Forensic Astrology - Sandra Cantu

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
soul, look in my post above...wait..I will dig it out for you brb (think it had birthdate)

soul, look in my post above...wait..I will dig it out for you brb (think it had birthdate)

gives just month but it is January 2003 (it also gives general location... I can loop more when I get back from work) http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3601451&postcount=233

That's a good start for the 5 y.o. daughter --- thank you Nurse. I am anxious to get birth data for all three --- Melissa's father Brian Lawless, mother Judy, as well as Melissa's daughter.

Thanks in advance for the assistance,

Soulscape

Sorry if these were already posted but I wanted to make sure you got to see these from the Today Show!

Today Show video: Shocking details in girl’s murder 7:36
April 14: Melissa Huckaby, the woman who is accused of killing 8-year-old Sandra Cantu, is in court today where prosecution lawyers may choose to charge her with rape and murder in the little girl's death. NBC's Michael Okwu reports.
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/30205825#30205825

Today Show video: 8-year-old’s family ‘shocked’ at teacher's arrest 5:47
April 13: Melissa Huckaby, a 28-year-old Sunday school teacher, is in police custody on suspicion of the murder of 8-year-old Sandra Cantu. TODAY's Meredith Vieira talks to Sandra's aunt and uncle, Angie and Joe Chavez, about the arrest.
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/30189577#30189577

Today Show video: Police search for motive in Cantu case 3:28
April 12: NBC legal analyst Lisa Green explains what's next for police, as well as Melissa Huckaby, the 28-year-old Sunday school teacher arrested on suspicion of murder and kidnapping in California.
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/30179270#30179270

Today Show video: Sunday school teacher held in girl’s death 2:05
April 11: Melissa Huckaby, 28, was arrested on suspicion of murder and kidnapping in California after voluntarily going to the police for questioning. NBC's George Lewis reports.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/30168162#30168162

Today Show video: Woman arrested in Sandra Cantu slaying 1:26
April 11: Melissa Huckaby, 28, was arrested Friday on suspicion of murder and kidnapping after voluntarily going to police for questioning. NBC's George Lewis reports.
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/30165034#30165034

Off to :sunshine: San Diego in 4hrs! :woohoo:
:angel:

That's a good start for the 5 y.o. daughter --- thank you Nurse. I am anxious to get birth data for all three --- Melissa's father Brian Lawless, mother Judy, as well as Melissa's daughter.

Thanks in advance for the assistance,

Soulscape

I was looking for birthdate and found this..Would it help?

Brian Lawless married Judy A Purks (Lawless) August 16, 1980

I'm at work and can't access the classmates website here, but it's showing that a Judy Lawless graduated from Westminster in 1977 and veromi is giving age 49. If any of that helps...

Yes, helpful, Dolly. If someone can find this marriage certificate it should list Brian & Judy's DOBs plus state of birth. Thank you for letting us know.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Judy Lawless, November 1959, according to Zaba still looking for the exact date

Ya know what wait on that one, cause there is also a July 1959, I will post it when I am sure, I would delete this but dont know how to.

I have a Brian J. Lawless Fresno California 10-23-62

Could this be him?

Butterfly, we need to be sure. I think confirmation against the marriage certificate would be advisable, if that document can be located.

Thank you and everyone else who is looking for all your assistance,
Soulscape

When my hubby gets home with the credit card I am going to join one of the paid people search sites , I have been meaning to do it for a while but, I will do it this evening and be able to help more

When my hubby gets home with the credit card I am going to join one of the paid people search sites , I have been meaning to do it for a while but, I will do it this evening and be able to help more

I am curious what site you are going to join. I am always looking for a site that you can really get good information from, and I am willing to pay also. Haven't found one yet that seems worth the money. TIA! :blowkiss:

Ya know what, I just spent $29.00 at Net Det. and 35.00 on on public records pro,

they both gave me BS information that I can find on free people searches. I will continue to look but I am not spending another dime on these paid websites, because neither of these two offered anything other than what we already know, in order to get a complete background you have to pay additional money.

Ya know what, I just spent $29.00 at Net Det. and 35.00 on on public records pro,

they both gave me BS information that I can find on free people searches. I will continue to look but I am not spending another dime on these paid websites, because neither of these two offered anything other than what we already know, in order to get a complete background you have to pay additional money.

That really stinks doesn't it - sounds like they gather the information from the free stuff and then charge you for it - what a ripoff. Thank you for trying to get additional info though.

Brian L Lawless DOB 4-12-61 Middle name Lane
Judy A Lawless DOB 7-6-59

I found this on Peoplefinders.com The initial charge was $1.95 but that was just to get you interested. Then they said they would give you birthdates, marriage records, criminal records, etc. for a $19.95 charge with a $10.00 coupon discount..OK, but here's the BUT..It was only for a 24 hour membership! So, my debit card was charged $11.90 today but I've been busy having fun looking up neighbors, relatives, my grandsons deadbeat dad and my EX. So, the $11.90 was worth the 24 hours of fun! I have till tomorrow afternoon on the membership, so if anyone needs any info, just PM me!

PS. I think it was $39.95 for a month membership.

Yes, I have paid for Net Det. also, and I have not been impressed. Everything that I am really paying for on that site will be an additonal '$19.95"....or more. :bang:

I found this on Peoplefinders.com The initial charge was $1.95 but that was just to get you interested. Then they said they would give you birthdates, marriage records, criminal records, etc. for a $19.95 charge with a $10.00 coupon discount..OK, but here's the BUT..It was only for a 24 hour membership! So, my debit card was charged $11.90 today but I've been busy having fun looking up neighbors, relatives, my grandsons deadbeat dad and my EX. So, the $11.90 was worth the 24 hours of fun! I have till tomorrow afternoon on the membership, so if anyone needs any info, just PM me!

PS. I think it was $39.95 for a month membership.

Hi Dolly,

First, thank you very much for tracking down Melissa's parents. Do you think you could locate Melissa's 5 y.o. daughter's birth info?

To All --- I am examining charts but due to time constraints and obligations will not be posting much more than a comment here & there for a day or two.

I am very skeptical of many things that are being said in/about this case. I need to determine whether the astrology supports or denies my suspicions.

Regarding Melissa's latest statement regarding the death being an 'accident,' the chart suggests they got carried away & death resulted. They may have assumed the drug would cause Sandra to forget whatever she endured after they got through with her. I am not sure whether she OD'd on the drug (very possible) or if the perps 'overacted' & took things a little too far, sickening as that thought may be, it is possible. However, I don't think they were expecting or planning for Sandra to die and when she did, they had to act quickly. There are strong suggestions of photographing/recording deeds too vile to speak of for distribution on the internet. Yes, I said 'they.' She is covering for at least one other person, perhaps two.

I will have more comments & likely post a chart or two, later in the week.

Thank you in advance for your patience,
Soulscape

Soulscape & Tuba - you've both been "dead on" with Sandra's charts! I respect you all so very much! Could you please tell me/us if you see the other perps getting away with this? I've been gone for a long weekend, so just catching up...did some speed reading & noticed you surmise others are involved. I think the same thing. I do wonder if the charts show Huckaby taking the fall for others, and if so, could the charts actually "show" the approximate location of the others involved? I'm simply in awe of your amazing capabilities. Thank you for all of the endless hours in which you painstakingly draw and assess these charts. Peace be with both of you! Jersey

Oh MY!!! Thanks Soulscape! I get more information from this thread than any site I have ever paid for!!! Your talents and the other indivuals here are beyond amazing. I have moved from skeptic to greatest fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member