Former Defense Attorney,Todd Macaluso *Merged*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
OMG! ROTFLMAO!! :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Where does Baez find these people?

Seriously, have they not learned yet, that whoever enters this case will be sleuthed up one side and down the other........sheeeeesh

friendsinlowplaces.gif

I swear...we could not make this up if we tried! Never seen anything like it in all my life and I'll bet Judge S. hasn't either. The three stooges have got nothing on the Dream Team and quite honestly it's just down right scareeeee the number of complete idiots involved in this case. JMHO straight from me, obtained from nowhere other than my own mind, which I'm quite sure legally belongs to me and is copyrighted by no one. Not downloaded, but freely shared.

That's what you think. I not only filed the copyright papers on your gray matter yesterday, the patent papers have been in place for a couple of months now.

:whistle:

How do they recognize each other? Is there a secret handshake? Do they glow under blacklight? Give off a high pitched whine heard only by dogs and others of their kind? :waitasec:

How do they recognize each other? Is there a secret handshake? Do they glow under blacklight? Give off a high pitched whine heard only by dogs and others of their kind? :waitasec:

You're close. I think, like dogs, they sniff each other's hineys.

Gosh, doesn't WFTV broadcast their newscasts on the internet? I have been watching for a video of the 11 o'clock news that Muzikman saw, and cannot find a video anywhere.

I want to know what the "other details" are all about.

I don't think they do... their web guys must not work late hours. :(

I did record it on my other Tivo, if they don't have it up by morning I'll get it up somewhere -

LOL, do I dare write my thoughts - lol for fear of being thrown out - oh heck - you only live once - it's the big fat letter on all of their foreheads "DA" and I don't mean the District Attorney either - OK nuf from me LOL I had to do it or explode LOL:crazy:

That's what you think. I not only filed the copyright papers on your gray matter yesterday, the patent papers have been in place for a couple of months now.

Hey, crying foul --- isn't momtective's grey matter now in the public domain? I thought we all had access and rights to all original thought and ideas? :)

This investigation is based on a whim. Everyone is lying about this and misinterpreting everything he says. He is being accused of something he did not do and would never do and no one will listen to his side. He is a victim and the media twists everything. He's angry, really angry, for the first time since he got there. The California Bar is mad at him because he won't take a plea deal.

The Nanny wrote the check anyway.

On WFTV's 11 PM newscast, story is not up on their site yet.

Under investigation for writing bad checks for money he owed to clients - one check was for $108,000!

Their legal analyst said that it could prevent him from practicing in FL.

Kathy Belich hit him with it after court today, he said "the matter is being resolved."

An interesting, not so good day for the ahem "Dream Team."
Oh, good...just what this case needs...more drama!

"LOL! He 'accidently' wrote a bad check for $108,000"

Maybe he was refunding money to his local Target store

Hey, crying foul --- isn't momtective's grey matter now in the public domain? I thought we all had access and rights to all original thought and ideas? :)

*drifts off into a new thought*

It freaks me out to think that a cyberborg has access to my gray matter.

:eek:

Heck, if anyone wants to lay claim to my brain they're more than welcome to it. After today's hearing, it's all scrambled gray matter anyway.

This investigation is based on a whim. Everyone is lying about this and misinterpreting everything he says. He is being accused of something he did not do and would never do and no one will listen to his side. He is a victim and the media twists everything. He's angry, really angry, for the first time since he got there. The California Bar is mad at him because he won't take a plea deal.

The Nanny wrote the check anyway.

I wonder who he'll hire as a dream team to represent him?

Wonder if it was from his own account or written on his BFF's while they were away on vacation?

I wonder if he bought pushup bras and sunglasses.

$108,000 that's a lot of pushup bras

:eek:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela