Former Defense Attorney,Todd Macaluso *Merged*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Great sleuthing, Potatohead. Looks like you've found something!

Oops, 5 million. No wonder he's looking for a big payday somewhere! heh

Macaluso represented the Bechlers against drug companies in the death of their son, Steve Becheler, a pitcher for the Orioles. http://www.nydailynews.com/archives/sports/2003/11/03/2003-11-03_quest_for_the_truth__lawsuit.html

Maybe Macaluso didn't pay-out properly on a judgement or a credit on fees charged? Pure speculation, but there are tons of links out there about the case when he was representing the Bechler family.

Things that make you go hmmm....

We are the Cyber- [Internet] -Borg. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

Your original opinions held in grey matter will be accessed online, copied and, used as our own.

Your opinion is our opinion. We will exterminate. We are one, we are all powerful .... the public domain.

The public domain, the public domain.

ROTFL.
Drop Dead gut-splitter. Thanks for that.

D

Macaluso represented the Bechlers against drug companies in the death of their son, Steve Becheler, a pitcher for the Orioles. http://www.nydailynews.com/archives/sports/2003/11/03/2003-11-03_quest_for_the_truth__lawsuit.html

Maybe Macaluso didn't pay-out properly on a judgement or a credit on fees charged? Pure speculation, but there are tons of links out there about the case when he was representing the Bechler family.

Things that make you go hmmm....

especially considering it is referenced on his site as a win.

WTH?

especially considering it is referenced on his site as a win.

WTH?

Ok, the wrongful death/drug company case was a win. That does not mean that he distributed the pay-out correctly to the Bechlers.

I'm thinking we're heading in the right direction here.

Ok, the wrongful death/drug company case was a win. That does not mean that he distributed the pay-out correctly to the Bechlers.

I'm thinking we're heading in the right direction here.

I think so too. Can't wait to hear the entire story.

I wonder if KathiB is aware their is more wrong than just a bad check for $108,000?

Does anyone notice TM shaking KC's hand whenever he gets the chance? He shook it as soon as she entered the court room and while she was exiting (although she kinda blew him off when she didn't even look at him). Why does he have so much respect and admiration for this girl?

That is an awful lot of money he took that didn't belong to him. I wonder why he thought he had the right to take it? I hope the person or people who that money belongs to finds out and sues the snot out of him. Another loser. No wonder he acts so arrogant...he is trying to cover up the fact that he is such a loser. I hope he gets kicked off this dream team. He should.

I'm sure he will explain that he was just borrowing that little dab of money for a few days and then he was going to replace it before anyone found out. You would think he would make enough in his practice that he wouldn't have to steal from his clients.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PrancingJeeves
Back