Forensic Astrology - KYRON HORMAN disappears 6/4/10 Portland, OR #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A sidelight of the October 2 et seq. chart for the new searches is Mercury in House 12, strong in Virgo. This position of Mercury always means either tattling or information leaked by someone. Mercury opposes the ruler of House of the child, so the information is about Kyron.

I knew you would be interested because the Moon/Mercury midpoint is squarely upon June 4 Mars. Mars is trouble and violence and was sorely afflicted that day, opposite Neptune. Mars was a perturbing agent, one of the chief ones, in what happened that day.

(You can ignore this section) Because we are dealing with a circle, the Moon and Mercury have a second midpoint over in the Fifth House and Neptune has moved just back from it. Neptune & Uranus, ruler of the child, are in mutual reception. That means they have exchange flexibility and capacity, since Neptune really belongs in Pisces and Uranus really belongs in Aquarius. Once that trade is effected, Uranus is dead bang on the Moon/Mercury midpoint for an explosive revelation concerning the events at Kyron's disappearance. Both Neptune and Uranus are retrograde & thus unwilling to come forward at this time. Never mind their reluctance, however, as Mercury is ready to spill what she or he knows.

Thanks, Tuba...That sounds like great news. I can't wait. :woohoo:

This New Moon in Libra on October 7 begins at 2:44 pm EDT (6:44 pm GMT).
New moons are times for new beginnings. (for KYRON I pray)
This new moon will be especially potent for relationships, sex, and passion.
No planetary aspects affect the New Moon itself, but Libra is ruled by Venus, which remains in conjunction with Mars in Scorpio.
This puts heavy emphasis of relationships of all kinds.

I'm hoping that someone tells !

Hmm....October 7 is the date for the divorce hearing between the father of the boy and his estranged wife. I don't know what time it is supposed to be, though. But my understanding is that both parties will be present with their lawyers.

Should be interesting.

For someone who has always looked askance at astrology in the past, I can tell you that I'm finding all the information on this thread to be truly fascinating.

Tuba, Is there anyway to look at the chart as when TH was telling Kyron goodbye and looking at what was happening in the KH day and what he was doing that day? There was also a video that came out of KH thoughts on the day that DY asked for more money for LE. I would especially like to know a little more about what KH's day and the activity of KH on that day that Kyron disappeared.

If this is inapporpriate please delete. If you need more information then please let me know.

Tuba, Is there anyway to look at the chart as when TH was telling Kyron goodbye and looking at what was happening in the KH day and what he was doing that day? There was also a video that came out of KH thoughts on the day that DY asked for more money for LE. I would especially like to know a little more about what KH's day and the activity of KH on that day that Kyron disappeared.

If this is inapporpriate please delete. If you need more information then please let me know.

We won't be posting KH's chart. He is NOT and never has been noted as a person of interest by LE. If I recall, he was at work and came home early that day. The EVENT charts-which TELL THE STORY-do not implicate Kyron's father.

Thank you so much FifthEssence. I greatly appreciate it.

This New Moon in Libra on October 7 begins at 2:44 pm EDT (6:44 pm GMT).
New moons are times for new beginnings. (for KYRON I pray)
This new moon will be especially potent for relationships, sex, and passion.
No planetary aspects affect the New Moon itself, but Libra is ruled by Venus, which remains in conjunction with Mars in Scorpio.
This puts heavy emphasis of relationships of all kinds.

I'm hoping that someone tells !
I echo MarieF's post that this is the day of the divorce trial. interesting, eh passion?

I echo MarieF's post that this is the day of the divorce trial. interesting, eh passion?

One can be passionately in love; can one be passionately in hate, too? I mean, I'm not sure that passion necessarily has to be a positive or even sexual emotion. Or maybe it does, astrologically? Educate, please...

Absolutely true, SacreBleu. Usually the strength of the emotional charge is what is being measured when we describe anything as passionate. However, in the case of the current transits, Venus is conjoining Mars in Scorpio (before she backs off on Friday) and this represents desire. It can also shade into lust. Other sorts of passion are shown by a different astrological combination.

pas·sion   /ˈpæʃən/ Show Spelled
[pash-uhn] Show IPA

–noun
1. any powerful or compelling emotion or feeling, as love or hate.
2. strong amorous feeling or desire; love; ardor.
3. strong sexual desire; lust.
4. an instance or experience of strong love or sexual desire.
5. a person toward whom one feels strong love or sexual desire.
6. a strong or extravagant fondness, enthusiasm, or desire for anything: a passion for music.
7. the object of such a fondness or desire: Accuracy became a passion with him.
8. an outburst of strong emotion or feeling: He suddenly broke into a passion of bitter words.
9. violent anger.
10. the state of being acted upon or affected by something external, esp. something alien to one's nature or one's customary behavior ( contrasted with action).
11. ( often initial capital letter ) Theology .
a. the sufferings of Christ on the cross or His sufferings subsequent to the Last Supper.
b. the narrative of Christ's sufferings as recorded in the Gospels.
12. Archaic . the sufferings of a martyr.

my screen name passion flower is a flower showing the suffering of CHRIST

One can be passionately in love; can one be passionately in hate, too? I mean, I'm not sure that passion necessarily has to be a positive or even sexual emotion. Or maybe it does, astrologically? Educate, please...
LOL... sorry for the confussion, I was addressing poster passionflower

If you're feeling frustrated & impatient about case progress and haven't read page 12 of this thread, check out pasts #282 and #292 for indications of resolution during the period we inhabit now.

I am thick as two planks. Inspected Sauvie Island via the web and discovered there are linden trees on Sauvie Island. A critical link to this information freezes every time I try to access the October 1, 2010 page but other links have made clear there are Tilia linden trees on the island! I will paste the freeze link here because other WS may have no trouble looking at it.

pdxstump.com/directory/howell

aelcgc.org/adduces-aronia-berries

I had to type these in from notes as the links died a frozen death and could not even be pasted. The second link makes clear that there are even linden berry picking parties on Sauvie Island! Can you believe in this!!!!?

I am thick as two planks. Inspected Sauvie Island via the web and discovered there are linden trees on Sauvie Island. A critical link to this information freezes every time I try to access the October 1, 2010 page but other links have made clear there are Tilia linden trees on the island! I will paste the freeze link here because other WS may have no trouble looking at it.

pdxstump.com/directory/howell

aelcgc.org/adduces-aronia-berries

I had to type these in from notes as the links died a frozen death and could not even be pasted. The second link makes clear that there are even linden berry picking parties on Sauvie Island! Can you believe in this!!!!?

I googled and found this same site in the available listings.
It came up as probable THREAT via my anti-virus and link scanner.

The search for Kyron Horman has now become a recovery effort, a source tells KOIN Local 6.

Investigators still have not named Terri Horman, Kyron's stepmother, a person of interest, but new evidence could tie her to Sauvie Island, where searchers were seen last weekend.

Over 160 searchers combed parts of the island Oct. 2 and 3, and will be back on Oct. 9 and 10 to search for the boy.

One source told KOIN Local 6 that searchers were looking for the Kyron's body, after investigators were following up on cell phone pings from the area.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/n...a-recovery-effort/TK8a5e4l6kamcz-eOG46Fw.cspx

The search for Kyron Horman has now become a recovery effort, a source tells KOIN Local 6.

Investigators still have not named Terri Horman, Kyron's stepmother, a person of interest, but new evidence could tie her to Sauvie Island, where searchers were seen last weekend.

Over 160 searchers combed parts of the island Oct. 2 and 3, and will be back on Oct. 9 and 10 to search for the boy.

One source told KOIN Local 6 that searchers were looking for the Kyron's body, after investigators were following up on cell phone pings from the area.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/n...a-recovery-effort/TK8a5e4l6kamcz-eOG46Fw.cspx

Oh Tuba...I'm waiting with baited breath to see what the stars think about this...my stomach is in knots and I am so sad right now...

I've never seen so many asteroids line up with perfect aspects as in this case.

Kyron has "Tilia" 22:45 Cancer trine "Child" 22:45 Scorpio.

SWMNBN has natally "Tilia" 23:33 Scorpio, trine Sun 23:36 Pisces, trine, "Deforest" 23:55 Cancer. Remember, "Deforest" was transiting her Sun 23:39 Pisces. What a recipe for perfection!

Then there's her natal "Gerlinde" 21:45 Taurus conjunct the transiting Mercury 21:19 Taurus.

We know Gerlinde is retrograded in the last seen 27:04 Capricorn quincunx "Child" 27:26 Leo, and trine Saturn 27:51 Virgo.

Tilia in the last seen is 29:21 Virgo, trine "Fisher" 29:45 Taurus, trine his natal "Fisher" 29:51 Rx Capricorn. He was suppose to go fishing with Tony the next day in Medford - but/and Chiron was 0:59 Rx Pisces. I suspect, but don't really know - that the retrogrades mean he won't be making his fishing trip. Someone has interposed their will on his destiny or he disappeared into thin air!

One more thing. Asteroid " Veritas" is latin for truth. SWMNBN in her 2010 Solar Return has the Sun 23:36 Pisces, Mercury 23:21 Pisces, and "Veritas" 23:40 Pisces.

Considering my post above, I'd say she knows the truth because "Veritas" and Mercury and Deforest & Tilia are all trined/conjunct on June 4th.

I'm just wondering if Mars 0:22 Leo trine Neptune 0:55 Sagitarius would show lying?

I know someone that has "Veritas" prominent with a trine to Mercury that hides the truth - but has been found out time after time. Lucky for some.

http://twitter.com/KOIN_Local_6

Terri's attorney Peter Bunch deeply concerned with her fifth amendment rights in any divorce proceeding

snip~

Anything she says could be fodder for the state as it is gathering evidence," Bunch said of Terri.

snip~

Bunch on proceedings:"Danger to Terri is neither fanciful or imagined. No doubt that she is in the cross hairs of the states investigation"

snip~

Bunch: "State (is) restricting my access to information."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members