Forensic Astrology - KYRON HORMAN disappears 6/4/10 Portland, OR #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In re: post #456, there are no intercepts in this chart.

There are no intercepted planets in this house, there are only two signs, which is of course what I meant.
Had you sent me a PM I could have then corrected same .....but that's okay, we can do so here.

Thanks for pointing this out or the exact verbage of the house cusp intersection in the chart. I always appreciate
learning more as I go along and Paulette may have even noticed, I put her suggested asteroid, "Lie" into this chart as well although I didn't comment on it's location.

I might even suggest (since I'm back looking at my error), that the planet Ceres (nuture) just entered into the Cardinal sign of
Capricorn, (discipline), and having left the Sign of Sagittairus is showing us a new mothering or nurturing, which we'd all who have followed this case with our heavy hearts, would have preferred not to have seen in this case for the care of Kyron.

Modified:

I see that asteroid LIE is between Venus & Moira - at 27Cancer in the 11th "House of the Masses" and fits rather well on Facebook, the internet equivalent of the masses.

Sad.

http://images.bimedia.net/documents/Horman_restrain.pdf

transcription of judge's handwritten comment at the bottom of the RO and subsequent order to seal:

"further, neither party nor their counsel shall disclose the contents of the basis for the application and order without express permission of the court"

what I bolded is interesting... considering my earlier link/post about the RO being sealed to maintain the integrity of the investigation into Kyron being missing.

Always encouraging to me to see an ASC of 18° Libra, as in your charts for the 3:56 telephone call to authorities. 18° Libra means there WILL be an arrest.

Bumpity-Bump!!

Have we given up on trying to ascertain where Kyron may be found?

Bumpity-Bump!!

Have we given up on trying to ascertain where Kyron may be found?
I am still so hopeful on those initial ascending charts that say there WILL be an arrest. But better yet I agree with you knoxy.. where is little Kyron?

just fyi bout on nancy grace the legal analyst says that the fact that the RO was filed ex parte means that there was FACTS to file this... facts that would not need the mother to testify as to her very own biological child being taken from her.

and the RO was not only applied for.. but ordered and sealed by the judge on the same day that it was applied for.

Did you get those nerve pills and mix a satisfactory drink, butterfly? Candice De Long & Marc Klaas had a good deal to say about the stepmother, last night on Larry King Live. De Long's specialty is mothers who kill. Klaas had a very slightly different time line for June 4, in that Kyron going to the electricity exhibit is omitted. He was given the information that Kyron told his stepmother, "I'm going to class now", as the two of them reached the classroom and Klaas found it unnatural that the stepmother then waved goodbye to him, since they were at that doorway together. Well, of course, he is right if that's what happened. You don't wave when you are up against someone. Klaas repeated this on the program, so he did find it passing strange in Terri's account. But what about that electricity exhibit?

If there is any truth to the stepmother's report and the time she left was 8:45 a.m., Saturn in House 3 for her was heavy depressed thoughts coming from what she felt was burdensome custodial duties, House 6 ruled by Saturn. Her interest that day was in escape, Moon in House 9 in Pisces. The escape urge was disposited by Neptune, opposite Mars: the betrayal. But that has already been analysed as was the disharmony in her marriage. The divorce petition is therefore no real surprise.
I agree Tuba that as much as I admire Marc, he didn't have the timeline correct IMO. That is from what I've read here and Tr's video interview on KOIN.

Kyron and TH arrived at the school early,. between 8 and 8:15am. She says she left at 8:45 which is when she probably waved goodbye to him. That's 1/2 hour that Marc has lost, right?

scandi, Nancy Grace had a list of times tonight, June29, that included the close of the science fair at 8:30 a.m. That is a mention I had never seen before. Therefore, Marc Klaas's remark does make perfect sense.

A 9-1-1 call was placed on Saturday June 26 at 5:46pm regarding threats.

Also Saturday, a 9-1-1 call came in from the Horman's home at 5:46 p.m., regarding "threats" at the property. The sheriff's office declined to allow its release, citing the ongoing investigation.
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_horman_stepmother.html

Its been said in various media that Kaine and the baby left Saturday and filed for the divorce and restraining order Monday. I am assuming this is the reason for the restraining order. Can we gleam anything from a chart for Saturday and the 9-1-1 call, LE is not releasing the info on it because of the investigation, so I am assuming this pertains to Kyron, and not just a private personal issue.

A 9-1-1 call was placed on Saturday June 26 at 5:46pm regarding threats.

Also Saturday, a 9-1-1 call came in from the Horman's home at 5:46 p.m., regarding "threats" at the property. The sheriff's office declined to allow its release, citing the ongoing investigation.
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_horman_stepmother.html

Its been said in various media that Kaine and the baby left Saturday and filed for the divorce and restraining order Monday. I am assuming this is the reason for the restraining order. Can we gleam anything from a chart for Saturday and the 9-1-1 call, LE is not releasing the info on it because of the investigation, so I am assuming this pertains to Kyron, and not just a private personal issue.

a terribly upset chart for an event of a marriage or family dispute, with Algol on the cusp of the marriage house, POF inside the marriage house conjunct the “Weeping Sisters”
and very volatile disturbing or violence prone 25th degree of Scorpio Rising.
The 4th house has Uranus conj. Jupiter in Aries, opposing Saturn as it has been all along,
Yet no one in the 5th house of children, minor children are not there.

It’s just a disturbing event chart of a family in great despair and perhaps at the end of their rope.
The chart shows this, and I can read nothing about Kyron from this violent episode.

Mars is conjunct fixed star "Zosma" at the MC and/or Alioth, the 9th deg.of Virgo in between these two (the 911 call) and Alioth - Zosma (to me) relates to a "loss of a spouse"
the closer to 9Virgo or Alioth and for this Mars - (it's 10Virgo)and 42 min. to be precise!

Here is more about the Star:
Generally speaking, it's not a good vibration (s) overall,

Here is a synopsis on Alioth: (9Virgo)
In 'the Tail of the Great Bear', it is not supposed to have a strong influence on account of its great distance from the ecliptic. However, if Alioth is felt to make an impact, it is Mars like and of a destructive kind.

And here on Zosma: (11Virgo)

Of the nature of Saturn and Venus. It causes benefit by disgrace, selfishness, egotism, immorality, meanness, melancholy, unhappiness of mind and fear of poison, and gives an unreasonable, shameless and egotistical nature. [Robson*, p.219.]

Sorry, I do not see Kyron as the focus of the chart so no sense in posting it.

thanks Leomoon, as you know I am still in the process of learning to read event charts, relationship charts are more my forte'

Could you tell me how you read that chart for the 911 call Saturday? Did you compare it to Kyrons birth chart or read it alone?

thanks Leomoon, as you know I am still in the process of learning to read event charts, relationship charts are more my forte'

Could you tell me how you read that chart for the 911 call Saturday? Did you compare it to Kyrons birth chart or read it alone?

Actually I did not relate it at all to Kyron's chart.
Although I suppose we could compare and contrast with it...

I saw it as a separate event about the marriage which fell apart and as I read the chart alone, that is all I saw to it. An event at a certain point in time in Portland.

But of course, we all know Kyron's disappearance is at the heart of the upset, so I suppose we could then compare and contrast it and look further into the synastry of the charts as they contrast with the others.

IF I had seen any planets in the 5th or any that seemed to relate to the baby sister or Kyron, you can be sure I'd have posted about them.

To see how I read it, just go to astro.com, erect a chart as I did, and you can follow along easily I'm sure...

I'm pretty sure others will compare and contrast this one with Kyron's disappearance charts however.

In re: post #456, there are no intercepts in this chart.

Thanks, Tuba, I thought my eye problems were coming back. :crazy: When I looked at it closely, I figured she meant "two signs".

Thanks for all these charts, astros. You've all been doing excellent work. I'm trying to catch up with you.

If I understood correctly, the science fair was 45 minutes. Classes began at 8:45. So did the science fair begin at 8 AM? That was my assumption. I don't know if that matters. It seems that info came from someone at the school.

Thanks, Tuba, I thought my eye problems were coming back. :crazy: When I looked at it closely, I figured she meant "two signs".

Thanks for all these charts, astros. You've all been doing excellent work. I'm trying to catch up with you.

If I understood correctly, the science fair was 45 minutes. Classes began at 8:45. So did the science fair begin at 8 AM? That was my assumption. I don't know if that matters. It seems that info came from someone at the school.

Hi AKSlueth, Leo Moon here!
:snooty:
As for the Science Fair, my understanding as well, is it started at 8AM and SM left after it was over, is this your understanding as well?

Was there not also a rumor or the deskmate who said Kyron wanted to see another exhibit of an Electrical subject ? Wouldn't this then put the Fair longer then the 8:45 if this was accurate reporting? Seems to be a time discepancy when we listen to the deskmate's interview.

On this point, I'm not sure, as some sites question the deskmate's interview and either the memory of a child or veracity of the interview itself.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5350520&postcount=1"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Bring Kyron Home website shutting down[/ame]

Kyron's website will close...........no more selling of bracelets etc.........

http://www.kgw.com/home/9-1-1-calls-made-from-Horman-home-Saturday-97516269.html

The first came at 5:17 p.m. and was a "threat" priority two call, meaning officers were sent in person, according to an emergency dispatch supervisor. They arrived at 5:25 p.m.

It was not clear whether the calls were placed by a woman or a man.

Later, a "custody" related call was made at 11:39 p.m. It was a priority four call, meaning officers did not respond in person, but a call back to the home was placed at 11:46 and the situation was resolved over the phone.

Dispatchers said Multnomah County placed a hold on both of the 9-1-1 calls made to the Horman’s address.

On NG the parents will have a 10 am presser.
Not sure is that is Oregon time.........I assume it is.

http://www.kgw.com/home/9-1-1-calls-made-from-Horman-home-Saturday-97516269.html

The first came at 5:17 p.m. and was a "threat" priority two call, meaning officers were sent in person, according to an emergency dispatch supervisor. They arrived at 5:25 p.m.

It was not clear whether the calls were placed by a woman or a man.

Later, a "custody" related call was made at 11:39 p.m. It was a priority four call, meaning officers did not respond in person, but a call back to the home was placed at 11:46 and the situation was resolved over the phone.

Dispatchers said Multnomah County placed a hold on both of the 9-1-1 calls made to the Horman’s address.

/Salveranga:

A Mea Culpa here.....I put down the wrong day for Kyron's natal on that last post so I deleted it.

Guess I'm tired (not guessing, I "know" I am), so I'll be taking a break other then reading for awhile.

Anyway, wanted to let you know to ignore that last post that I deleted.

Other then as I said earlier to the 911 Call at 5:17 PM and 5:46PM on Saturday, (the original poster nursebeme asked about)....both charts look terrible for that point in time. Kyron is a Virgo Sun.

Terri has retained a criminal defense attorney, not a divorce lawyer or family attorney but a criminal defence attorney.
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/terri_moulton_horman_retains_p.html

Apparently he is a "Super Lawyer"
http://www.superlawyers.com/oregon/lawyer/Stephen-A-Houze/c9963978-519c-45c8-8aeb-2b48f896de55.html

According to his website he is death penalty qualified:
Stephen Houze has, for 35 years, maintained an exclusively criminal defense practice in Oregon’s state and federal courts. His practice covers a wide spectrum of serious criminal matters, ranging from death penalty defense, a major federal terrorism case, white collar fraud and environmental cases, drug cases, sexual assault cases, and professional discipline matters
http://www.shouze.com/display-cases.asp?artID=2

Why do you need a criminal attorney, if you arent a POI or suspect?
Can we get anything from a chart at this point, like why she has retained him if she isn't a suspect? If she was innocent you would think she would be hiring someone to fight the custody issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ellerybeans