Forgotten Reports about Long Island Human Remains Found

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Again, the body is the trophy to some killers. It has to be close enough so they can visit it when they want to. In the case of the GB4 it can be within a short drive, maybe while walking the dog as an excuse.

Again, the body is the trophy to some killers. It has to be close enough so they can visit it when they want to. In the case of the GB4 it can be within a short drive, maybe while walking the dog as an excuse.

Ah, ok. Sorry if it was a repeated question. I wasn't getting it for a min but I see what your saying now. Thanks for the clarification.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marking place. Thank you sleuthers for all the information.

Yes indeed, but why do you think the LI SK is a trophy keeper?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, we know he kept Melissa's phone. And we know that the bodies of the GB4 were found without clothing, jewelry, wallets, etc. So it's certainly possible that he keeps something from each victim. Many serial killers do.

Katrina McVeigh went missing from Rhode Island in 1992. Although, I personally don't think she looks like any of the unidentified, the perp in her case contacted the family as well.

Wondering if it might be the same perp as the LISK victims??

"You will never find her." The caller told Charlotte Saulnier. The caller was referring to her twenty-seven year old daughter Katrina McVeigh. The mother of three disappeared from Front and Lincoln Street in Woonsocket in June of 1992.

http://www.ctcoldcases.com/Rhodeisland.html

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/m/mcveigh_katrina.html

Did this get swept under the rug I'm wondering. Searching

I have searched far and wide on this. Some reports say it was a skull and remains some say just a skull either way I can't find one update on this and no mention of an autopsy report being released. Makes you wonder. Holding back information was what caused this mess to begin with and why so many girls had to die.

I have searched far and wide on this. Some reports say it was a skull and remains some say just a skull either way I can't find one update on this and no mention of an autopsy report being released. Makes you wonder. Holding back information was what caused this mess to begin with and why so many girls had to die.
LE will sit on this information.:confused:

NOT GOOD:

attachment.php

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/search/map

Unless I'm misunderstanding, this is a map of missing persons cases (which is a great idea, by the way). I figured out (after seeing this post) how to create something similar for UID's found in the area, but I'm inclined to suggest using Google Earth and manually creating it so it could be color-coded by the estimated year of death. If there has been one or more SK's operating in the area over a period of years, a color-coded visual might show patterns that might otherwise be missed.

wow that is impressive. where can i find the key for it? do you know?
I'm not sure about a key -you can contact scotiansleuth directly. I just found the thread where it was originally posted and didn't see one. I'm so impressed with this map too!

I remember when she was found, we were neighbors of the Rivera family and my sister and I went to school with the kids. I knew her younger brother Jason and my older sister knew Ivonne. I've googled the case over the years because it was so close to home but this is the first time I really found anything online about her. While I don't have any current info on the case, I still remember quite a few details if you'd like to know. What other thread were you referring to in your statement, I was unable to find it? Thanks

I remember when she was found, we were neighbors of the Rivera family and my sister and I went to school with the kids. I knew her younger brother Jason and my older sister knew Ivonne. I've googled the case over the years because it was so close to home but this is the first time I really found anything online about her. While I don't have any current info on the case, I still remember quite a few details if you'd like to know. What other thread were you referring to in your statement, I was unable to find it? Thanks
:welcome6:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l
Back