DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lindsey Baum’s mom still has hope
September 15, 2015

AR-150919977.jpg&MaxW=600

More than six years after ten-year-old Lindsey Baum disappeared from the town of McCleary, police still believe someone in Pacific or Grays Harbor County could hold the key to cracking the case.

MCCLEARY — On June 26, 2009, 10-year-old Lindsey Baum went for a short walk near her family’s home in the tiny Grays Harbor County town of McCleary, and vanished.

More than six years later, the unsolved disappearance has exacted a terrible toll on Lindsey’s loved ones, and the truth has proven so elusive that police investigators can’t even say whether Lindsey is alive or dead. But her mother, Melissa Baum, and Keith Peterson, the Grays Harbor County Sheriff’s Office detective who now leads the investigation, are nowhere near giving up on th search.

http://www.chinookobserver.com/co/l...ocial&utm_source=facebook_The_Dai ly_Astorian

Where are you sweet Lindsay?
Send someone a sign, please. It's been too long.

Hoping there is a way for your light to shine you home this Christmas, Sweetheart.

Another holiday has come and passed, another day her Momma doesn't know where her baby girl is.

My dd graduates high school this June, would Lindsey be graduating as well, getting excited for prom, awaiting college acceptance letters?

Someone knows something ....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Law enforcement, identification services and the families of missing children were among those who gathered Sunday at Walmart in Tumwater for Missing Children’s Safety Day, now in its fifth year, an organizer said.

The goal: Call attention to the problem of missing and exploited children, and how families can take steps to protect against it.

“It’s tough to prevent, but you can guard against it,” said Grays Harbor Sheriff’s detective Jason Wecker, one of a number of law enforcement officials in attendance.

(...)

Wecker, a relatively new detective, said he couldn’t talk about the Lindsey Baum case, but her presence could be felt Sunday. The gathering was marked by a trailer that included a large photo of the McCleary girl. Baum, who was 10 at the time of her disappearance, went missing the night of June 26, 2009, as she walked home from a friend’s home. She has not been found.

http://www.theolympian.com/news/local/article77808112.html

I can't believe it will be 7 years next month. My heart breaks. Where are you sweet girl? I will be going through McCleary in July and will stop at your tree. Hoping for answers. xxoo

Lindsey Baum’s mom still has hope
September 15, 2015

AR-150919977.jpg&MaxW=600

More than six years after ten-year-old Lindsey Baum disappeared from the town of McCleary, police still believe someone in Pacific or Grays Harbor County could hold the key to cracking the case.

MCCLEARY — On June 26, 2009, 10-year-old Lindsey Baum went for a short walk near her family’s home in the tiny Grays Harbor County town of McCleary, and vanished.

More than six years later, the unsolved disappearance has exacted a terrible toll on Lindsey’s loved ones, and the truth has proven so elusive that police investigators can’t even say whether Lindsey is alive or dead. But her mother, Melissa Baum, and Keith Peterson, the Grays Harbor County Sheriff’s Office detective who now leads the investigation, are nowhere near giving up on th search.

http://www.chinookobserver.com/co/l...ocial&utm_source=facebook_The_Dai ly_Astorian
snipped
"Peterson and his colleagues still have some working theories. They are still adding names to the list of persons of interest, and there are several people who have never been completely cleared.

One lead that emerged early in the case involves a group of people from the communities of Grayland, Tokeland, North Cove and Westport. Peterson won’t provide any details that could compromise the investigation, but said that broadly, it involves “some type of conspiracy between those people that had to do with her disappearance.”

“We have talked to several of these individuals. It continues to be a lead, if you will,” Peterson said."

Does anyone know the specifics of that conspiracy?

I followed this case pretty closely and NEVER remember any kind of conspiracy being mentioned!

I don't recall anything previously said about conspiracy either. Lindsey is what brought me to WS. :( I pray she is found!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

[video=youtube;HZM_EVrSdNw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZM_EVrSdNw&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Lindsay Baum's segment on Vanished with Beth Holloway

Prayers for her family. My daughter is only 2 days older then this beautiful child and will be celebrating her 18th birthday next month. It breaks my heart that her family will not have the same opportunities as we are fortunate enough to have with our children. Prayers for her family and closure. I pray they find out what happened and find her for her families sake.

I hope the parents of Lindseys friend who let her go home by herself use this as a life lesson, I really do applaud Ms.Baum for not feeling any resentment towards them, I'm sure if it was the own parents daughter they would of made sure she got to wherever she was going safely. This occurred in the 21st century, I always dislike the excuse "things like this just don't happen here" no they happen everywhere. The fact that they did not even call Ms.Baum saying Lindsey was walking home is insanity. Although I'm sure they feel terrible, they hold MAJOR blame for this, there is no excuse why they obviously did not value Lindseys safety, this case just very much one that angers parents.

Thinking of you sweet girl... Yesterday today and tomorrow.
Always on my mind forever in my heart.

My dd graduates Highschool on Wednesday, again as always for the past 7 years every single milestone she crosses off her list I think of Lindsey and what she would or should be doing...
Someone knows something

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Send us a sign, Baby Girl!
We will still be here if it takes 7 more.

Oh Lindsey 😢 .... it's been 7 years and it's just not fair you are still missing. I wish we had some answers and some justice for you. I will be visiting your tree this week and am thinking of you always.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Where is Jennifer*