Forensic Astrology - Sandra Cantu

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Calif. Sunday school teacher booked in child death

http://my.earthlink.net/article/top?guid=20090411/49e015c0_3ca6_1552620090411-1093138143

TRACY, Calif. - A Sunday school teacher was arrested on suspicion of kidnapping and killing 8-year-old Sandra Cantu, whose body was found in a suitcase in an irrigation pond.

Melissa Huckaby, 28, was arrested at 11:55 p.m. Friday, about five hours after she drove herself to the local police station at the request of officers, said police Sgt. Tony Sheneman.

++++++++++++

ETA: OOPS! I searched and couldn't find where this had been posted - UNTIL after I had made the post. Sorry for the mess up.

How sad and not who I thought it would be.

Calif. Sunday school teacher booked in child death

http://my.earthlink.net/article/top?guid=20090411/49e015c0_3ca6_1552620090411-1093138143

TRACY, Calif. - A Sunday school teacher was arrested on suspicion of kidnapping and killing 8-year-old Sandra Cantu, whose body was found in a suitcase in an irrigation pond.

Melissa Huckaby, 28, was arrested at 11:55 p.m. Friday, about five hours after she drove herself to the local police station at the request of officers, said police Sgt. Tony Sheneman.

++++++++++++

ETA: OOPS! I searched and couldn't find where this had been posted - UNTIL after I had made the post. Sorry for the mess up.

How sad and not who I thought it would be.

Thanks Gidgette - no harm in posting the link here - at some point we will all want to review the presser/link. It keeps it fresh on the thread.

From the arrest report, we can feel confident of the birthdate. Like Casey Marie Anthony, Melissa H. is a Piscean with a Sun-Uranus square from Sagittarius. Mars is also in her Sun Sign and she was experiencing a Mars return when she committed the crime, if allegations prove out. Casey has instead Mars squaring her Sun Sign planets. Melissa's Moon is in Libra or Scorpio depending on her hour of birth. Her other planets are extremely supportive and without the inner rage & rebellion from the Sun Sign planets, would have served her well.

Jupiter is conjoined to Saturn, Mercury is conjoined to Venus and Pluto, which is precisely sextile Neptune. Unfortunately, the excellent conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn falls on the death star Vindemiatrix. That could have worked out as the loss of her husband by death as it frequently and famously denotes widowhood. But a startling and significant death is written into the chart owing to that star.

Her well aspected Pluto could have given her talents like the ones she pretended to on March 27, a marvelous trio for decorating. Instead, it alerts her psychologists to suppressed secrets. Pluto is convertible in how he functions in any chart.

Wow! I have no words at the moment. I was only off lline for 1/2 a day :eek::eek:

Salem

Melissa's mug shot knocked me back. Hers is an exposed bony face, as Abraham Lincoln was noticeably bony. You could call it knobby. This relates to the powerful Saturn shown in the crime charts for Sandra. We will probably never know but the Saturn Jupiter conjunction of Melissa's horoscope could fall in her First House. I have seen that knobby exposed structure when Saturn rises. Or, Melissa could have a Capricorn Ascendant.

She has mental health issues and was scheduled to appear in court in their regard on April 17.

From DollyPardonMe:

I haven't found a birthdate yet, but she went to High School from Sept 1 1995 to June 30, 1999..Will that help?

She went to High School in Brea, California. It is in Orange County just the next city over from La Habra, CA. And her middle name is Chantal.

On Monday, 4/6/09, Our TUBA sent a private communication noting the following observation:

Was a woman the shill or an accomplice in this? That Aries Moon is tidily sextile Neptune from H. 9.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Lesson for today's students: Forensic astrology requires multiple x multiple reviews of same charts, the constant 'digging' deeper into the various planetary & luminary combinations. In order to extract the 'finest' of details, that which is hidden to the casual observer, the wise practioner never limits their analysis using basic and obvious equations. It it through tireless reviews and considerations a 'key' clue is revealed.

Thank you SOULSCAPE and TUBA for your fine tuned observations inside the world of Forensic Horary Astrology. EXCELLENT!!!

astros et al,
marvelous work! Will you be posting any charts for Melissa related to the event? TIA for all you do...

Pulling these over from non-astro thread:

The first quote is allegedly from a letter Melissa sent to her best friend in May 1999.

Originally Posted by emmabella
Here are some quotes from the letter dated 5/20/99:

"All I know is that I've also come up with another solution that would solve all my problems and I have seriously been thinking about it.... I have been thinking about this for a very long time and I'm very serious about it."

"When I was little, like sixth grade I used to pray every night that I wouldn't wake up in the morning. I just wasn't meant to live I guess. No on wants me or even cares if I live or not and I'm just in the way anyways."

Haunting.

IMO, a 6th grader, praying to die every night..........no one cares..........
CHILD ABUSE, MOLESTATION!

The natal chart does not deny Passionflower's opinion. Furthermore, should any childhood abuse/molestation have occurred, the chart suggests a female rather than male perpetrator.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Pulling these over from non-astro thread:

The first quote is allegedly from a letter Melissa sent to her best friend in May 1999.

[/I]

The natal chart does not deny Passionflower's opinion. Furthermore, should any childhood abuse/molestation have occurred, the chart suggests a female rather than male perpetrator.

Thanks,
Soulscape

MLH mother? grandma Connie?
would that make MLH want to do something to girls?

Does Sandras charts say anything about sex assaults earlier?
IIRC, several charts indicated there could be another arrest or 2.
Is this correct?

MLH mother? grandma Connie?
would that make MLH want to do something to girls?

Female or nurturing parent/ primary caregiver. In a backwards sort of way (sorry!) the nurturing parent/ primary caregiver could be a man, as in the case of children brought up by a "Mr. Mom." Speculating which person it could have been at this point would be just that -- speculation. If we find out more verifiable fact about Melissa's childhood, we can revisit the chart.

I am not a psychologist/ psychiatrist, so I don't know if sex of abuser correlates with sex of abused person's victim(s).

Thanks,
Soulscape

AMAZING..... just simply AMAZING....

I am at a loss for words.. Amazing just nails it...

Thank you for this Forum and Thank you for all the wonderful people here!

Does Sandras charts say anything about sex assaults earlier?
IIRC, several charts indicated there could be another arrest or 2.
Is this correct?

Regarding earlier assaults, sexual or physical, we would need a date of such alleged abuse. We could then look at transits and progressions to see if likely.

Regarding another arrest(s), I will tentatively and guardedly say 'yes.' However, this would be contingent on Melissa spilling the beans and I am concerned she may commit suicide before doing so.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Soul,
Do you see anything with her poisoning or using poisons? The more I look at her I am thinking Munchhausen's by Proxy... it was stated that she had "extreme allergys" and moved in with her granparents because of this and because her own child was sickly thin... She was also sued for 10k of back hospital bills... (have to refind the link but all of that was in there.. it was in the other thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl