Found Deceased - Michaela "Mickey" Schunick, 21, 7 August, 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wait for it.... the number of people in this forum will explode in 3,2,...1

Y'all know something? I feel like an idiot. It just occurred to me today WHY he told the JPSO all his identification was missing.

He didn't want them to see he was a RSO.

Why in the H*LL weren't all those peoples bells and whistles sounding when this guy shows up bloody as all get out, with such a flimsy story? Seriously, LE. Don't you have some sort of radio to call out on and do a "check"?

Oh, all the woulda', coulda', shoulda's in this case make me want to scream! This was a senseless, preventable act. An innocent girl is gone because people didn't use readily available resources. And, by people, I mean people that should have known. People that were trained to "know".

I am so angry right now.

If you feel like an idiot, then so do I. I didn't think about that until you said it. I just figured he "lost" it because he thought that's what a mugger would do.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deuKdsxdLM4"]"Calling All Angels" to Find Mickey Shunick Now - YouTube[/ame]

RIP Mickey Schunick...

May now Mickey rest in peace. She paid the ultimate price, but her good fight helped to prevent this to happen to anyone else. :grouphug:

An announcement of when there will be a media briefing by LPD would be great..

BayouBecky, anything on the 5PM KATC TV 3 news on the interview of the former cellmate of BS Lavergne?

Same clip as I posted earlier from the other stations. Guess they are passing it around and tomorrow KLFY will probably have it, LOL

Now we all need to prepare for what I am almost sure will happen. BSL will change his plea to guilty (or take an Alford plea) and do LWOP. I hope I'm wrong and that LE found Mickey on their own. I hope so.

So proud of Mickey. She fought him and put those marks on him and put an end to his madness! She made sure that he can never ever hurt anyone again. Thank you brave girl. You are my HERO!!!!!

KATC said it should take about 2 wks to determine the cause of her death and then release her body to a funeral home.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7epRPz0LGPE"]The Beatles - Blackbird (lyrics) - YouTube[/ame]

This song is on my mind right now. Sweet girl. Just a baby. May we all learn from you. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roberasparrow