FOUND DECEASED - WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Have you listened to the podcast yet? I'm listening now and have a different view on DG now. I have to re-listen to the dog-scent part again, but if that's true WOW!!
You have to listen to the end of the dog sniff part. After both dogs end up in a driveway the next search they do, picking up where they left off, the dogs advance further to a gate in front of another property and she then says that property was registered to PBJ. Both dogs went to this gate where they weren't allowed to go in and search that property.

Have you listened to the podcast yet? I'm listening now and have a different view on DG now. I have to re-listen to the dog-scent part again, but if that's true WOW!!

I haven't had a chance yet. Everybody seems to have the same reaction.

I do too! I think DG sounds geniune and is telling it like it is. I believe him.
What did it for me is the vehicle he drove. It would have never made it to the MR area, and I've never heard that he had access to another vehicle. My current impression of Dale - he consistently makes poor choices that get him in trouble.

You have to listen to the end of the dog sniff part. After both dogs end up in a driveway the next search they do, picking up where they left off, the dogs advance further to a gate in front of another property and she then says that property was registered to PBJ. Both dogs went to this gate where they weren't allowed to go in and search that property.
I'm scratching my head over this, I don't think I've ever heard that information before. Have you Carbuff?
If two different dogs alerted to the same area, why wouldn't LE have obtained a SW? Where did this information come from, source please if anyone knows?

No, the home that was across the street from where LB babysat was their starter home when they first moved to Mccleary. It was probably a rental that they owned at the time Lindsey went missing. He may have been working on it in between tenants. This is not the same property that the Dogs ended up at. They either ended up at their vacant lant property at the time or their residence property. I am thinking it was their vacant land property, but I don't know this for sure.
Apparently the vacant land (Oak Meadows) was empty, as you said. A modular was put there about 2011/2012. If that's so, then PJB and family was probably still living at Cedar in 2009, not renting it out.

Apparently the vacant land (Oak Meadows) was empty, as you said. A modular was put there about 2011/2012. If that's so, then PJB and family was probably still living at Cedar in 2009, not renting it out.
The only other address in McCleary besides the one PO Box, Cedar and Oak Meadows that I'm seeing is an error perhaps..."102 Ave W" in McCleary. Will look on Mapquest or something.

I was just going by the podcast. She said he wasn't living there at the time. Also, I may have heard wrong, but I thought she said it was on Maple and 3rd. I may have remembered wrong, she may have said Cedar and 3rd. I was under the impression, from listening to the podcast. They had the small house on Maple/Cedar. Then their property they were living in at the time and also a vacant land property. I may have to listen to it again.

In looking at that map of their podcast website of where the dogs ended up in a driveway. It's obvious they then went to PJB's Oak Meadows property, which I think they were living in at the time.

In looking at that map of their podcast website of where the dogs ended up in a driveway. It's obvious they then went to PJB's Oak Meadows property, which I think they were living in at the time.
Apparently they didn't build anything on the Oak Meadows property until 2011/2012. A modular or some sort. Not even sure it's still there..? I went on GoogleMaps and saw it looks empty (image was dated from Aug 2018). I believe the podcast, in an earlier episode, mentioned that the Oak Meadows property wasn't occupied or built on until at least 2010/2011.

Anybody here wish they could award Canine Ben and Canine Jack for what they did in 2009? Sadly, I just realized that they were mature enough at the time that they're probably no longer with us.. Or very, very old. I say erect a damn monument. I'm so inspired by them.

Was the property with the gate that the dogs stopped at Oak Meadows Water Systems Non-Profit (Oak Meadow Water System · 381 W Oak Meadows Rd, Mccleary, WA 98557, USA) or PJB's personal property? Either way he would have a key to the gate.
381 W Oak Meadows RD was the private property owned by PJB for many years, most likely back to the 90's. For most of that time it was unused; a modular structure of some kind was put there about 2011-2012. If you go on Google Maps it is directly behind McConkey LN. If you use Google Maps with filters you'll get even more of a sense of it. It's easily crossable from the properties on McConkey. At the time of his divorce, apparently, the property became his wife's.

I forgot to mention, one of the best views is while using Google Earth. Just go on there and type in the address.
The podcast said it was PJB's property.
PJB was the governor of the water system board or whatever it is...but, that would be a neighboring area to the property. If you are finding an address for the water system by doing a general search, a former governor/head of the board's address might show up.. In addition: There are other properties surrounding water system area and PJB's property. I think this is the problem: nobody went to get a warrant. I also forgot to mention, about Google Earth satellite/aerial imaging, it was from 4 years ago, so some things in McCleary will look different. As far as "driving" down roads via the other site, Google Maps, vehicles with cameras (also about 2018) did not go down Oak Meadows RD at that point or at all. Tried it.

Went into McCleary two days ago to run the dog's route and I have to say, she had very little walking to do to get from her friend's to her own home. The main route into the 100-section of West Oak meadows is dirt and a private drive. It did not lead to the higher numbers of Oak Meadows RD, and I was strapped for time.

I believe the main thing is that they didn't have permission or get a warrant to go on the property...and why, I might ask did the police not pursue that?

If all they had was the dog's interest, that's not always enough to get a warrant. Many judges require additional evidence.

They didn't have a warrant to go onto the property. Wish they had bullied the police or GH prosecutor's office, somehow, to get one. The recommendation made by the handler or writer of the report recommends the property and area in Oak Meadows be searched...but it was not done. The funding was done by a group to help find Lindsey, so they did not have the power to seek warrants or direct police.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fiemi
Back