Former Defense Attorney,Todd Macaluso *Merged*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh Brother! *sigh*

I guessthe word is bound to spread ...

The pool of *less than* that is at the bottom, feeding on the *less than* is hyper vigilant and a'course algee will eventually kill off the *equal too* and the stronger species ....

Can't help but wonder ... will we find a pool cleaner

Thanks for the info Muzikman!

Doesn't it just figure?
I knew when he said she should not even be in jail right now that he was as crooked as the rest...I guess maybe I was right in my assumption. The bad check writing lawyer representing the bad check writing baby killer.

Great combination for a nightmare on Hopespring!:rolleyes:

where on earth do they get these people??? Seriously! Next thing you know they'll contact oj simpson as a jury consultant. Maybe nevada dept of corrections will let him out on a work release program.

roflmao!

Doesn't it just figure?
I knew when he said she should not even be in jail right now that he was as crooked as the rest...I guess maybe I was right in my assumption. The bad check writing lawyer representing the bad check writing baby killer.

Yer welcome! Waiting for the story to go up on WFTV.com... there were a few more juicy details, but the Tivo in my bedroom isn't working, so I can't rewind to get'em all up here.

The details should be interesting.

If lawyers have client money, it should be in an escrow account, never commingled with other funds or used for any other purpose, and should be simple to turn over to the client without bouncing any checks. Anything else is a big major no no.

The details should be interesting.

If lawyers have client money, it should be in an escrow account, never commingled with other funds or used for any other purpose, and should be simple to turn over to the client without bouncing any checks. Anything else is a big major no no.

This is so very true. Years ago, I worked for an attorney who was disbarred for paying his own personal bills from a client's escrow account.

Doesn't it just figure?

Bad check-writing.........the accident theory!!!!

Doesn't he have to file something to be a part of JB's team?? Isn't that what the 3/12/09 entry on KC case. Its' VERIFIED MOTION FOR ADMISSION TO APPEAR PRO HAC VICE. I couldn't find anywhere that he is licensed to practice here in Florida. The form onlinein reference to the Admission to appear pro hac vice asks questions such as : have you had any disciplinary actions against you, have you been investigated for anything? Are you under any investigations at this time etc., it's all too crazy!!! LOL guess it just fits the case. It will be interesting to see what comes of it.

On WFTV's 11 PM newscast, story is not up on their site yet.

Under investigation for writing bad checks for money he owed to clients - one check was for $108,000!
Their legal analyst said that it could prevent him from practicing in FL.

Kathy Belich hit him with it after court today, he said "the matter is being resolved."

An interesting, not so good day for the ahem "Dream Team."

OMG! ROTFLMAO!! :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Where does Baez find these people?

Seriously, have they not learned yet, that whoever enters this case will be sleuthed up one side and down the other........sheeeeesh

OMG! ROTFLMAO!! :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Where does Baez find these people?

Seriously, have they not learned yet, that whoever enters this case will be sleuthed up one side and down the other........sheeeeesh

I'm thinking Kathy B will be a great interview after this trial, I do. I hope she'll pop in here to WS.

KC sure can pick 'em, can't she? :) Maybe it would be easier to list which one of them hasn't been in trouble. LOL!

I swear...we could not make this up if we tried! Never seen anything like it in all my life and I'll bet Judge S. hasn't either. The three stooges have got nothing on the Dream Team and quite honestly it's just down right scareeeee the number of complete idiots involved in this case. JMHO straight from me, obtained from nowhere other than my own mind, which I'm quite sure legally belongs to me and is copyrighted by no one. Not downloaded, but freely shared.

I swear...we could not make this up if we tried! Never seen anything like it in all my life and I'll bet Judge S. hasn't either. The three stooges have got nothing on the Dream Team and quite honestly it's just down right scareeeee the number of complete idiots involved in this case. JMHO straight from me, obtained from nowhere other than own mind, which I'm quite sure legally belongs to me and is copyrighted by no one. Not downloaded, but freely shared.

Amen, this case would be funny if poor litle Caylee wasn't at the heart of it.

Maybe these folks should practice what they preach, literally! What do they say about people who live in glass houses?

I swear...we could not make this up if we tried! Never seen anything like it in all my life and I'll bet Judge S. hasn't either. The three stooges have got nothing on the Dream Team and quite honestly it's just down right scareeeee the number of complete idiots involved in this case. JMHO straight from me, obtained from nowhere other than my own mind, which I'm quite sure legally belongs to me and is copyrighted by no one. Not downloaded, but freely shared.

LOL -- but do you have proof that you didn't download that from any place other than your brain?

And to the question where do these people come from? I think it's slithering from underneath some of the stones that have been left unturned.

Gosh, doesn't WFTV broadcast their newscasts on the internet? I have been watching for a video of the 11 o'clock news that Muzikman saw, and cannot find a video anywhere.

I want to know what the "other details" are all about.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver
Back