Found Deceased - Michaela "Mickey" Schunick, 21, 7 August, 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I too have mixed emotions but I am thankful the murderer put her in a graveyard instead of a dumpster or thrown out in a field. God bless her soul and may the devil himself have a field day with BSL's

Afraid I don't know that. According to what Craft said, the information about the location was very precise. I don't think there was a need for the dogs, IMO. The exact location was apparently shared.

Thanks.

The first question on everyone's mind in LE should have been whether or not that's the only body that shouldn't be there. Considering that detritus from native flora could cover any remains within months in this typically lush environment, it may be a good idea to search further. Ah well...We'll see.

If BL confessed, I struggle to believe he did it for any reason other than to benefit himself in some way.

Sounds like (and it's MOO), he may have tried to save his 'backend!! But who's to say, once he's in the 'big house' it'll be saved, :jail:

You never know what could happen! Sorry, had to say it!!:blushing:

Thank you so much fellow WS'ers, I know your heart is heavy tonight right along with mine!! I must say I'm in tears!

The discovery document did say that if someone else knows where she is and does not come forward they will be charged. Maybe that worked.

The discovery document did say that if someone else knows where she is and does not come forward they will be charged. Maybe that worked.

I've been thinking the same thing. It seemed weird to read that in the document. But then of course I've never read that kind of document before.

I can't help but wonder why after all this time someone decided today at 7am that they would finally give some information? I'm very curious as to what led them to, what it seems to be, the middle of nowhere.

I'd like to know the same, unless it was, as speculated, BSL that gave up the location of the remains.

Well I can see why he put her there, very secluded and far from the road and just a single dirt road to get to the graveyard. I can see a few red dirt places which could mean fresh ground turnover because that area does have a lot of red dirt.

I'd like to know the same, unless it was, as speculated, BSL that gave up the location of the remains.

Not officially, but our local source here said there was a confession.

Hey guys I'm still around been soo very busy! This is the best news...love to the shunicks all the way from Australia xoxox

:(

So she's finally coming home?
Past due.
Group hugs!!
I have been wanting to cry all day and now I can.
Damn you BSL.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I don't know, I just assumed he did, since he tried to cover his tracks so well.

I do think she was buried as well, imo, but just hadn't heard it for sure. Also, still wondering about the three previous "possible grave sites", though I'm guessing the cadaver dogs would have hit on something there if Mickey had previously been placed there? I think I remember the cadaver dogs being at those sites..

Just got home from work and heard the news. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member