Forensic evidence

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
SERIOUS INSANITY!! How could they leave her ih that house alone and they wanted to fly away from her body the detecitves had to stop that plan. HOW??? I speculate they wanted away from the horror that says to me they created that horror No way would/could I have left her there. Unthinkable!

Yes, Colorado, they left their little girl all alone. If I am the parent I would stay with my baby. I would not leave her alone. I would also say let me talk, I'll tell you everything I know. We have to catch this monster. Let me help you.

Of course this is what I would do, what an innocent parent would do. If guilty, flee the scene as soon as possible.

Colorado, I assume you've visited 15th street, what were your impressions of the house?

And the police were very happy with the way Detective Haney interviewed, i.e. mentioning the abuse, etc. - which he was, BUT he dropped the ball on that one - never says anything, not one word, just lets it slide. How about "So when John called you from the basement, what did you do"?

She probably would have answered it too. She was in the moment.:banghead:

Oh, if only Detective Solace could have gotten Patsy in an interrogation room. Now that would be interesting!

SERIOUS INSANITY!! How could they leave her ih that house alone and they wanted to fly away from her body the detecitves had to stop that plan. HOW??? I speculate they wanted away from the horror that says to me they created that horror No way would/could I have left her there. Unthinkable!

Yes, Colorado, they left their little girl all alone. If I am the parent I would stay with my baby. I would not leave her alone. I would also say let me talk, I'll tell you everything I know. We have to catch this monster. Let me help you.

Of course this is what I would do, what an innocent parent would do. If guilty, flee the scene as soon as possible.

Colorado, I assume you've visited 15th street, what were your impressions of the house?

Yes. It was a feeling that was hard to describe. Still is. Jon Benet if the house could only talk. I am getting goosebumps thinking abut it. We HAVE to get justice for this little girl. ARGGHH!!!!!!!

She may have collected things for him since fibers from her sweater are all over everything. But I think he took over.

I think they thought she was dead and the staging would save them. It worked too because the grand jury did not believe parents would do this.

Yeah, I meant to add that to my post...but forgot. She probably went and fetched those things for him.

Yes. It was a feeling that was hard to describe. Still is. Jon Benet if the house could only talk. I am getting goosebumps thinking abut it. We HAVE to get justice for this little girl. ARGGHH!!!!!!!

So you went by the house. Were you ever inside the house?

And then we could have Ames and Rocket come in and take over. :D

Shoot yeah...let me at 'em. I would kick some butt, and they BOTH would have ended up behind bars, Patsy would have died THERE...instead of her nice warm bed.

Shoot yeah...let me at 'em. I would kick some butt, and they BOTH would have ended up behind bars, Patsy would have died THERE...instead of her nice warm bed.

Steve Thomas wanted to arrest Patsy. Alex Hunter said no. Thomas said she will talk if you let us keep her overnight - he would not do it.

Thats a red flag there...Patsy just slipped on her fur coat and left her baby in that house. It makes me sick to my stomach to even think about it. How COULD she or JOHN do such a thing?? Its like they had a gas leak or had to leave because they were fumigating the place because of bugs....just slipped on their coats...(Patsy and her FUR....:rolleyes: ) and LEFT.

Its like they had a gas leak or had to leave because they were fumigating the place because of bugs....just slipped on their coats...(Patsy and her FUR....:rolleyes: ) and LEFT.

Good analogy. How could you leave your daughters battered body with strangers? How could you slip on your fur coat and just leave? If I were forced to leave the only place I would have gone would be to the police station for answers.

Its like they had a gas leak or had to leave because they were fumigating the place because of bugs....just slipped on their coats...(Patsy and her FUR....:rolleyes: ) and LEFT.

Good analogy. How could you leave your daughters battered body with strangers? How could you slip on your fur coat and just leave? If I were forced to leave the only place I would have gone would be to the police station for answers.

I would have stayed OUTSIDE the house, and then accompanied my child to the morgue...and then went to the police station and camped out, if I had to...to get some answers. I would not have just left her there...like the Ramsey's seemed to have no problem doing. They even could have parked across the street, until they brought JB's body out...they didn't have to leave the premises. They just had to go on the other side of the CRIMESCENE TAPE.

She was living proof that money can't buy class.

I have said this before, but if my child was found murdered, in my home...the last freakin thing that I would be thinking about is my fur coat. I would be so numb....I wouldn't have needed a coat.

I would have stayed OUTSIDE the house, and then accompanied my child to the morgue...and then went to the police station and camped out, if I had to...to get some answers. I would not have just left her there...like the Ramsey's seemed to have no problem doing. They even could have parked across the street, until they brought JB's body out...they didn't have to leave the premises. They just had to go on the other side of the CRIMESCENE TAPE.

Accompanied her, they probably would have to pry you off her and most parents.

Accompanied her, they probably would have to pry you off her and most parents.

Yep they would have...and THEN I would have accompanied her to the morgue. BUT YES...they would have had to pry me off of her FIRST..for that to happen. I wouldn't have wanted to leave her side. They would have to be pretty cold people to have just left her like that. Very cold hearted people....

Yep they would have...and THEN I would have accompanied her to the morgue. BUT YES...they would have had to pry me off of her FIRST..for that to happen. I wouldn't have wanted to leave her side. They would have to be pretty cold people to have just left her like that. Very cold hearted people....

Nobody is going to leave her like that and just walk away - a mother who just found the child is going to leave her - it is not going to happen. Now if she has had time to get use to the idea and she is involved in the killing, she is going to leave and leave quickly. In fact, her husband might try and arrange for the whole family to leave.

Nobody is going to leave her like that and just walk away - a mother who just found the child is going to leave her - it is not going to happen. Now if she has had time to get use to the idea and she is involved in the killing, she is going to leave and leave quickly. In fact, her husband might try and arrange for the whole family to leave.

It took a long time for them to get me to let my mom go. I accompanied her to the funeral home van and followed it to the funeral home.
She died of natural causes in the hospital.

Well, yes and no.

I mean, you're not just carrying your youngest child downstairs to give her a cookie. You're carrying a corpse, a dead weight, and it's absolutely imperative (if we go the single stager route) that the parent doing the carrying not wake any of the other occupants of the house. We're talking a long, slow descent, most probably down those spiral stairs, one step at a time, heart pounding, choking back sobs. Each step sounds like a rifle shot to your ears in the silent darkness as you strain to hear whether anyone has heard your footsteps; your eyes fool you several times into thinking that someone has heard, that someone is coming. Step...pause...step...pause...step...all the way down the spiral stairs, across the dark kitchen, to the basement door. Do you dare to turn on a light for that trek down the creaky basement st
ep? No; wait. There's a flashlight in a cabinet nearby...can you reach it, without laying down the silent bundle in your arms?

And the thing about the duct tape is, no one knows where it came from. A roll of it wasn't found, as far as I know, and there's speculation that it came from one of JBR's American Girl dolls. It wasn't a matter of just grabbing a roll of tape in the basement and cutting off a piece--someone had to remember where a bit of tape might be, and locate it, and use it, in all likelihood.

So I think that even the 'simplest' elements of the staging would have taken longer than one might assume.
I believe JB was killed around midnight because of the stage of digestion of the pineapple in her system. I think JB ate the pineapple shortly after the family got home. Judging from the rate of digestion, she died one to two hours after eating the pineapple. I can't imagine JB sneaking down from her bed past midnight to get a snack.
So this would leave ample time for one person to do the staging imo. It is not the 5 to 6 hour time frame which makes me think Patsy did not do this alone, but her psychological make up (I don't think she would have had the nerve to carry all this out alone without seeking help from John).
What is also to consider: the Ramseys shared a common bedroom, and the stager of the scene would have been absent from that bedroom for hours. Imo it is highly unlikely that one person could have done all this without the spouse finally becoming aware of what was going on. Most people get up at least once during the night, go to the bathroom etc. Suppose John woke up, found Patsy's bed empty at, let's say 3 am and she didn't come back, wouldn't he have gone looking for her?
The forensic evidence indicates that both Ramseys staged the scene together and implicates Patsy as the stager of the garrote scene. Very interesting thought by one poster that John took over when Patsy couldn't continue anymore. Maybe this was when she, after inflicting the vaginal wound, realized she
couldn't carry on with this, asked John to continue but he couldn't do it either? Which is why they 'undid' this part of the staging by putting JB in underwear and longjohns?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back