Forensic Astrology - Sandra Cantu

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
VENUS, the significator of Sandra in the Last Seen and Search Begins Charts, goes stationary direct on 4/17 at 29 Pisces. When VENUS returns to the Aries Point on 4/24, something will come before the public eye.

Perhaps it will be arrest of a second perp. Maybe even someone whose natal SUN is posited at degree 22 Cardinal.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Don't abstain from posting just because of the consensus. If someone is rude to you just hit the triangle. Perhaps start a thread to that effect? Just please don't leave.. all insight is needed and appreciated! :blowkiss:

Oh...no nurse. I won't abstain from posting, just less and more lurking. It's harder to sleuth when no one wants to sleuth that particular position with you. And I'm not a triangle hitter LOL! I don't wanna be a pest. I'm not leaving; I check out the forum every day. I just feel maybe hanging out with my "theory peeps" might be better for me.

Also, I went into lurk mode mainly because of the painful nature of this case. I had a hard time when they found her body in the suitcase, and still do.

Nope! Yer stuck with me my nurse friend! And thanks for taking time to spread warm fuzzies my way too! :blowkiss:

VENUS, the significator of Sandra in the Last Seen and Search Begins Charts, goes stationary direct on 4/17 at 29 Pisces. When VENUS returns to the Aries Point on 4/24, something will come before the public eye.

Perhaps it will be arrest of a second perp. Maybe even someone whose natal SUN is posited at degree 22 Cardinal.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Jeez, you know, when I read these it's like Chinese or something LOL I really need to brush up on astrology. The way you say "natal SUN position at degree 22 Cardinal" makes me think you know who this is. Hmmm... prolly getting laid off soon. New profession? Astrology? I am Aquarian!! :crazy:

Thanks Soulscape... I'm off to research!! :blowkiss:

Jeez, you know, when I read these it's like Chinese or something LOL I really need to brush up on astrology. The way you say "natal SUN position at degree 22 Cardinal" makes me think you know who this is. Hmmm... prolly getting laid off soon. New profession? Astrology? I am Aquarian!! :crazy:

Thanks Soulscape... I'm off to research!! :blowkiss:

Be sure to spend some time at the Astrologers Library, Gibby. The resources there are very helpful to those who wish to learn!

Thanks,
Soulscape

Yes, I just thought that the comment in the second paragraph was worth noting, as I myself had not seen it before. Apologies if the second paragraph info (Pastor Lawless distancing himself from the religious community and never accepting invitations to fraternize) has already been noted here.

Yes, I just thought that the comment in the second paragraph was worth noting, as I myself had not seen it before. Apologies if the second paragraph info (Pastor Lawless distancing himself from the religious community and never accepting invitations to fraternize) has already been noted here.

It never hurts to bring things up twice or three times or even four times. In a fast moving case, we often go with the obvious first, digest it and then come back review the less noticiable details. It is information worth noting and keeping in mind as this investigation moves forward.

Thanks RS!

Salem

No need to apologize at all. The 2nd parag. is worth noting. Odd indeed.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Isn't 4/24 when Melissa is due back in court?

Count me in the group that believes at least one other person is involved...

Oh...no nurse. I won't abstain from posting, just less and more lurking. It's harder to sleuth when no one wants to sleuth that particular position with you. And I'm not a triangle hitter LOL! I don't wanna be a pest. I'm not leaving; I check out the forum every day. I just feel maybe hanging out with my "theory peeps" might be better for me.

Also, I went into lurk mode mainly because of the painful nature of this case. I had a hard time when they found her body in the suitcase, and still do.

Nope! Yer stuck with me my nurse friend! And thanks for taking time to spread warm fuzzies my way too! :blowkiss:

Has anyone been able to track down the birth data for Melissa's 5 y.o. daughter?

Is the poster who was best friends with Melissa in high school still around and would she know?

TIA,
Soulscape

I am wondering why she moved in with Connie and Lane and not another family member?
like parents? siblings? friends?

I am wondering why she moved in with Connie and Lane and not another family member?
like parents? siblings? friends?

Not sure where to put these, but here seems a good place to theorize out loud about some gut-feelings... I suspected when I heard of the case which is not that far from me, that first weekend on TV that she was already gone.

How can these be validated? I feel that Melissa Lawless Huckaby reported to have bounced back and forth between Tracy and Orange County - means she was partially raised in that Park by her grandparents. The father Brian Lawless would be the natural place for a daughter to go, so the question is where is her mother is her name Judy? And why did (or did I misread) Sheneman stating he has NO COMMENT on the mother. Was her mother ever institionalized? Once again, this smells of generational pedo, and a larger ring.

What I get strongly is that Melissa was raised in/frequented the park, and always had local boyfriend(s) and other connections there, I feel she knew Wohler quite well. I believe she is no stranger to the *advertiser censored* side of the elements either in that park and/or elsewhere. I suspect everyone in her family is going to clean up her background as best they can now - they "have to" is the feeling I get.

Next is Mobile Park homes in CA have strict rules on residency. We have the grandparents plus Melissa and the kid. Even as occupant she has to pass a background check to reside in the park. A proper background check would have revealed a child molestation charge in Southern CA?, the park is at legal risk here. What about RSO databasing? Read on.

I know of many cases investigated by LE where the mother sexually abused HER child and were put into mental hospitals - had the child taken away from them etc. - much less a neighbor's child. I personally know of once case in LA from the 1980's and of several others in TX. In the first case, the mother was a PhD - believe it or not - and not permanently institutionalized. Her father was an oil man and had money to keep it quiet. So, no RSO database for her.

In all these cases I know of, the mothers hooked up with men who came from similar backgrounds, therefore to them this perversion was the norm. Co-offenders? Co-defenders. Co-conspirators.

So I say that DUH! of course there were others involved. I ALSO suspect one day perhaps *advertiser censored* video's with the perp herself floating around may surface.

I also suspect Melissa swallowed the X-acto blades which may have been used in some way shape or form in the commission of her crimes.

So, what we have here is a failure to report the statistics, a failure to report the reality of pedo actors never acting alone, therefore we have near useless statistics on the entire matter. Just as the eff bee eye has insisted for 50 years there is no such thing as Satanic based crime in the US.

And for the record, I can hardly blame them, people seem to love a good witchhunt. It's a razor's edge.

Thanks,
Soulscape
Soul,
The way that you phrased that do you have someone in mind? I can just see you looking at the chart with one of the POIs natal sun posited at degree 22 Cardinal! Any hints???

Month and year of birth of daughter: "Amid the financial chaos, Melissa married Johnny Huckaby on May 10, 2003, four months before giving birth to Madison Huckaby in San Joaquin County, according to court documents." as noted in the article from this link:
http://www.contracostatimes.com/news/ci_12133607?source=rss

So, that would make the birth month and year as September, 2003 if I am counting correctly. Not good enough as the day and time still would be needed .. sigh.

Isn't it odd that MH was NOT afraid of 'someone' walking in while she did her dirty deeds?
IMO there was a watchman at the door so to speak............
or to get his kicks........

On the same day that thousands mourned the loss of Sandra Cantu, the public defender of alleged murderer Melissa Huckaby asked to have the 8-year-old’s body exhumed for a second autopsy.

In a report filed yesterday from the San Joaquin County Superior Court, defense attorney Sam Behar called for a second autopsy so Huckaby can defend herself against allegations of rape. According to the report, Behar’s office hired Dr. Terri Haddix as its pathologist on Wednesday to perform the proposed autopsy.

According to the minutes from yesterday’s hearing at the Stockton courthouse, Judge William Murray Jr. “admonished” the defense for asking for another autopsy. Murray did not make a ruling because he is not the case’s assigned judge, said Stephanie Bohrer, the court’s spokeswoman.

Judge Terrence Van Oss has been assigned the case but is on vacation this week, Bohrer said. The minutes also noted that Huckaby was not at the hearing.

Further arraignment was set for April 24, when a ruling is expected.

Next Scheduled Hearing: Friday, April 24, 2009 at 1:00 pm in Department 25.

http://www.stocktoncourt.org/

http://www.tracypress.com/pages/full_story?page_label=home&id=2339037-Defense+wants+Sandra+Cantu+exhumed+for+second+autopsy&article-Defense%20wants%20Sandra%20Cantu%20exhumed%20for%20second%20autopsy%20=&widget=push&instance=home_news_bullets&open=&

post_old.gif
Today, 10:03 AM
Soulscape
user_offline.gif

Can someone provide the time/date/location of the hearing scheduled in this matter and perhaps post it to the Astrology thread on Sandra?

Thank you,
Soulscape

Next Scheduled Hearing: Friday, April 24, 2009 at 1:00 pm in Department 25.

http://www.stocktoncourt.org/courts/media_notice.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member