Formal Sentencing - August 24 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 1m1 minute ago
#TheaterShooting DA Rich Orman reads note by Stacie McQuinn, slain Matt McQuinn's stepmom: "We rest a bit knowing Matt died hero" saving GF.

Noel Larimer reads #theatershooting note by GF Angela Eogert: I only met slain John Larimer once, but I lost chance to know Noel's brother

Phil Tenser ‏@pstenser · 1m1 minute ago
"I was so angry that he chose such a happy place to do something so terrible” Mallory Baker says of #TheaterShooting http://www.thedenverchannel.com/aurora-movie-theater-shooting/trial-live …

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 1m1 minute ago
#theatershooting

The images of a blood soaked 6-year-old girl will live with me forever

Survivor Stephanie Davies: I'd rather give birth unmediated than write but I must say my/my newborn's innocence was lost in #theatershooting

Marshall Zelinger ‏@7Marshall · 56s56 seconds ago
John Larimer's mom wants to know why autopsy done before she knew he died. https://www.facebook.com/MZ7NEWS/posts/1148638428483092 … #TheaterShooting

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 34s35 seconds ago
#theatershooting

Witness says she has mental illness. But, she is nothing like JH. She values life.
Mallory Baker
The images of a blood soaked 6-year-old girl will live with me forever

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 57s58 seconds ago
Jansen Young, woman who Jonathan Blunk died saving in #theatershooting: I was unable to even thank my love at his funeral due to logistics

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 42s43 seconds ago
#theatershooting

To let him sit in cell without continued psychiatric treatment is cruel.

#theatershooting

Brauchler now reading statement about Gordon Cowden from Graves Coden
Gordon’s older brother
In 1960 when I took a phone call from my dad telling me i had younger brother

Jansen Young: #TheaterShooting defendant owes it to victims to work to prevent more crimes. He must know diseased mind enough to help police

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 40s40 seconds ago
#theatershooting

50 years later i got a call. Your brother Gordon was killed in Aurora.

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 24s24 seconds ago
#theatershooting

To all families, i hope you have found peace and closure.

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 58s58 seconds ago
#theatershooting

Michael Burris is up. He is Rebecca Wingo’s younger brother.

Phil Tenser ‏@pstenser · 53s53 seconds ago
"I finally get to lay down my hate. Not to forgive him, but to forget him,” Rebecca Wingo’s brother says in #TheaterShooting sentencing

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 37s38 seconds ago
#theatershooting

i will always carry the loss with me. I’ve seen her loss ravage our lives.

#theatershooting

If any of us should have been me, the childless drug addict, not veteran mom of 2.

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 49s50 seconds ago
#theatershooting

I have been putting myself back together

I agree with Michael Burris ( younger brother of Rebecca Wingo), that actions by this mass murderer SHOULD have been charged as a "Terrorist Attack"..Domestic Torrorism is just as wrong as outsider Terror Attack!

#theatershooting

Today I finally lay down my hate. Not forgive him, but forget him.
We know tomorrow is not promised

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 57s57 seconds ago
Scott Larimer, dad of slain John Larimer: Son's life/achievements can't be summed up w/ few words. Just #theatershooting punishment can: Max

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 55s56 seconds ago
#theatershooting

JH should have been tried as a terrorist

I agree with Michael Burris ( younger brother of Rebecca Wingo), that actions by this mass murderer SHOULD have been charged as a "Terrorist Attack"..Domestic Torrorism is just as wrong as outsider Terror Attack!

I do as well!!!! LOVE how this guy is now referring to shooter as "that guy"

I noticed....the felon is called, defendant, the man, boy, this guy, that guy.....anyone call use the word felon?

#theatershooting

John Larimer’s cousin is now up

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 44s44 seconds ago
John Gerhauser: Told Jonathan Blunk, aspiring Navy Seal, "stay in US where it's safe. Then he goes to movie" & was slain in #theatershooting

John Gerhauser, friend of Jonathan Blunk, slain in #theatershooting: Defendant should get PhD & do something great 4 humanity 2 atone 4 loss

Vanessa Ayala, cousin of Jonathan Blunk, slain in #theatershooting: "I've learned the pain doesn't go away, you just make room for it."

I do think that last speaker made a good point about how many attorneys "that guy" has. I am sure the judge has an explanation which I hope he shares but really one should be it.

Vanessa Ayala, cousin of Jonathan Blunk, slain in #theatershooting: "I can't stand when people say they hate their lives. Johnny loved his

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 2m2 minutes ago
#TheaterShooting Theater 8 survivor Mallory Baker: "I was angry he chose happy place to do something terrible." She's glad theater reopened.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem
Back