Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In today's Oregonian: interesting point made by TH's lawyer, Houze:

"Houze told the court he didn't understand why Kaine Horman would put his temporary address in the restraining order petition, when he could have chosen not to do so. He said he wonders how serious Kaine Horman's safety concerns are, considering "they revealed to my client where he was staying." He also argued that Terri Horman wasn't prohibited from sharing the information, though a judge had sealed the order."

Link to story:
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kaine_horman_urges_judge_to_fo.html

"photos and info"???:waitasec: (bbm) are you saying this stuff is out there and we have yet to see it?

edited to take out rumor/unlinkable website

I'm not surprised nursebeme, as that will be brought out in court, IF and when they ever get there, IF there is validity to the story.

I think we can bet our boopies on that being done, lol.

There will be "no holds barred" then! At least from what we can see from most Defense Attorneys.
The gloves will be off.

I was fortunate to be on here at the right time before it disappeared. I remembered the "alternative lifestyle" that came up in a couple of the charts immediately after seeing that picture. Very interesting that it has been verified now. Wonder when the media will get a hold of it?

I was fortunate to be on here at the right time before it disappeared. I remembered the "alternative lifestyle" that came up in a couple of the charts immediately after seeing that picture. Very interesting that it has been verified now. Wonder when the media will get a hold of it?

I never posted the photo- someone else may have or have another photo that they posted.
I have heard XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.

I don't think Terri has that kind of protection, so her stuff is being put out there first.
The reason I am bringing it up is that the astro charts are starting to make even more sense to me now- a complete picture is revealing itself.

The sad part of all of this is a missing boy who deserves to be home with his family.

X-F If you have information that may impact the investigation, why not share it with LE instead of posting rumors on this site? I guess I don't understand your purpose? You can post a request for a chart on one of the other threads on this site. Sorry, no link. IMO LE is looking at everyone in the family. Unfortunately, T is the only one who has been unwilling to come forth with the needed information about her movements on June 4th. The other 3 parents all passes polys and willingly took them without complaint. Did T do that? No. Any astros that have done these charts want to chime in? If I'm missing something about the charts, it would be interesting to know.

good question Paulette. I personally am just waiting to give some more info to the astros on the upcoming court hearing

eta: and I think fifth will have to come in here with a brillo pad...

Ok now this is getting really interesting. The astros are right on as usual.

I think the most profound moment I had on the astros charts was when ALyons quit Casey Anthony's case!!!!!! I literally had a thud moment!!!!!!! Like a SERIOUS THUD! I am not downplaying these recent posts but without a valid link I think they need to be saved for a more WS appropriate time. Our TOS is strict here.. but is actually simple... link it to a reliable source or don't link it.. and don't bait. I am not fifth.. but I know when she gets here she is going to have to spray oven cleaner all over this thread..

God bless little 8 year old Kyron. He needs to be home in his bed. This is just not acceptable that he is out in the void.

All of the charts done on Kaine and Kyron, I thought, showed a loving, although somewhat stoic, relationship. Whether or not this "swinging" lifestyle is true, I don't think it would change the fact that Kaine loves his son. Many people have lifestyles that mainstream society may not agree with but that doesn't make them bad people. The evidence that has been released just does not point to him, and neither do the charts.

MOO

X-files, if this information is verifiable, then please post links. XXXXXXX Is this info LE needs, if so, why not share it? IMO sharing rumors, especially as ugly as this one serves no purpose unless you are willing/able to back it up. How does discussing rumors that are unverified serve any purpose for finding Kyron? Just wondering.

maya, I read the same articles xfiles did on the astro thread and I can't tell you exactly where they are. But this was mentioned a while ago and has been hushed up. That is why I chose to mention it as Terri's varied sex interests in a former post.

What I'm actually saying is that xfiles is not trying to spread ugly rumors, there has truly been this situation mentioned but not run with. And the astrology rumors stated that there was a swinging element to this, now who did just what, I don't know. But it should become clearer soon.

X-files, if this information is verifiable, then please post links. XXXXXXX how do you know it is authentic? Is this info LE needs, if so, why not share it? IMO sharing rumors, especially as ugly as this one serves no purpose unless you are willing/able to back it up. How does discussing rumors that are unverified serve any purpose for finding Kyron? Just wondering.

I was accused of spreading ugly rumors about Terri's weight training photos too but they ended up on Nancy Grace a week later.
I like to look at all people involved in cases . I look at the facts and weigh in on the atsro charts for insights.
I have no interest in rumors, but that a small boy is found.
The whole truth is not being told, not yet at least.
This case is complex.

Thanks to all those who have contribute time and energy for the astro charts.
I'd love to share my insights, but will wait until trial.
I enjoyed reading your insights.

maya, I read the same articles xfiles did on the astro thread and I can't tell you exactly where they are. But this was mentioned a while ago and has been hushed up. That is why I chose to mention it as Terri's varied sex interests in a former post.

What I'm actually saying is that xfiles is not trying to spread ugly rumors, there has truly been this situation mentioned but not run with. And the astrology rumors stated that there was a swinging element to this, now who did just what, I don't know. But it should become clearer soon.

Thanks, I appreciate that you understand.
It is difficult to discuss the case openly and honestly when we can't look at everyone involved in the case.

If I could use code for ....XXXXX I would. I thought we could discuss Terri's chart since his was mentioned early on.

I know the TOS so, I won't mention this again.
Thank you.

x files;

Thank you for trying and putting yourself out there. A lot of us already knew, and the majority not. I would like to see the other charts myself. Worry not, the stuff is going to hit the fan soon enough! No matter who suppresses, wells gurgle and boil.

ETA: But really, Nancy Grace???? Lol!!! (Just poking fun at ya'.)

Thank you.
My goal is too seek out the truth.
I have no desire to spread rumors about Kaine, or Terri.
Just that a missing boy is found.

Nancy Grace loves her bombshells. :)

I do not mean to be a pain in the a$$ but your posts were baiting with no links. The astros need credible data when running a chart. Pehaps if you know this info to be true you could provide it in private to one of them?

The link that had previously posted pics has apologized and removed any pics involved in the Kyron case...SO, there are no pics or links..so to speak..Our main concern is finding Kyron!

Yes, I feel we have to bring back the focus on the POI (although not officially named POI). She was the one who did not pass the poly twice and allegedly hired a hit man to bump off Kaine. We should bring the focus back into astrology, times and dates and such to give us insight into finding this little boy. Even if Kaine and Terri had alternative lifestyles, and did wild and crazy things, the points that matter most is finding the person responsible for his disappearance and ultimate demise. We use astrology to aid us to finding the truth and ultimately justice for the this little boy. Just my Humble opinion... LE stated to Kaine that this case would be like a marathon, not a sprint.

The link that had previously posted pics has apologized and removed any pics involved in the Kyron case...SO, there are no pics or links..so to speak..Our main concern is finding Kyron!
well said, and so we carry on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member