Mr King (defense lawyer) is taking major heat from Mr Teves #theatershooting

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 2m2 minutes ago
#theatershooting

Wow, wow, wow, wow. What did you think about that statement by Alex Teves dad

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 2m2 minutes ago
Mr Teves says defense team only cares about their careers #theatershooting

#theatershooting

Lonnie Phillips is up. He is Jessica Ghawi’s father. Monster - inhumanely cruel person

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 2m2 minutes ago
Dad of Alex Teves, slain in #theatershooting, rebukes Brady 4 laughing at cafe & King 4 watching "investigator harass me in court bathroom."

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 1m1 minute ago
#theatershooting

Their world has been turned upside down

#theatershooting

Our daughter, Jessica, whose spirit was kind, joyful, was shot 6x causing horrific wounds

#theatershooting

Left a 5” hole in her eye. Watching JH in trial watch himself on the screen made us reevaluate DP

#theatershooting

If anyone deserves to die, it’s him. no matter his excuse, he deserves to die.
Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 2m2 minutes ago
WOW! #theatershooting http://www.courtchatter.com/#!james-holmes-trial-stream-1/cmus …

#theatershooting

He will get to see his parents, watch TV, be fed

Tom Teves, dad of slain Alex Teves, rebukes Def Atty Dan King for comparing #theatershooting shot to a deflated football (a la #DeflateGate)

#theatershooting

He wanted to kill everyone, and still admits he wants to kill, to make himself feel better

#theatershooting

He protected himself because he fears pain. Prison is no picnic

#theatershooting

We will live boldly, like Jessica. We will change laws that allowed him to get arsenal w. mouse

#theatershooting

He deserves NO NOTERIETY.

#theatershooting

We no longer feel her warm hugs, won’t see her get engaged, her career, hold a precious grandchild

#theatershooting

He stole our future and hers. He deserves nothing but contempt

@PapaRedfield, father of Jessica Ghawi, slain in #theatershooting: "If any murderer deserves death, it's him." Live: http://link.kdvr.com/1PMGVtQ

#theatershooting

His actions will bring out the best of mankind

#theatershooting

1 person wouldn’t sentence him to death and we respect that

#theatershooting

The mankind he wanted to destroy has more good than evil

#theatershooting

He’s not aware yet that he’s going to burn in hell

#theatershooting

Lunch break

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 1m1 minute ago
Lunch break until 1:40pm MT #theatershooting

I did like how Tom Teves mentioned Brady laughing at a cafe while jury was deliberating.

Its a good reminder to her that given the gravity of what she is involved in (death penalty case) that she should pay more attention to her decorum when in public.

King saying to father that shot in head was like 'deflate gate' OMG!
I cannot, cannot, words escape me. All thru trial we were saying how the defense team was acting in the courtroom. I can't imagine, what they were doing to the victims/survivors during the 3 years to trial. Parents are saying 'evil'. I agree with them!

FOX 10 News Now ‏@FOX10NewsNow · 7m7 minutes ago
#LIVESTREAM of emotional victim testimony in Colorado #theatershooting - [video=youtube;ROCxgmKcB-8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROCxgmKcB-8[/video] …

I did like how Tom Teves mentioned Brady laughing at a cafe while jury was deliberating.

Its a good reminder to her that given the gravity of what she is involved in (death penalty case) that she should pay more attention to her decorum when in public.

The point was probably not so much about decorum as about her character.

Bravo, Mr. Teeves! That's what the other father said, no one knows what happens behind the scenes of this trial! Def. attys harassing the victims/survivors!

How can they do that??!! :gaah: now that's disgusting...

:clap: for Mr. Teves!!

King saying to father that shot in head was like 'deflate gate' OMG!
I cannot, cannot, words escape me. All thru trial we were saying how the defense team was acting in the courtroom. I can't imagine, what they were doing to the victims/survivors during the 3 years to trial. Parents are saying 'evil'. I agree with them!

I've been surprised at what the victim families have been saying about defense and how awful they were---they really have no shame to their game!

I understand the necessity of the accused being provided with a defense team. In that respect, the DT has a job to do. The problem might be that competitive instincts take over. The PT and the victim's families become the "opponent" that must be overcome. It then results in dubious behavior on the part of the DT. (The PT is probably susceptible to the same temptation, I would think.) Does that sound like a reasonable theory? Maybe? Maybe not?

So they won't be back until 40 minutes?

I want to :gthanks: for the tweets and the victim statements! I can't watch...

and :tyou: atthelake for the link - I'll go read while they are at lunch!

I didn't realise us wanting to watch the trial hurts the families :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am sorry some people feel this way. They should know we support them, feel for them and in some cases I believe have helped them...in other trials when information was given to the State. They are hurting, all we can do is pray for them, even if they do not want it.

Carol McKinley ‏@CarolAMcKinley · 21m21 minutes ago
2 jurors sitting in the back of the crtrm. had the tissues out. Before sentencing, victims' families thanked them. #theatershooting

I am sorry some people feel this way. They should know we support them, feel for them and in some cases I believe have helped them...in other trials when information was given to the State. They are hurting, all we can do is pray for them, even if they do not want it.

They also may view it as "entertainment"---I find watching the court cases interesting and fascinating ----

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 4m4 minutes ago
@HaydenTV: 2 jurors in #theatershooting court for statements from victims. Proceeding will b live again shortly here: http://link.kdvr.com/1PMGVtQ

croakerqueen123 ‏@croakerqueen · 8m8 minutes ago
#theatershooting #theatertrial Sentencing - Day 1 - Part 2: http://youtu.be/7F3AgljC7SY?a
bbm

croakerqueen123 ‏@croakerqueen · 11m11 minutes ago
#theatershooting #theatertrial Sentencing - Different View of Courtroom: http://youtu.be/dpLymZLiTqI?a

mes Holmes Sentencing - Different View of Courtroom

During lunch they started playing this version of what we saw in Part 1 of today. Just thought it was neat to finally get a different view of the room.

I love the way the Judge is giving each person speaking his total attention. Everytime I look at the Judge, he is looking at he speaker...he is giving them and the memories the respect the so deserve. Thank you Judge!

Without a doubt, he has been the classiest, wisest, smartest, & most amazing judge I have ever seen. I hope the people in his district realize what a prize they have in him. And I would imagine he is ready for this thing to be over. I wonder how much "at home" time he has had throughout this thing -- yes, he's been at home, but I'll bet a lot of his time was spent researching and trying to keep up and get a little bit ahead of things he knows are coming. Just a fine, fine jurist. What a blessing he has been to all who have had anything to do with this trial.

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 4m4 minutes ago

Will C. Holden retweeted Julie Hayden
@HaydenTV says yes, Holmes' parents are in the #theatershooting courtroom today. Watch live: http://link.kdvr.com/1PMGVtQ

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 1m1 minute ago
Caleb Medley, in wheelchair post-#theatershooting, wife Katie & interpreter giving #theatershooting statement. Live: http://link.kdvr.com/1PMGVtQ

7NEWS Denver Channel ‏@DenverChannel · 3m3 minutes ago
Katie Medley, Caleb Medley and interpreter are next to speak after lunch #TheaterShooting final sentencing hearing

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 1m1 minute ago
Katie and Caleb are now going to give a statement #theatershooting

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member