Forensic Astrology - Sandra Cantu

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found 2 civil judgments on M C L, but no criminal. DOB of 7/23/1981 is taken from a criminal background check that I did on her. That birthdate also shows with her addresses. I have 2 case #'s if someone can dig farther.

One is a hospital suing her for $10k + and the other is a Chapter 7 release.

I'm not sure how accurate intelius is though.

Thank you, Cryme.

California Sleuths --- are these locations near each other? Any suggestions for city of birth? I'd feel more comfortable if we can confirm this DOB with at least one more record, perhaps with one of the arrest reports, if anyone can find them...

The July 1981 birth date would make her 28 right now (29 in July), which is the age that has been reported.

Thanks,
Soulscape
Soul....look up ^^^^ at Money girl's two posts. I really think the 23 Feb is hers because the Purk maiden name is a match and we already know her Father's name is Brian

Yes, Soulscape. Go with the 2/23/ date. The July date would make her 27 now, and not turning 28 until July this year. Ancestry dot com is generally more accurate.

I think this is the right information for MLH (BL, CLL, and ConnieL relatives shown). There was another MSH in Tracy, but the age was 28 yo and the relatives/associates weren't right.

LAWLESS, M  CHANTEL
Birth Date: 07/23/1981

Associated names:
HUCKABY, M

I think this is the right information for MLH (BL, CLL, and ConnieL relatives shown). There was another MSH in Tracy, but the age was 28 yo and the relatives/associates weren't right.

LAWLESS, M  CHANTEL
Birth Date: 07/23/1981

Associated names:
HUCKABY, M

OK, is it 2/23 or 7/23? Cryme found match with parents name for 2/23, but as Beckaroozie notes, the 7/23 DOB shows matches with family members....

I can look at both charts, but we are severely hampered not knowing which one is correct. Also, is it likely Melissa was born in or near Tracy CA?

Thanks to all who are tirelessly searching for confirmation,
Soulscape

the huckaby associated with Melissa is John... not M

Her age is 28 already per the Tracy press interview today. The marriage records match with the maiden name that money girl posted on the birth records as well as her father's marriage record. I would go with 23Feb

Alert Astros all: This is now being reported - our Mz ML was at the farm.

http://www.fox40.com/pages/landing_...case-Stolen-The-=1&blockID=263590&feedID=2674

From the article Elepher posted in quote:

Huckaby also says she has spent some time on the farm near the irrigation ditch where Sandra Cantu's body was discovered in suitcase that closely resembles the one she reports missing. Police won't confirm whether the suitcase Huckaby reported stolen and the one Sandra's body was found in are the same.

Can anyone wrap their mind around that?!

Going to check 2/23/81 chart right now..........

Thanks,
Soulscape

Huckaby also says she has spent some time on the farm near the irrigation ditch where Sandra Cantu's body was discovered in suitcase that closely resembles the one she reports missing. Police won't confirm whether the suitcase Huckaby reported stolen and the one Sandra's body was found in are the same.

Thanks,
Soulscape

NOPE I cannot.

I have posted on the Mz Melissa Lawless thread for help on the birthdate thingy - looks like you have it now Beemer?

Am remembering the "unwell, inferior, eater of souls with a female identifier"............. have to leave for a bit - will check back later.

Thanks,
Soulscape

She is practicly handing herself over to the cops I think she is covering for someone.

Got cha Beemer .... speculation is on f sinclair but he is not the one I would have picked in the MHP .... I have been wrong before.

lol elepher... C Sinclair.. but you hold down your control button while you hit letter f and a little search box comes up type in sinclair and it will take you to where it is on the page ;-) you just gave me a giggle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ery810