Forensic Astrology - Sandra Cantu

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good. In the meantime, there is a hispanic person associated as a "relative/roommate" on Pas. CLL's veromi listing. Listed on whitepages as living at sp. seventy six in MHP.

Nurse,

The planet we are concerned with is MARS in Pisces (the perp), not MERCURY.

In the last couple days, I have been going over & over about MARS in Pisces and what that may tell us about the perp. MARS is a masculine, aggressive energy, typically signifying an adult male in the 25 - 45 age range. As an occupation, MARS could be metal worker/ iron worker/ athlete/ martial artist/ military/ ambulance driver/ butcher/ steel worker/ racer/ fighter (such as boxer) ... among other things.

Pisces correlates with: filmmaking/ drugs/ alcohol/ priesthood/water/ welfare recipient/ addict/ underdog/ sneaky person/ social worker/ podiatrist/ photographer/ kidnapper/ outcast/ someone on probation/ prison - prisoners ... among other things.

In the event charts, VENUS = Sandra and MARS = the perp. VENUS and MARS, while making no aspect to each other, are in Mixed Reception, showing connection. VENUS in Aries is in the sign and face of MARS. This suggests Sandra may have known the perp and possibly thought well of him (i.e., she may not have feared him in any way). MARS in Pisces the perp is in the sign of JUPITER, Lord 3 the Near Neighborhood. This suggests the perp is a neighbor. MARS the perp is in the exaltation of VENUS. This suggests he had an unhealthy fantasy about Sandra, she was an "ideal" in some way. It suggests he was obsessed with her.

The latest rumor is that Sandra's body was found today (not confirmed as I write this). Also, a road block quickly put up, and the questioning of a 40-something man at the MHP...........

I'm not sure exactly where this is going, but I don't think it's good...

Thanks,
Soulscape

I wanted to quote this post by soulscape, bolding the part in the post that states priesthood/water, which would explain the church being investigated, and the priest also lives in the MHP, as well as the container being in water. It was also stated that Sandra probably knew the perp and was comfortable with them, this to would explain if the perp is the priest.
You guys have been accurate on everything thus far, thanks for everything you do. I pray that one day I can be as good as you.

I wanted to quote this post by soulscape, bolding the part in the post that states priesthood/water, which would explain the church being investigated, and the priest also lives in the MHP, as well as the container being in water. It was also stated that Sandra probably knew the perp and was comfortable with them, this to would explain if the perp is the priest.
You guys have been accurate on everything thus far, thanks for everything you do. I pray that one day I can be as good as you.

I believe he is a minister, not a priest
Maybe the arrest will come tomorrow. They are waiting.. but they have a lot of evidence.

Hi Manny, I think in forensic astrology terms, "priest" indicates anyone involved in theology, organized religion, etc., whether they are actually called "priest" or not.

I believe he is a minister, not a priest
Maybe the arrest will come tomorrow. They are waiting.. but they have a lot of evidence.

Hi Manny, I think in forensic astrology terms, "priest" indicates anyone involved in theology, organized religion, etc., whether they are actually called "priest" or not.

Rhythmic is quite correct. "Priesthood/ priest" symbolizes those involved in theology/organized religion, including but not limited to clergy, religious, priests, nuns, pastor/ minister/ rabbi/ deacon/ reverend ----- the specific religion and/or exact title doesn't matter.

Thanks,
Soulscape

I posted this in the main thread and am posting it here as well:

Does anyone have a paid subscribed veromi account? It goes by the month, year or 24 hour access. Birthdates are provided on that site (and may well be on other peopledata sites also).

Hopefully someone has one, it would be very useful.

Can anyone reading here PLEASE help us find some birth dates?

Note, the minister may have originally been from Washington state. Has lived in Tracy since 1981 according to the bio link below.
http://www.clover-road-baptist-church.com/Pastor1.html

Please click on this photobucket link below. You will note a person associated w/ and or living at the same residence.
This person has a SPANISH sounding name. We need his birth date as well.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v724/romancingthestone/namesassocPASTOR.jpg

It appears the proper legal name for the minister is
Clifford L. L____________ aka Lane L__________

If you come upon place of birth for these 2 requests, please include that info as well..

ANGELstarsSMALL.jpg

Many prayers go out to Sandra's family.

Hi Fifth, the photobucket link isn't working, changes immediately to the home page url.

It's frustrating that obtaining birth info is so costly. :( I believe some sites have an annual fee that is more cost effective but it's still prohibitive.

FWIW at the moment, asteroid "M" - surname of person associated with the pastor - is 1 degree away from Saturn in Sandra's natal chart. (24 Taurus)

Can someone who speaks Spanish please look at FifthEssence's link above, and look at the bottom listing on the right and tell us what the anglicized version of that name is, if any. It starts with P. There might be an asteroid for the anglicized name. TIA

For example, Juan is John, etc.

I don't know how much this helps, but possable relatives to Martinez,
the name Senden and Jose

FWIW at the moment, asteroid "M" - surname of person associated with the pastor - is 1 degree away from Saturn in Sandra's natal chart. (24 Taurus)

Can someone who speaks Spanish please look at FifthEssence's link above, and look at the bottom listing on the right and tell us what the anglicized version of that name is, if any. It starts with P. There might be an asteroid for the anglicized name. TIA

For example, Juan is John, etc.

The Spanish meaning for the name Porfirio is, "he who dresses in purple".

It's frustrating that obtaining birth info is so costly. :( I believe some sites have an annual fee that is more cost effective but it's still prohibitive.

Peoplefinders.com is only $1.95 each for birthdate info. That's what I use when I can't find it elsewhere. :)

Thank you Beck. Let's see what comes of the presser/autopsy report. It might be worth 1.95 x 2.

As for asteroid "Purpurea" (meaning purple) we'll see what comes of any birth info on the person that we might be able to find. It doesn't make a tight connection to anything in Sandra's chart (connections are 2-3 degrees away).

Edit:
As for name Asteroid: Cl - 29 degrees Aquarius in Sandra's 12th house. (No connections to main bodies.)
As for name Asteroid: La - 17 degrees Cancer in Sandra's 5th house, exactly square Sandra's Venus 17 Aries. (Note person goes by their middle name.)

What is an SHU unit?

TIA,

Salem

It's the special housing unit in a prison, otherwise known as "the hole" where prisoners are kept in solitary confinement unable to interact with other inmates other than an hour a day, if that, because they are a risk to society or the general population of the prison....more or less the worseof the worse or the heavily punished.

Respectfully, I originally just brought that up (SHU unit) as a possible connection to Sandra's father having done time at Pelican Bay. It doesn't appear at the moment that there is any connection to the father's past, or anyone that has done time at Pelican. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MandyLynn1109