Forgotten Reports about Long Island Human Remains Found

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What are you thinking re Shulman? Do you think they found all his victims? There have been many dismembered remains in Brooklyn. Tanya rush lived there and remi may have as well. Do you think Lisk ever dumped in bk?

What are you thinking re Shulman? Do you think they found all his victims? There have been many dismembered remains in Brooklyn. Tanya rush lived there and remi may have as well. Do you think Lisk ever dumped in bk?

I think it's possible there were more victims, and I have to wonder if LE kept their eyes on his brother after Robert was incarcerated.

'Dunno about LISK dumping bodies anywhere other than Long Island. AFAIK there's no evidence linking him to other remains so I haven't really considered it.

East Islip....1978....STATE PARK....shallow grave...who is she? who killed her§/

Case Report - NamUs UP # 11774
Case Information
Status Unidentified
Case number 1978-0792
Date found April 02, 1978 15:00
Date created November 14, 2013 09:16
Date last modified August 15, 2016 13:53
Investigating agency
date QA reviewed
Local Contact (ME/C or Other)
Agency Suffolk Cnty Med Examiners Ofc
Phone 631-853-5555
Case Manager
Name Robert Golden
Phone 631.853.5555
Demographics
Estimated age Late Teen/Young Adult
Minimum age 18 years
Maximum age 22 years
Race White
Ethnicity Other
Sex Female
Weight (pounds) , Cannot Estimate
Height (inches) 63, Estimated
Body Parts Inventory (Check all that apply)
All parts recovered
Head not recovered
Torso not recovered
One or more limbs not recovered
One or both hands not recovered
Body conditions
Not recognizable - Near complete or complete skeleton
Probable year of death to
Estimated postmortem interval 3 Years
Circumstances
Location Found
GPS coordinates
Address 1 Heckscher State Park
Address 2
City East Islip
State New York
Zip code
County Suffolk
Circumstances
Found by man walking on beach in a shallow grave
Physical
Hair color Brown
Head hair
Long Light brown hair found adjacent to skull
Body hair
Facial hair
Left eye color Unknown or Missing
Right eye color Unknown or Missing
Eye description
No other distinctive body features
Distinctive features as described below
Amputations
Deformities
Scars and marks
Tattoos
Piercings
Artificial body parts
and aids
Finger and toe nails
Fingernails (3) with reddish purple material
Other distinctive
physical characteristics
Medical
Medical implants
Foreign objects
Skeletal findings
Well healed fracture of right clavicle with resultant deformation; bony lesion left fist rib; metopic suture is patent
Organ absent
Prior surgery
Other medical
information
Fingerprints
Clothing and Accessories
No clothing or accessories
Clothing and accessories are described below
Clothing on body
Clothing with body
Shoe; clog style, right, womans: measuring: 11" in length (top) and 10.5" (bottom) by 3.5" in broadest width (bottom) by 4.5" (top); brown leathery belt.
Footwear
Jewelry
Eyewear
Other items found
with body
Dental
Status: Dental information / charting is available and entered
DNA
Images
There are currently no images available for this case.

Documents
There are currently no documents available for this case.

since there are no clothes...i assume the belt was a ligature?

After reading all of the reports listed at the beginning of this discussion it is clear to me again that Long Island is a vast dumping ground for bodies and a place to dispose of them with little fear of ever getting caught.

has anyone checked NAMUS
for the area lately , I'm almost afraid to look!

Why so many severed heads?

SOURCE: Man Arraigned in Hacking Deaths: [QUEENS Edition]
By Patrick Markey. STAFF WRITER. Karen Freifeld contributed to this story.. Newsday [Long Island, N.Y] 11 June 1997: A.26.

Omg what in the heck is wrong with people. Makes me sick [emoji40]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Idk where to add this, it was started when the first body was found near Gilgo Beach.

Gilgo Beach (LISK) Case Archive:
http://s296.photobucket.com/user/cr...Beach Long Island Murders -NY-?sort=6&page=1

There are 2 sub-albums:

Manorville, Long Island, Atlantic City:
http://s296.photobucket.com/user/cr...- Atlantic City- Related Cases-?sort=6&page=1

Shannon Gilbert:
http://s296.photobucket.com/user/cr...ers -NY-/Shannan Gilbert -NJ-?sort=6&page=1

Helpful note... the main archive was done month-by-month; the others were added when it became too voluminous to search easily.

The bad news... I can no longer organize at all, so all new items are on the last couple pages, and in no particular order.

Idk where to add this, it was started when the first body was found near Gilgo Beach.

Gilgo Beach (LISK) Case Archive:
http://s296.photobucket.com/user/cr...Beach Long Island Murders -NY-?sort=6&page=1

There are 2 sub-albums:

Manorville, Long Island, Atlantic City:
http://s296.photobucket.com/user/cr...- Atlantic City- Related Cases-?sort=6&page=1

Shannon Gilbert:
http://s296.photobucket.com/user/cr...ers -NY-/Shannan Gilbert -NJ-?sort=6&page=1

Helpful note... the main archive was done month-by-month; the others were added when it became too voluminous to search easily.

The bad news... I can no longer organize at all, so all new items are on the last couple pages, and in no particular order.

Awesome work! Thank you much!

-Nin

Just thinking if any of these murders in Atlantic city , long island ,Can also be related to the murder in howard beach New York, and the one in Massachusetts recently ?

I recall lots of bodies being found on LI when I was a kid. People would wander off from nursing homes, hospitals and die of exposure most of the time if they were old and frail. There were searches that often turned up nothing.. for a while. Places like Manorville, Wading River and anywhere near the Pine Barrens are good spots. Head west towards Brooklyn on the Belt Parkway, I dare anyone to start looking for bodies.

Something drove the LISK to drop bodies off the Ocean Parkway. Close to home, familiarity with the area? It is quite a risk to drive around with a body in the car for any distance, just ask Joel Rifkin.

I recall lots of bodies being found on LI when I was a kid. People would wander off from nursing homes, hospitals and die of exposure most of the time if they were old and frail. There were searches that often turned up nothing.. for a while. Places like Manorville, Wading River and anywhere near the Pine Barrens are good spots. Head west towards Brooklyn on the Belt Parkway, I dare anyone to start looking for bodies.

Something drove the LISK to drop bodies off the Ocean Parkway. Close to home, familiarity with the area? It is quite a risk to drive around with a body in the car for any distance, just ask Joel Rifkin.

Which makes me believe that there is a possibility that the SKs residence was very close by. then they don't take a bigger risk driving around with a body in the car and being caught with it. I couldn't find a FBI profile personally from the FBI itself but other "retired" FBI agents and criminal profilers,
does one exist?

Not sure if there is another thread with that info...with threads being deleted and mods constantly having to edit I didn't bother looking

Which makes me believe that there is a possibility that the SKs residence was very close by. then they don't take a bigger risk driving around with a body in the car and being caught with it. I couldn't find a FBI profile personally from the FBI itself but other "retired" FBI agents and criminal profilers, does one exist?

Not sure if there is another thread with that info...with threads being deleted and mods constantly having to edit I didn't bother looking

I think I read something about the FBI finally doing a profile on the case. It would be interesting to read the report.

The LISK case killer fits the "trophy collector" suspect profile. He has a need to go back and look at his victims. Another reason for keeping it close to home.

NOT GOOD:

attachment.php

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/search/map
Funny how there are missing person reports every where but Queens. Wonder why, and kinda have an idea �� It's so sad tho

Does anyone remember the missing person fliers that were found tacked on 30 or so trees in Suffolk County? It had the LISK victims on them too. I do not remember them giving a name to the house nearby who said it was for Halloween. It was in the middle of the woods. I cannot see who or what that would benefit.

I think I read something about the FBI finally doing a profile on the case. It would be interesting to read the report.

The LISK case killer fits the "trophy collector" suspect profile. He has a need to go back and look at his victims. Another reason for keeping it close to home.

I'm guessing another piece of info that they won't/can't share with the public..? Or they just don't have one because their are so many bodies being dumped and possibly several SKs working LI as their dumping grounds..? So many possibilities and scenarios it hurts my head. It all might just turn out to be deep corruption and the lowest at the totem pole suffered with their lives.
Why do you think he is a trophy sk?

I'm guessing another piece of info that they won't/can't share with the public..? Or they just don't have one because their are so many bodies being dumped and possibly several SKs working LI as their dumping grounds..? So many possibilities and scenarios it hurts my head. It all might just turn out to be deep corruption and the lowest at the totem pole suffered with their lives.
Why do you think he is a trophy sk?

For some SKs, trophies can be the body itself. Bundy kept severed heads for a while. Ridgway visited his victims. A trophy can also be something simple, a key off their key ring that goes on theirs and is carried around all the time. Those who have an actual collection (drivers licenses, jewelry, etc.) are among the rarest and most daring, they think they'll never be caught.

For some SKs, trophies can be the body itself. Bundy kept severed heads for a while. Ridgway visited his victims. A trophy can also be something simple, a key off their key ring that goes on theirs and is carried around all the time. Those who have an actual collection (drivers licenses, jewelry, etc.) are among the rarest and most daring, they think they'll never be caught.

Yes indeed, but why do you think the LI SK is a trophy keeper?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back