and in private, due to the intercepted position. Sun is disposited by Mercury at 21:21 Taurus, also in crisis as a critical degree of a Fixed Sign. Now we have two signatures of crisis involving the Second Sign of the zodiac: the Taurus House in the natural zodiac and Mercury in Taurus also frantic.

Mercury in Taurus is not enclosed, is free to come and go, but may have custody of a key or keys. Mercury does represent KEY and Saturn of locks is at issue in the natural II House, 3. Saturn is opposite Jupiter-Uranus and quincunx Neptune. Mercury, particularly in Taurus, is also the faculty of giving voice but is it heard? Square Mars within a 7° orb, it may be loud but square Neptune, equally, muffled by surrounding din or by greater force. (Neptune trumps Mars.) The Mars - Neptune opposition insured there was betrayal at work here.

We also know that on this day, Sun and Uranus were in genius quintile. With Sun on the Uranian south node, this is the electricity exhibit. Uranus is also at crisis, however and if this were a faraday cage, it had a defect. Uranus of electricity was not subject to control on this day. Planets at zero degrees do their own thing, are on auto-pilot. Mercury and Uranus were in fated septile, 51°, which disrupts & continues to disrupt and is unpredictable. That watery Piscean Moon only added to the problem, unseen and at floor level. Why was Jupiter, which ruled the children themselves, desperate and at an extremity, 29°?

For a certainty, there was nothing but trouble to come of this situation, with sorely afflicted Mars and sorely afflicted Saturn to rise as the moments of the day ticked by. Although (D) conjoins the south node of the Moon at 13:27 Cancer, the Point of Death is 11:14 Aquarius, 30° from the Moon herself.

KyronLastSeen001.jpg

This is the chart I am working from. Not very considerate to omit it. I was going to borrow one of the charts already mounted but no one else has cast the horoscope for 9:15 a.m., June 4. So, here it is, including the Part of Fortune.

ETA

Underneath my horoscope in script, I wrote Uranus is semi-sextile Uranus.
I meant to write Part of Fortune is semi-sextile Uranus, 30°.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member