Forensic Astrology - KYRON HORMAN disappears 6/4/10 Portland, OR #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, Tuba. It was the odd presentation of the time of the reward increase, not the reward increase itself, that bothered me. It could be that the speaker's discomfort in front of the media was the reason for emphasis on when the reward would be available.

I may well be that the money actually would not be in the account (the Reward Trust account) until that point in time, or 3PM, and nothing more then that.

Is Dec. 30th, then, the next important date in this case, thanks.

***************************​

Let's pretend we are sitting around in more clement weather, talking philosophy. Humour me for a few minutes and imagine that.

Some time back, at least as far as 2009, it was posted in this thread that tipping over your bucket of mop water would not be the stimulus for an event chart, no matter how hard you cussed and turned the air blue. A sonic boom that blew out & broke all the windows on your block would incite an event horoscope, however.

To qualify as an event, a happening must provoke general interest or rise to the level of intense personal importance. In other words, if you watched a skulking figure trespass into your backyard and dig up some treasure buried there beneath the elm, even though this never made the papers and others never learned of it, we have an event. It is of intense personal interest to at least you and more essentially, it is not an everyday occurrence. It is in no way ordinary. Even dog bites man is too commonplace but man bites dog and gives him rabies calls for an event chart.

Astrology and newspapers do not have a lot in common. Well, maybe the daily Sun Sign column. The reason we cannot do event charts for anything & everything does not have to do with what sells newspapers or what subscribers would read. But there is that nexus of man bites dog and that, in the case of astrology, is for reasons having to do with the cosmos and the Universe. An amazing synchronicity occurs between the elements of life and matter and it registers. The airplane breaks the sound barrier, exceeds that speed, and unexpectedly, there are consequences on Pine Street. All the windows are casualties. You are going to see causal factors in the planetary alignment and the horoscopic wheel if you look.

Now if Aunt May travels from Lo Questo to Springfield on a successful flight that arrives at E.T.A., the same oddities in configuration are not going to be there if you look. You can readily reason that thousands and hundreds of thousands of actions are taking place during the 3 hours and forty minutes Aunt May flew. People are heating and slurping soup and washing up, walking the dog, repotting the Aspidistra, taking pepto bismol, changing bandages at Charnel Hospital, doing 3rd grade arithmetic, and so forth. Not one of these activities and their consequences calls for an event chart. If you cast one, the revelations would mislead you and qualify as gobbledygook. Why? There simply are not those angles that are meaningful to an event analyst. They are lacking. The time passed without incident in that particular place.

Our concerns are not the center of the Universe. Even when we are trying to help, to solve a case, to find a body or a missing person, to catch a killer. What is a vortex of energy is something awry like the head on collision of two trains. That registers! That is reflected in the firmament. Yes, in a very intense and also deep way. So if Cassius Evans left work at 5:10 Friday night, the night of the murder, he is definitely not the makings of an event chart unless he is the murderer or the victim. If he is peripheral to the crime, he is not to be charted and to do so muddles the case. Think about it. Human activity is buzzing with busy-ness all the time. To even consider charting all of it is folly of the silliest sort: what you would find is that Maude doing her knitting looks exactly like Simon shaving. Net net--zot and zero.

Therefore, we have to restrain ourselves, to impose limitations, to believe in the value of discrimination. Is it WOW! how could this have happened!?! Or is it the pizza delivery man. Once you have narrowed your suspicions to Cassius because he has defensive wounds on his hands and arms the next day, his phone was off the hook for the four hours it takes to get to Lawrence, Kansas where the killing occurred, and he left work at 5:10, then we start thinking about doing an event chart for the moment he was first questioned.
---------------------------------------------
That was to open the discourse. Please address this with your own thoughts and contributions. Not a sparrow falls that God does not witness that and care. But no meteor accompanies it.

Just a bit of review here. In Thread #1., p. 17, the theme of lock, key and doorway was taken up. We do know a key, Mercury, was not only important to the disappearance but critical because Mercury was on one of the very few critical degrees, 21° Taurus. The key and Mercury were integral to the betrayal because square our Mars-Neptune opposition. The Moon was also contraparallel Saturn, for locking a door and we know the Moon was SWNBN: ruled the ASC of her statement goodbye to Kyron, was on her natal node and on her very own name sake asteroid. Saturn was also in virgintile relation to the House 4 cusp and virgintiles, 18°, represent doorways. Then too, Kyron was last seen at the south door of Skyline by a couple of students.

The trans Neptunian planet Hades was dead bang atop Jupiter/Saturn and Hades on this midpoint brings misfortune in or with buildings. Neptune/Pluto had a midpoint too, 1°41' Leo which is the ASC for the charts when the students and an adult last saw him. When this midpoint is on the ASC of a chart it means one quits a particular place, is missing from that place. So any time after nine, he had gone. At the self-declaimed goodbye, however, TNP Vulkanus was on the ASC and you are given orders from above, someone on whom you're dependent and you are forced to follow those directives. You are encircled and force is used, yes, if need be.

It is certainly possible that SWNBN locked a door on leaving and that it was there Kyron was told to wait. What came next by plan may have been some scene she knew Kyron would want no part of, yet he was locked out and had no escape. This is only one possibility but it does include the key, the lock and the door that were part of the crime.

Not enough that Kyron was born with that 28° II Saturn just risen but Hades was on his Saturn, producing enmity and isolation. But now we do have a Full Moon eclipse on this Saturn of Kyron's. This can be helpful in the recovery.

The linden tea is hot and waiting for me. If you don't go often to the health food store, you can also find flor de tila in the cellophane pack spices. The Full Moon, eclipsed or not, is an agitant so linden tea will help calm the nerves but I am drinking it in honor of Kyron and in a come home gesture. In Portland, the eclipse is at midnight plus 14 minutes.

The linden tea is hot and waiting for me. If you don't go often to the health food store, you can also find flor de tila in the cellophane pack spices. The Full Moon, eclipsed or not, is an agitant so linden tea will help calm the nerves but I am drinking it in honor of Kyron and in a come home gesture. In Portland, the eclipse is at midnight plus 14 minutes.

I just peeked outside and we have a cloud cover and it has been raining off and on all day. I so wanted to see the eclipse. But maybe just the happening of it is the important thing, eh?

I wonder if the time of the eclipse in Portland being 14 min into the Winter Solstice means anything in the case. The next time they will occur on the same day is in 2094:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bnb00VJjE-g"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bnb00VJjE-g[/ame]

xox

Leomoon asks “Where is Kyron now?” June 12th, 2010 at 1:02 pm; Pinson, AL.

I will approach this using the method of William Lilly. Where I have made departures from his methods, I have made notations stating that.

Well, my first departure is in the way I will approach the chart. Lilly would have used the day, time and place where he first received the inquiry to “erect a chart of the heavens”. I am going to use Leomoon’s date, time and place rather than mine. The reason for this is that she is an astrologer that is asking for assistance with a chart, and according to Dr. J. Lee Lehman, Ph.D., when a fellow astrologer is asking you to review one of their charts, it is perfectly acceptable to use the time and date they have provided.

First we must check for considerations against judgment. These would have been situations in the chart that would cause the astrologer not to judge the chart. Lilly documented these considerations in fine detail, yet went on to ignore them ! I feel that any chart can be read, and the considerations are just extra red flags that are presented to us. When Ivy Goldstein Jacobson described these considerations, she called them “Cautions”. I will proceed in that style.

Does the Ascendant describe the Querent? Only Leomoon can answer this, but judging from the accuracy and detail provided by her posts, and the number of them, I would say Virgo/Mercury would be a good fit.

Late degrees rising? 25 degrees Virgo is just fine. Virgo is a sign of long ascension. Action will be slow and difficult, misery and misfortune are indicated.

Where is Saturn? He is in the 1st, unfortunately, which destroys the question, but in this case it could be saying that the question has been asked very many times before.

Where is the Moon? She is in Gemini 25 degrees 23’ at the Midheaven, under the beams (combust the Sun). When the Moon is combust, Lilly said this was an indicator that the thing or person queried about was kept deeply hidden, and in great secrecy. This is a conjunction between the two, separating. While there is no sign change between the Moon and the Sun, the cusp of the 10th house lies between them at 25 degrees 11’. The Moon is also peregrine, and fast in motion.

We will put Kyron in the 7th house of other, as there is no familial relationship that would put him in the 5th. Jupiter is Lord of the 7th, as ruler of Pisces 25 degrees 34’. Jupiter is in the 7th house, in the sign of Aries. Jupiter has dignity here, but only by term. As Jupiter is in Kyron’s house, this would indicate that he is in his home.

Obviously, that is NOT the case! It appears that Saturn in the 1st did indeed destroy this question. Perhaps this is the Heavens saying that it just was not the right time for the stars to provide us with an answer. We can only keep hoping and praying, and working our charts.

Interestingly, scandi, it is not the day that determines the winter solstice or the equinoxes or the spring solstice. It is the position of the Sun. When Sun eclipsed Moon they were 29° 21' of Sagittarius & Gemini. But I think you are asking if there is a symbolic significance to an eclipse that ends the Fire & Air and launches winter on the same day. I would be interested in your own poetic interpretation of the emphasis. For me, it marks the end of thinking and talking and negotiating problems and realising that winter means cardinal Capricorn where offensive acts must be met with strong defenses. Some of those acts come from Mother Nature and not every town, farm and household has protections in place. The Sun enters Capricorn tonight at 6:39 on the East Coast and 3:39 in Portland.

Leomoon asks “Where is Kyron now?” June 12th, 2010 at 1:02 pm; Pinson, AL.

I will approach this using the method of William Lilly. Where I have made departures from his methods, I have made notations stating that.

Well, my first departure is in the way I will approach the chart. Lilly would have used the day, time and place where he first received the inquiry to “erect a chart of the heavens”. I am going to use Leomoon’s date, time and place rather than mine.

Once an Horary Chart is cast, it is done. It cannot be re-cast. A cast chart can be read by anyone, anywhere. It would be incorrect to re-cast it for your location.

First we must check for considerations against judgment. These would have been situations in the chart that would cause the astrologer not to judge the chart. Lilly documented these considerations in fine detail, yet went on to ignore them !

There's a lot of very bad horary information on the internet, usually by people who do not understand 17th Century English Vernacular.

People misinterpret "against judgment" to be a bar or ban on judgment, however that would be an incorrect use of the word "against" in 17th Century English. The correct interpretation in modern English would be "considerations contrary to judgment." That is to say there are certain indicators in the chart that would lead one to a judgment that is contrary to the actual outcome.

To determine if an Horary Chart can or cannot be read, the Hour Ruler has to be examined. If the Hour Ruler rules the Ascendant, is in the same triplicity as the Ascendant Ruler, or is of the same complexion of the Ascendant Ruler, then the chart is radical and is fit to be judged. Otherwise, the chart is non-radical and should not be judged.

For example if the Ascendant Ruler is Venus (Cold & Moist) and the Hour Ruler is the Moon and the Moon is in the 4th Quarter (Cold & Most) then the Hour Ruler and Ascendant Ruler are of the same complexion and the chart is radical and can be judged. If the Moon would be in the 1st Quarter (Hot & Moist) then Moon and Venus are not of the same complexion, and if Moon is not in the same Triplicity as Venus, then the chart would not be radical and should not be judged.

Does the Ascendant describe the Querent? Only Leomoon can answer this, but judging from the accuracy and detail provided by her posts, and the number of them, I would say Virgo/Mercury would be a good fit.

That is strictly a Lily invention. Other authorities say a non-radical chart can be judged if the circumstances are "urgent."

Late degrees rising? 25 degrees Virgo is just fine. Virgo is a sign of long ascension. Action will be slow and difficult, misery and misfortune are indicated.

That is a late Ascendant. Like I said, there is a lot of bad info on the internet. Someone has crow-barred early/late Ascendants into 3° and 27°.

There is no textual support for that.

All of the texts written between the 4th Century BCE and 17th Century CE state it as "an Ascendant in the early degrees" and "an Ascendant in the later degrees." They never give an actual degree as the cut-off.

When judging a chart using a House System other than Whole Sign Houses, a Planet within 5° of a Cusp is considered to be in the following House. If the Ascendant is 19° Aries, then a Planet in the 12th House at 16° Aries is considered to be in the Ascendant (or 1st House). Likewise, you'd consider Planets in a House up to the last 5° of the House to still be in the House.

If you had to choose an exact degree for the cut-off of early/late Ascendants, it would be first 5° and last 5°. I suspect in practice they would have modified that based on Signs of Long Ascension and Short Ascension.

For a Sign rising in Long Ascension, 7° would be early, but for a Sign of Short Ascension, 3° would be early (because Short Ascension Signs rise faster). I've seen a lot of very old Horary Charts, but none where the early/late Ascendant came into play. It's also possible they made the determination based on "thirds" just like Planets Angular are more powerful than when Succedent, and those are more powerful than when Cadent, so it's possible they considered the first 10° to be early and the last 10° to be late.

Anyway, I wouldn't bet the farm on the 3°/27° thing without any textual support.

A late Ascendant like this one indicates the Querent already knows the answer, and they are asking the question out of desperation or sheer frustration.

Where is the Moon? She is in Gemini 25 degrees 23’ at the Midheaven, under the beams (combust the Sun). When the Moon is combust, Lilly said this was an indicator that the thing or person queried about was kept deeply hidden, and in great secrecy. This is a conjunction between the two, separating. While there is no sign change between the Moon and the Sun, the cusp of the 10th house lies between them at 25 degrees 11’. The Moon is also peregrine, and fast in motion.

The chart is radical (Hour Ruler Moon in Gemini same triplicity as Ascendant Ruler Mercury), then:

1] Moon in Chart's 10th House is Kyron's 4th House, a testimony of Death

2] Moon below the Earth (because Kyron's 7th House is the derived Ascendant) is a testimony of Death

3] Any Significator in aspect to a Planet below the Earth (here Moon conjunct Sun) is a testimony of Death

4] A Significator Combust (here Moon) is a testimony of Death

From that chart, the boy is dead, which is consistent with all other charts cast.

We will put Kyron in the 7th house of other, as there is no familial relationship that would put him in the 5th. Jupiter is Lord of the 7th, as ruler of Pisces 25 degrees 34’. Jupiter is in the 7th house, in the sign of Aries. Jupiter has dignity here, but only by term. As Jupiter is in Kyron’s house, this would indicate that he is in his home.

Generally, when a Querent has no authority to ask a question (that is to say Kyron didn't tell anyone to ask an Horary on his behalf) or the person is "absent" for whatever reason, they are given the 1st House when there is no relationship between the persons or matter involved (there are some exceptions, like when people have been exiled or banished - such as in personal relationship questions were a spouse or other person has been thrown out of the home or forced to leave) when they are given the 7th House.

Here Mercury would be Kyron. The Moon Combust is still a testimony of Death. Mercury having recently separated from Mars in the 12th House and Ruling the 8th House is a testimony of Death as is Mercury having recently separated from Jupiter ruler of the 4th House and Moon separating from a conjunction with Sun the Dispositor of the Part of Death. Moon in Gemini (in the 12th Sign from its own Sign Cancer), Moon Peregrine, Moon out of bounds, Moon out of Sect are also testimonies (not necessarily in and of themselves but taken as a whole).

If you look at the chart, Mercury did receive Mars, but the tell-tale indicator of life would be Mars the 8th House Ruler receiving Mercury. When that happens, death is mitigated or averted. I know it seems counter-intuitive, because we want to think that Death receiving (welcoming) the Native or Querent means death, but that is not so.

The Mercury sextile Jupiter would have occurred without any Reception, and Mercury being in Gemini and Cadent would have reduced Jupiter's benefic powers (but not eliminated them). Immediately after separating from Jupiter, Mercury squares Mars without any Reception at all. There is no Planet to intervene and cut-off the light from Mars here. That would have been another factor to mitigate Death.

Where is Saturn? He is in the 1st, unfortunately, which destroys the question, but in this case it could be saying that the question has been asked very many times before.

That appears to be another Lily invention. I can't find any authority who says Saturn in the 1st House is a warning or consideration. If you read Bonatti's 146 Considerations I don't see where he says Saturn in the 1st House destroys the Matter, although he does mention Malefics that are Angular. Here where the Moon squares Saturn and neither planet receives the other is a very negative indicator suggesting there will be a long delay in finding him.

Moon/Mercury in Gemini, and 4th House being Sagittarius would suggest where ever he is, he isn't near water. It indicates warehouses/storage areas (Gemini) near open fields (Sagittarius).

Obviously, that is NOT the case! It appears that Saturn in the 1st did indeed destroy this question. Perhaps this is the Heavens saying that it just was not the right time for the stars to provide us with an answer. We can only keep hoping and praying, and working our charts.

Contrary to popular belief, there are limitations on Horary.

The Universe has built in protections to prevent certain abuses of Horary by people who would use it as the means to justify an end, and for other grotesque perversions.

For example, I cannot ask, "Who will win the Super Bowl?" Why?

1] According to my natal chart, I am not a professional gambler and gambling is not a hobby.

2] According to my natal chart, I do not have the ability to earn an income using divination techniques, whether those techniques be Horary, Tarot, I Ching, Ouija Board, Tea Leaves, Chicken Entrails, Prayer or whatever.

3] I have no real interest in the outcome of the Super Bowl. I do not own a football franchise, I am not a general manger or coach or player. I'm not even really a fan of professional football (I've not seen an entire football game from start to finish for more than 15 years). My interest in knowing who would win would be nothing more than morbid curiosity.

4] The outcome of the Super Bowl will not in any way shape or form alter the course of my life, or be a turning point, or change my fate or destiny.

5] There is no ultimate benefit of Good

Those are some of the reasons why Horary Charts have warnings or give confusing/conflicting answers or give totally false answers (sort of a system of "checks and balances"). It keeps people honest and prevents abuses, like people using Horary to spy on people, or gain unfair advantages or "knowing" simply for the sake of "knowing."

Please continue over in thread # 3 which will include all posts since 12/21/10

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125354"]Forensic Astrology - KYRON HORMAN disappears 6/4/10 Portland, OR #3 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214