Forensic Astrology - KYRON HORMAN disappears 6/4/10 Portland, OR #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Noting the 8th house in one 9AM and the 9th house in the other wherein,
Jupiter moves in residence with Uranus at 9:15AM:

I refer back to the lord of the 7th being Saturn (co-ruler) and Saturn posited in the 2nd house and opposing Uranus, Quincunx to Neptune and square to Pluto, telling me the child didn't live long after he was kidnapped.

I wonder however, if the intercepted signs in the 9th (9:15AM) point to
his being handed over to another?

Jupiter (late degrees Pisces) the 1st person, Uranus 0 degrees (a new crisis
and change) in Aries the 2nd person?

At 9AM Jupiter WAS in the 8th house in the latter degree conj. Scheat.

Could be in water.

Leomoon, I had the same thought the other day, and honestly I cant remember how I came to this conclusion right off hand but I had told someone through PM that I beleive its possable that he was handed over to someone, now thle question is how can we gleam through the charts who this other person is? Would it be possble to do a progressive chart but how would we do that without knowing for instance the city and time of such event. because in all honestly I dont think it was suppose to happen like this and now the person responsible doesn't know anymore.

Leomoon, you say could be in water.
IIRC women are known to put children in water (back to the womb)
and men bury.
We discussed this in the Sandra Cantu case
Very interesting.

I don't know the answer to that question Butterflye as it just occurred to me as I was looking closely and trying to ascertain the Derivative houses of the charts, that Jupiter and Uranus (which always bugged me in the respective signs), seems now to suggest a potential symbol of 2. And the 15 minutes difference, seems to open up that potential symbolically, but I may be on the wrong track too!

It "seems" plausible however. Often these symbols are very subtle and we can miss them. The fixed Star Scheat is connected
to water and possible drownings.

http://www.constellationsofwords.com/stars/Scheat.html

the 24th sieu (Chinese Moon Mansion) was these same stars known as Ying She, or Shih, a House, anciently Sal and Shat; but it also comprised parts of Aquarius and Capricorn.

They also were the Persian Vaht, the Sogdian Iranian and Khorasmian (east of Persia) Farshat Bath, and the Coptic people of Egypt Artulos, all signifying something pertaining to Water; while in astrology beta (β Scheat) indicated danger to mankind from that element.

With Jupiter: Many voyages, losses through law, friends and relatives, danger of imprisonment. [Robson*, p.207.]

With Uranus: Deceitful, vacillating, little concentration, psychic, unreliable, involved in difficulties due to own acts, many accidents, death through drowning or by water especially if in 1st, 6th, 8th or 10th houses. [Robson*, p.207.]

Passionflower:

What are the IIRC women? Not familiar with that term.

<respectfully snipped>

Passionflower:

What are the IIRC women? Not familiar with that term.

Leomoon, I'm not Passionflower, but I understand IIRC.:innocent:

IIRC=if I recall correctly
=if I remember correctly

Please correct me if I am wrong but basically what everyone has come to agree is that, the female that we have all thought, IS responsible for the disappearance but not for what ultimately happened it was part of a plan that went wrong, and she is not in this alone, and this happened in private possably a locked room of some sort in which he is/was at. I am a bit confused myself reading this.

And my heart breaks all over again. :sick:

Parents make a statement minus the Stepmom:

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Horman-family-statement-628-97355444.html

Any actions taken by the investigation, or by us, are based on the best interests of Kyron and Kiara and comply with the law. Beyond this, we have no comment on the matter.

Desiree, Tony and Kaine"

(more at the link)
wasn't sure if I could post the whole statement.

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Kyrons-dad-hasnt-moved-out-step-mom-says-97354759.html
Kyron's dad files for divorce and restraining order

A source close to the investigation told KGW Monday night that Kaine Horman had moved out of the home with his 18-month-old child. Just hours earlier, Kyron's stepmother Terrie Moulton-Horman told KGW reports published by two other Portland TV news websites Monday that the father and child had moved out of their home were false

Parents make a statement minus the Stepmom:

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Horman-family-statement-628-97355444.html

Any actions taken by the investigation, or by us, are based on the best interests of Kyron and Kiara and comply with the law. Beyond this, we have no comment on the matter.

Desiree, Tony and Kaine"

(more at the link)
wasn't sure if I could post the whole statement.

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Kyrons-dad-hasnt-moved-out-step-mom-says-97354759.html
Kyron's dad files for divorce and restraining order

A source close to the investigation told KGW Monday night that Kaine Horman had moved out of the home with his 18-month-old child. Just hours earlier, Kyron's stepmother Terrie Moulton-Horman told KGW reports published by two other Portland TV news websites Monday that the father and child had moved out of their home were false

Usually there is a way to check for a rumor vs a fact, i.e. that he filed the papers for a divorce from Terri?

I don't have the link however to do this, but I'm sure they are on it on the WebSlueths' page.

One source says the divorce papers are filed and a restraining order, yet Mrs. Horman says it's not true...Which is it?

Also, the family "statement" (sans SM) was released thru law enforcement BEFORE TM was served.

Usually there is a way to check for a rumor vs a fact, i.e. that he filed the papers for a divorce from Terri?

I don't have the link however to do this, but I'm sure they are on it on the WebSlueths' page.

One source says the divorce papers are filed and a restraining order, yet Mrs. Horman says it's not true...Which is it?
Well apparently it is a fact. Look at post 574 on this thread: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107946&page=23
and Kimster who is the mod of that furom states in post 580 that Tricia has verified this person to give us documents.
Also one of the news cast interviewed Terri after she was served and there were four friends and family at her house and she was shocked by what transpired. Apparently lots has happened and Terri was kept in the dark.

Are we allowed to post charts and analysis on Terri yet, with all this new info?

Well apparently it is a fact. Look at post 574 on this thread: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107946&page=23
and Kimster who is the mod of that furom states in post 580 that Tricia has verified this person to give us documents.
Also one of the news cast interviewed Terri after she was served and there were four friends and family at her house and she was shocked by what transpired. Apparently lots has happened and Terri was kept in the dark.

Are we allowed to post charts and analysis on Terri yet, with all this new info?

I wish...but this is all personal - doesn't make her a POI.

Did you get those nerve pills and mix a satisfactory drink, butterfly? Candice De Long & Marc Klaas had a good deal to say about the stepmother, last night on Larry King Live. De Long's specialty is mothers who kill. Klaas had a very slightly different time line for June 4, in that Kyron going to the electricity exhibit is omitted. He was given the information that Kyron told his stepmother, "I'm going to class now", as the two of them reached the classroom and Klaas found it unnatural that the stepmother then waved goodbye to him, since they were at that doorway together. Well, of course, he is right if that's what happened. You don't wave when you are up against someone. Klaas repeated this on the program, so he did find it passing strange in Terri's account. But what about that electricity exhibit?

If there is any truth to the stepmother's report and the time she left was 8:45 a.m., Saturn in House 3 for her was heavy depressed thoughts coming from what she felt was burdensome custodial duties, House 6 ruled by Saturn. Her interest that day was in escape, Moon in House 9 in Pisces. The escape urge was disposited by Neptune, opposite Mars: the betrayal. But that has already been analysed as was the disharmony in her marriage. The divorce petition is therefore no real surprise.

I just scanned through this thread and didn't see anything but would a chart for the time that Terri posted the Science Fair pictures online to Facebook show anything?

According to a timeline I was just reading she posted pictures from the science fair to Facebook at 1:21pm the day he went missing.

ServiceofDvPapersHowrmanvHorman001.jpg

This is a more revealing event horoscope for the service of divorce papers upon TMH, with attached restraining order from the court.

ServiceofDvPapersHowrmanvHorman001.jpg

This is a more revealing event horoscope for the service of divorce papers upon TMH, with attached restraining order from the court.
thanks for that chart. Glad to see that the filing will have an affect on the speed of the case

I just scanned through this thread and didn't see anything but would a chart for the time that Terri posted the Science Fair pictures online to Facebook show anything?

According to a timeline I was just reading she posted pictures from the science fair to Facebook at 1:21pm the day he went missing.

Day of Venus (Friday)
Hour of the Sun (1:21 PM)

The Sun is in Gemini, conjunct the POF at the Midheaven of this chart
Gemini influences are dupliticious.

The 5th house of the child is ruled by Saturn found in the 1st House
Saturn is opposing Uranus (missing or abducted) and squaring Pluto (more then likely dead) but minimally also possible he is being controlled against his will (Pluto)in opposition.

But Saturn is also quincunx to Neptune (harmed by lies ) and this chart shows the harm that came to this little boy by the lies .

The 4th house of home life has 2 intercepted signs, Sagittarius & Capricorn.
Capricorn is ruled by Saturn . Sagittarius ruled by Jupiter (the SM)
Both Pluto & Ceres entered Capricorn&#8230;Ceres at 0 degree very critical for nurture of a parent.
The South Node in the 10th of the parental axis shows this malefic connected to Venus

Look at the 6th house of Caregiving, to see what is there. The Moon in Pisces (ruled by Neptune ) or the stepmother.

Moon (mother figure) Conjunct the Vertex (the event) Chiron (the wound) Neptune and the Black Moon.

How the heavens reveal the lies&#8230;..as one would run to hide from his own maker.

Think of the line in Genesis where God supposedly says, &#8220;But the LORD said, "What have you done? Listen! Your brother's blood cries out to me from the ground!&#8221;

About Cain and Abel, as one slew the other.

The planets reveal when we can read the symbols because they Reflect that which we are and do in that which we call time.

kyron.gif

1) here are the divorce documents. Note that LE released them to the public at 0946can you see anything there/in that event?
http://images.bimedia.net/documents/Horman+divorce+papers.pdf
further note that Kaine moved out of the home on 26 June

2) the restraining order (which was a prevention of child abuse restraining order) was sealed by the judge today. Is the sealing of this document showing up anywhere/have any bearing or further insight?
http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/n...See-the-documents/Dz4uMChK60KCWjy3W5FG4Q.cspx

In re: post #456, there are no intercepts in this chart.

See my post over in the GENERAL Thread which explains what an INTERCEPTED HOUSE is and it's appearance.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5347149&postcount=390"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - GENERAL[/ame]

1) here are the divorce documents. Note that LE released them to the public at 0946can you see anything there/in that event?
http://images.bimedia.net/documents/Horman+divorce+papers.pdf
further note that Kaine moved out of the home on 26 June

2) the restraining order (which was a prevention of child abuse restraining order) was sealed by the judge today. Is the sealing of this document showing up anywhere/have any bearing or further insight?
http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/n...See-the-documents/Dz4uMChK60KCWjy3W5FG4Q.cspx

Although they were released to the public on 6/29 at 9:46AM. They were filed with the court on 6/28 at 3:50PM.

Although they were released to the public on 6/29 at 9:46AM. They were filed with the court on 6/28 at 3:50PM.
I noticed that... reason I highlighted the time released to the public was my wonderment if the release time could be seen in the charts as pertaining to the investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ellerybeans