Forensic Astrology - VICTORIA (Tori) STAFFORD - Canada

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We used to have a pond behind our house - just a few houses north of Chillago - now it is a natural river with lots of weeds - and a bridge. Beaverdale north has a few homes - we've been here 14 years - neighbours moved in a few years ago - the rest have been here a while.

Cathie, you need something like 50 posts to send PM's. Most people build them up in the games forums. If we're out of line here, we'll get spanked I'm sure.

My aunt and uncle's house was on the river. Maybe the 3rd or 4th house past Chillago. We still drive out that way at Christmas to see all the lights on the houses.

Is there not still gravel pit between Eagle St. and the 401?

Cathie, you need something like 50 posts to send PM's. Most people build them up in the games forums. If we're out of line here, we'll get spanked I'm sure.

My aunt and uncle's house was on the river. Maybe the 3rd or 4th house past Chillago. We still drive out that way at Christmas to see all the lights on the houses.

Is there not still gravel pit between Eagle St. and the 401?

Thanks ParisParis - I am a few driveways past Old Fishermills Road that leads north to Beaverdale Golf Course. We used to have a pond "fishermills pond" behind the house - I would say 10 years ago they "dumped it" removing the dam, we now have the original river that was there more than 100 years ago as the dam was close to 100 years old.

Eagle St. gravel pit is now a community of homes - really nice homes. Comments were made about trash - if we remember, Chicopee was a land fill site. I'm so sorry - I just "feel" Tori is really close :(

not sure about cabins - "sheds" for sure - there are two golf courses in this areas as well as farms with maintenance shops, guest houses and barns. Also "stone" structures as have been mentioned on this forum - old and broken down.

No, I wouldn't want you to go alone either. I just thought if you lived in the area and if you went there with othersand saw any evidence Tori have been put there, to call the police so they can check things out.

Thanks you Dianebs - our area is pretty quiet and yes, I'm a mom - I would adhere by the same caution - carry my cell phone all of the time.

I'm going to be close to the Kossuth/Chillago Rd area on the weekend (other end of Kossuth but I am quite familiar with Chillago Rd).

I'm off for the night, but I'll ponder everything we talked about tonight.

And Tuba... thank you. I will look for the wells.

I think it would be amazingly wonderful if the locals to the area used the information from the Astros here to help find Tori. :balloons:

I'm going to be close to the Kossuth/Chillago Rd area on the weekend (other end of Kossuth but I am quite familiar with Chillago Rd).

Welcome to WS's Puppyraiser!!! I look forward to your input. :blowkiss:

You sleuther's are amazing and Tuba thank you for bringing your gift to WS. I have no doubt, you all will be instrumental in helping LE find and bring Tori home, it sounds like you're so close!!! :clap:

I have a question Tuba, the original chart, would show where she was originally discarded, If MR moved Tori after Terri Lynn was in custody and we do not know the time he moved her, the location would be inaccurate. Am I correct about that?

In other words if the night Tori was kidnapped she was killed and they buried her at so and so location, the charts would show that location, however if MR got scared after Terri-Lynns arrest went and moved Tori on lets say day 12 at 11 pm, we would not have a accurate location, we would still have the original location, unless we had the exact time and date for his moving of Tori's body, am I correct, or do the charts show if she was moved after the originall dumping?

Good Morning Everyone:

I e-mailed the LE. :)

This is how I explained (copy of what was sent in blue)

HI

While I was researching Abandon places in Ontario I came across a unique site that list a majority of abandoned places with pictures. Here is the Main link for this site http://www.ontarioabandonedplaces.com/.

Since there are quite a few places listed in and between Guelph and Woodstock I thought this site may help in the search for little Tori Stafford. I was thinking the site may have places that the you and the your fellow officers may not have known about.

My interest was intrigued with the Woodstock 11th line abandon place. http://www.ontarioabandonedplaces.co...1/11thline.asp and wondered if you officers knew about this place? If it not relevant to this case I am sure it will be for past crime or future ones...

I am hoping that the main site will aid you in finding that sweet child so the family and you officers can put her to rest and grieve.

I am sorry if this turns out to be useless information and wasted your time but I would of hated myself for keeping quiet if I had found a tool to help locate her.

My prayers are with you and the other officers as I know this must be a emotional and stressful time for you all....

Keep up the good work

Well it all in the LE hands now. I hope it helps if not the 11th line maybe one of the places listed will....

Thanks for the Encouragement last night fellow sleuthers :clap:

Thank you Guelphite for posting the e-mail address, (I know it was for someone else) BUT it was the sign I was praying for because I had no Idea how I was going to explain it over the phone.
:blowkiss:

canadianwhitedove,

Good for you. I'm sure the OPP appreciate your genuine desire to help them bring little Tori home. Your letter is beautiful, and as you say, that place looks like a place for "lawbreakers" and should be brought to the attention of LE.:blowkiss:

canadianwhitedove,

Good for you. I'm sure the OPP appreciate your genuine desire to help them bring little Tori home. Your letter is beautiful, and as you say, that place looks like a place for "lawbreakers" and should be brought to the attention of LE.:blowkiss:

Thanks Guelphite

I feel for everyone involved in this case even those who's connections may not be that close but close enough to effect their lives.

Cathie,
I am VERY familiar with the Beaverdale Road area, as I grew up in Cambridge(Preston).

Have you considered the Arisscraft Property (formerly Angelstone)? There are alot of pools of water and of course it is a gravel pit. Many people don't know this, but many
many years ago when it was owned by Angelstone they had a pool installed for their employees tucked deep into the wooded area to the right of the main offices. It is/was very remote and if I remember correctly it had some kind of a building. To give you some kind of bearing, if you were driving 401 westbound the former pool area would be on your right, about 1/3 of a mile before the Speedsville Road bridge, but deep into those woods, you could never see it from the 401 even back 40 years ago when it was a busy swimming pool.

For those not familiar with the area it is one Road/Concession west of Beaverdale Road, and Arriscraft manufactures brick/stone from their quarries. It is a very dark and private area in the overnight hours.

Thanks for all of your help everyone

Excellent question to pursue, butterfly. Charts are such a wonderful window that they would show the early location but also that the subject of inquiry would be moved. One of the ways this would appear, if out in nature, is retrogradation of a planet. Mutual reception is another way to see change in original placement, IF the Mutually received planets are significators. Uranus square the object buried can reveal destruction of it or jarring and lifting. In the Caylee Anthony charts, the body lifted by the waters, remember that in the charts?

In the instant charts, video and first press conference, Saturn is tredecile significator Pluto in House of the child, an aspect that points to base or cornerstone for the digging. The structure may be a well. That is like a Masonic aspect but the perpetrators would not have been aware of what they were doing in that sense.

Yes Angelstone is still there. I am uncertain about the pool. They still have gravel mounds and dirt mounds and stone. Digging in a dirt mound could cause "caving". There is a bridge near by as well as the speed river. The OPP apparently walked this shoulder for evidence earlier.

When I did a Google Earth map of Beaverdale and compared it to the Sterling map - I was a little amazed. It could suggest wooded areas between Chilligo Road and Hwy 24 - Sterling's map has a river where HWY 24 would be BUT there are many tributaries through there.

Maybe the amazing Astros could use that information. Again, apologies if this is the wrong thread.

The pool was filled in at least thirty years ago , but there used to be a dirt road to access it. The river runs through the same corner of Arisscraft (Speed River) as the former pool site. I do believe there was a bridge as well.

Another area which comes to my mind is directly off of Beaverdale Road on the west side, south of Maple Grove, just at the bridge. If you turn into the left (if headed towards Maple Grove) there a small number of homes and at the extreme end of the road is a shack, you have to cross a small bridge to get to it. This was a long time ago that I was there last but I remember it well. Look at the Beaverdale google map again and you will see the fork off of Beaverdale Road. I wish i could help you out by naming peoples farms but I don't think that would be fair to those farmers (x farmers).

Siestaola,

This is now Chilligo Road - Maple Grove intersects at Beaverdale - and yes, this is the area I'm speaking of - the dam has been rebuilt and there are a few newer homes but still that large laneway leading towards hills and trees and HWY 24 in a farmers field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member