Forensic Astrology - KYRON HORMAN disappears 6/4/10 Portland, OR #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There seems to be confusion over the portents of a natal chart versus the description of what has already happened, which is an event chart. It is true that what an astrologer sees in a natal chart for a human being is not pre-determinative. Not only free will enters into actions that the person will take but also inspiration, spiritual guidance, social reinforcement of a positive or negative sort, academic and self-education and more.

None of these considerations play ANY part in an event chart, which maps what has already occurred. Various people have already exercised their free will when an event takes place. Natural calamities have damaged a scene. Accident coincidences have created collisions. Freak phenomena have streaked through a scene. Now a sleuth who is detecting or an astrologer who is analysing can misconstrue something on the ground but it has nothing to do with forecasting astrological weather because something has happened, past tense. Please, please, understand the difference. This has been taken up in the General Thread in the past.

What was also warned is that it is very wrong to ask questions about life and death of an astrologer if you know that the answer is unacceptable to you. Do not ask. Furthermore, horoscopes are considered incomplete if the Arabian Parts are omitted. Just because a chart is marked for (D), does not imply death has occurred. (D) also stands for dire, for damage, for disaster. Do not probe or squeeze for more, especially if you have composed a personal rejection of what is seen. That is a form of gross dishonesty. Just move along, doing your own sleuthing until you satisfy your quest for a solution but do not tweak nor tease the oracle.

Just wanted to share that I have been lurking on here for awhile and find the insight you share fascinating and thought provoking. Thank you for sharing your knowledge and expertise.
I have nothing to contribute as I know nothing about this subject and wish I did know more to be able to ask intelligent questions. I will continue to pop in here regularly and maybe learn a bit.

Re; Tuba's post above ...
Thanks for the reminder. It's so easy to get caught up emotionally. I mean just look at the photo's of this little guy, breaks your heart to think he was betrayed by an adult who was responsible for protecting and loving him. Wanting a good ending for him is just natural.

I like those words and will remember them ... "One cannot tweak or tease the oracle to get their own desired result"

Thank you Astro's!!

For those who don't keep track of figures of interest in our cases in terms of their birth planets, Mars will make this opposition with the Moon on Thursday, July 15. If I had the cuffs, that's when I'd lock 'em.

That isn't very clear. What is happening Thursday is that Mars with the Moon form opposition to SWMNBN's natal Sun.

Thanks Tuba.. I am having surgery on Thursday...ugh...I'm going to miss CA and Lee and now this....

Good luck with the operation, Sooner Fan. I hope you have someone who can tape the Anthony hearing for you. As for the stepmother in Oregon, I won't be making the pinch but I sure wish I were. The police may decide to play out the rope, hoping she makes a false step. I wouldn't expect that because she has engaged two lawyers and may just follow their advice.

Re; Tuba's post above ...
Thanks for the reminder. It's so easy to get caught up emotionally. I mean just look at the photo's of this little guy, breaks your heart to think he was betrayed by an adult who was responsible for protecting and loving him. Wanting a good ending for him is just natural.

I like those words and will remember them ... "One cannot tweak or tease the oracle to get their own desired result"

Thank you Astro's!!

This is also the lesson of much literature, for example many of the Greek tragedies.

Just wanted to share that I have been lurking on here for awhile and find the insight you share fascinating and thought provoking. Thank you for sharing your knowledge and expertise.
I have nothing to contribute as I know nothing about this subject and wish I did know more to be able to ask intelligent questions. I will continue to pop in here regularly and maybe learn a bit.

I could have posted this, thank you :) I feel exactly the same way.

They have set up a pre-trial hearing for July 22 at 1:30. This hearing is for the contempt of court charges. She has already told the judge that she will not be contesting the request to leave the home, so that court date is no longer necessary. Can this new date be cast as a chart?

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/terri_moulton_horman_expected.html#incart_mce

She also is not contesting the custody issue. Seems strange for a mother to not fight for her child but my guess is this is the advice of her lawyer. If she were to contest, she would have to take the stand and answer questions about Kyron that could be used against her. MOO

I already set it up to record...maybe I'll take my lap top with me...hubby can update me lol..

My temp right now is over 105 I'm i the emergency room

They just came in and said I have tic fever

OFF topic for sure, but take care sooner. :angel:

They have set up a pre-trial hearing for July 22 at 1:30. This hearing is for the contempt of court charges. She has already told the judge that she will not be contesting the request to leave the home, so that court date is no longer necessary. Can this new date be cast as a chart?

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/terri_moulton_horman_expected.html#incart_mce

She also is not contesting the custody issue. Seems strange for a mother to not fight for her child but my guess is this is the advice of her lawyer. If she were to contest, she would have to take the stand and answer questions about Kyron that could be used against her. MOO

On page 24, post 589, you will find the chart for the above date and time. You know how courts are~efficient. They rarely waste an open, pre-arranged slot and we banked on that. The issue of the client being "destitute" was already foreseen. At the bottom of the handwritten analysis under the chart, you will see a paragraph relevant to whether her actions with Michael Cook were contemptuous of the court's orders and sealing of the restraint order. They were.

Oedipus (sp?) didn't figure out the riddle. I see the story as a lesson on incest. Anyway, I'm confused about the role of Pisces in Kyron's event chart. I'm a total newbie on astrology, so I appreciate your patience. I wanted to share my dream. I've been having a lot of dreams about Kyron's location, all indicating that a white dog is guarding it, might be just the ramblings of a grandma. It was very real, I woke up to barking. I have 2 spoiled ones, so sat up to listen. Then I saw the dog guarding a barn with no door and possibly water running behind it. I had the idea that the dog was static in position, but not tethered. Then I woke up, I was sitting on the bed with my shoes on; I had been dreaming.

Sorry for the OT - just wanted to mention that mayagrl that you might want to post about this in Kyron's Dreams/Visions thread which is in the members only area. There's a lot of interesting contributions there.

LINK: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=108033"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Thanks for all the work on this thread. It's all new to me but I really enjoy reading.

Off Topic ( me too)... Please take care SoonerFan, you are in my prayers for a speedy recovery!

Bringing this over from the dreams and visions thread:

when you link to page scroll down to photo of TH 'texting partner' click on his photo then scroll through til you come to him next to his dark green truck, make sure to go past the first one as the one after has a better (fuller) picture of the vehicle! Its marked 7/13 KO and I believe its image 43 and 44

Tuba,
I read your post on the Dreams & Visions thread. see below. Also I've included a link to Amanda's photobucket album which has picture of M.Cook beside his truck. Gave me the chills when I saw it. Do you think this could be the truck you were talking about?

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Kyron Horman -OR-/

OusterHearingHorman001.jpg

There are Fire Signs on House 6 and 10 but Water on the House of ready cash and income: this is where the "Trine of the Chart" then falls out. The counsel presents the problem of paying for a separate residence. Is petitioner in a good position to make demands? No, she has lost her natural privileges, advantages and powers by dint of her actions. Venus, who rules petitioner, is in the Sign of her fall. Of interest, petitioner was born with Mars conjunct Saturn and those two planets are parallel here, repeating the meaning.

The Moon is about to square Mars, respondent, a shirty combat. She is also out of bounds and therefore a woman who refuses to recognise boundaries. She will cut her hands on barbed wire to gain freedom.

Saturn and Uranus are not only at crisis but because they are each zero degrees, we know fresh developments have taken place and will mature further. Important factors are concealed at this time and subordinated to the issue of ejection from the home, which is the issue before the court.

Reading this article, Tuba's last line in the handwritten notes of this chart for the court date popped into my head. SWSNBN is asking for money before moving out of the family home. This boggles my mind. Thi woman has no interest in anything besides herself!:banghead:

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20010513-504083.html

Thank you Frigga for bringing this to Tuba's attention, good catch on the truck!

Been reading new speculations, from the Portland area locals that LE is not just focusing on Terri but another male POI.
(edited)
Between friends I know in Portland and the others coming forth there's a whole other side of the picture that the media hasn't jumped on yet and it involves....that the charts pointed to in Terri's chart that was posted here prior.

Kaine answers questions from fox12:

http://www.kptv.com/news/24283158/detail.html

to paraphrase a bit: Kaine stated that he had 15 minutes to pack up when they moved out in June. He also is not sure on who else could be involved but thinks it may be someone he may or may not know but Kyron knew.. perhaps a friend of Terri. He also states that based on the fact that Terri's legal team wants the move on Monday he doesn't think Terri will spill anything this weekend :-(

I'm always a "wee bit" skeptical when it comes to these types of rumors, by even the well meaning, because of the old chiildhood ring game, that the truth may not resemble the beginning of the rumors....

Not to say there isn't some truth to the rumors or speculations, but we haven't seen any legitimate links to suggest this is so or anyone coming out of the closet (so to speak)....to verify.

Perhaps it's all being spread via TH friends?

Thus, hard to take seriously, unless there is more reaason for believing it's based on some fact.

(Just imo) of course.

Been reading new speculationsXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Maybe all the focus just on Terri is not leading to finding Kyron.

Could you please post your references on where you are seeing this. Thanks. I, too, am skeptical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charity4668