Forensic Astrology - Sandra Cantu

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank goodness her booking @ 3:25 am/PacificTime on 4/11/09 indicates "NO BAIL ALLOWED"

Let's hope they keep her indefinitely on suicide watch considering her recent mysterious visit to the hospital.

Sandra Cantu, missing since last Friday as reported on N.G. is the subj. of a last seen chart. Two important Fixed Stars hold the angles. Alphard rises in Leo, a dangerous influence associated with asphixiation, drowning, poisoning. Unuk Alhai conjoins the nadir of the horoscope. This child of eight went to visit a neighbor child and then proceeded on to visit a second child in her mobile home park and was not seen again. I will post the chart.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/SandraCantu027.jpg
bumping this! bold is mine

My first time visiting this thread - I must admit that I am an impressed skeptic! Great work, and please keep us updated as you continue to review the charts! My theory is a death that got out of hand due to Munchausen's by Proxy. Given the following information:

1. MH informed a reporter that she, herself, had been interviewed in the past few months because a 7 year old child in her care was discovered to have narcotics in their system after returning from a visit to the park. (This has NOT been confirmed by any reliable source that I know of - but the fact that MH told this story is VERY telling).

2. LE removed mini-blinds from some of the homes that they searched. This tells me that Sandra probably was either bound or strangled with the cord from a mini-blind.

I can see a scenario where MH somehow gave Sandra some sort of drug to make her pass out, and then planned on staging an "accidental hanging" by the mini-blinds; perhaps in the church - with the ultimate plan to "resuce" Sandra and therefore be a hero. The whole thing went wrong, and Sandra died. Rather than feel remorse, however, MH rapidly became addicted to the attention the case was getting and became more involved by speaking with the media, LE, and friends and family; even leaving notes at the memorial.

Vacation for 5 days, no computer....will miss all of you allot!
This is my favorite thread!

Slightly OT but I wasn't sure where else to put this... I'm more of a reader than a poster, and I've been reading the astrology thread since it started early on in the Caylee investigation. You impressed me then and you contine to do so.

I personally would like to thank you for volunteering so much of your time and energy, and for sharing your talents and skills in this thread. You have clearly and objectively demonstrated time and time again that forensic astrology can provide solid information about victims, perpetrators and others involved in a case. And you're able to explain what the charts mean so that even a dummy like me understands - and that's saying a lot! :doh:

These tragedies are hard to follow on a good day, and when little ones are involved the psyche tends to take a beating. By doing the charts, you are getting a little closer to the story - and to the victim - and that has to be emotionally draining and just plain hard. The fact that you're doing this by choice, without tangible reward, and in your "free time" says a lot about the kind of people you are - and I'm sure the karma department is working in over-drive!

And to bring this back on topic, I'll add that although I share the same birthdate and month as MH, y'all have made enuf posts warning not to apply things like this to ourselves or people we know, that I didn't even freak out when I saw her information!!

Many thanks!

Kudos to you Maconrich!!!! Having the same bday with MH would have probably had me pming someone for reassurance :) Often when I see something I recognize, I have to remind myself of all of the Astros' warnings about the differences between forensic astrology and natal astrology. My hat's off to you!

Salem

I am sorry but I do not remember which astro posted this but it was said that the chart showed Sandra was dead about 7:53pm before the 911 call was made it was already to late. The spokesman for LE had an online chat Q and A and it was stated that they beleive Sandra was killed between 4 and 7:53 pm. Why the time of exactly 7:53 I dont know but I remember one of the Astros saying this exact time. I continue to be amazed.

I am sorry but I do not remember which astro posted this but it was said that the chart showed Sandra was dead about 7:53pm before the 911 call was made it was already to late. The spokesman for LE had an online chat Q and A and it was stated that they beleive Sandra was killed between 4 and 7:53 pm. Why the time of exactly 7:53 I dont know but I remember one of the Astros saying this exact time. I continue to be amazed.

Butterfly, the phone call to LE reporting Sandra missing was at 7:53 pm and the search began approx. 8:15 pm. Based on the charts I examined, I judged that by 8:15 pm (when the search began) Sandra was likely not alive.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Wow, I totally misinterpreted that, I thought the call came in at 8:15 and you estimated the TOD as 7:53..... I even linked post 6 from this thread on the main furom , So was she killed at &:53 or before or not I am confused.....

Wow, I totally misinterpreted that, I thought the call came in at 8:15 and you estimated the TOD as 7:53..... I even linked post 6 from this thread on the main furom , So was she killed at &:53 or before or not I am confused.....

Butterfly, I never gave an exact time of death. Based on the astrological observations I shared in post #6 on page 1 of this thread, I judged that Sandra likely had passed by the time the search began.

I hope I have adequately addressed your confusion,

Thanks,
Soulscape

The 911 call was made @ 7:53. A search of the MHP began @ 8:15pm
It is VERY clear in the charts, Sandra had passed on PRIOR to the 7:53 call.

Announced by LE she passed between 4-7:53pm(last seen & 911 call)

respectfully snipped from SOULSCAPE post #6
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3530620&postcount=6
VENUS rules the 8th House of Death in Sandra's natal chart cast for Sunrise at Tracy, CA. I read Sunrise charts symbolically.

By Solar Arc direction, Sandra's natal VENUS had reached 25 Aries 46 at the time of the 7:53 pm call to LE. MOON, at 25:49 Aries, had just passed partile conjunction with S.A. VENUS approx. 3 minutes earlier in the 911 Call chart. This suggests the "action" (event MOON) had already happened (separating aspect), and by 8:15 pm when the Search began, MOON had traveled to 26 Aries, fully past the Solar Arc VENUS position.

LOL, I think I may need to retreat back to lurkdoom, just when I think I know I know something, I find out what I thought I knew I didn't know, LOL

We all work with initials, numbers, dates, degrees, aspects, houses, etc, so of course it is understandable how one could get a bit confused.

With regard to any of the charts, we suggest you print out the chart and refer back and forth as you are reading the respective discussion/analysis at the same time. The chart and discussion mix then makes a LOT more sense and it becomes easier to recognize symbols/ glyphs, retain details and understand the implications.

http://www.ktla.com/landing_mostint...inst-Woman-Accus=1&blockID=252627&feedID=1080

Prosecutors say a homicide charge against Huckaby could also include the special circumstances of rape with a foreign object, lewd and lacivious conduct with a child and murder in the course of a kidnapping.

================================

You were right again........................sadly

So sad. When I heard it was MLH that was arrested, I thought, "well what about the molestation the astros predicted?" I forget that women can molest little girls too. :( Of course the astros were right, as sad as it is.

Kudos to you Maconrich!!!! Having the same bday with MH would have probably had me pming someone for reassurance :) Often when I see something I recognize, I have to remind myself of all of the Astros' warnings about the differences between forensic astrology and natal astrology. My hat's off to you!

Salem

Trust me if my birth year was the same as hers I woulda been pming everyone!! That would be too scary even keeping the warnings in mind (the day and month are bad enuf)!!

There are websites where you can find your astro twin. (Same day, same year.) I found mine, our lives are completely and totally different.

my hubby has the same birthday (not year) and mine is the 24th! talk about a yikes moment!!! LOLOL (astros....kudos on your work on the Caylee Case as well!!!)

Can anyone track down birth data on Melissa's parents as well as her 5 y.o. daughter?

Thanks,
Soulscape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members