FOUND DECEASED - WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Veratect Corporation.
I'm missing the connection? Is that the large warehouse/building that is in town?

Not sure if it is but something did strike me about the business. There's bound to be lots of employees that work there that don't live in town. At the same time, there may have been visitors there that weren't from the area at all. I could be talking about a completely different place but, either way.

While there's a lot of evidence against certain people from the area, I think finding her remains so far from McCleary greatly increases the likelihood that she was taken by somebody passing through or visiting.

While there's a lot of evidence against certain people from the area, I think finding her remains so far from McCleary greatly increases the likelihood that she was taken by somebody passing through or visiting.

Something that just struck me... My family has vacationed in Ocean Shores (1.5hr or so west) every year for as long as I can remember. It's a huge destination for those in WA/OR which creates a ton of traffic on the highway adjacent to McCleary.

Which would further lead to the outsider theory. There's a ton of RV traffic as well. Pulled/driven you name it. It wouldn't be outside of the realm to think someone had been vacationing in Ocean Shores with their RV, pulled off to get gas etc. abducted her and took her to a familiar site that they had RV'd at in the past...

I have discovered something. When a family member or a friend dies you share your grief with others. Not so much when your connection isn't as structured. I'm sure the WS faithful know exactly what I am talking about. Sure, family and friends are familiar with the situation but it hasn't become part of them.

Thank-you mikeb for your post. Your post reminded me again of my appreciation for the WS faithful.Since my beloved husband passed in November I have received love and support from my friends and family at home.In addition I have benefited from the comforting &boundless support expressed to me here at Websleuths.As mikeb said,"you the WS faithful know (understand)exactly what I mean".

Thank-you mikeb for summarizing this so beautifully.

I was distracted by the 12 boys & coach trapped in Thailand Cave and sorry not to acknowledge Lindsey's July 7th birthday. Lindsey Baum was 10-year-old when she was abducted from McCleary in 2009. On Saturday, her mother and volunteers marked what would have been her 20th birthday to make sure no one will ever forget her name. Hope she gets Justice by her 21st....

I still think Dale Golder did it. I promise you all to go to his next court date and tell you all what he's being charged with, you have my word.
Hello I have been following Lindsey’s case for almost 2 years now and I just want her case to come to a resolution. Is this person a sexual rapist?

I am starting to get confused because it was reported that the emery brothers, Dale golder, and Tim Hartman were proven to be in McCleary in the night of Lindsey’s kidnapping and murder. Christopher Fitzpatrick had connections to McCleary and had a girlfriend who lived there at the Time of Lindsey’s death. I always thought her case could be connected to the murders of Jenny bastian and Michella Welch. I also thought her case could be connected to the disappearance of Andria bailey who vanished in 1979.

I know I never said that and at this point it’s been proven that Jenny’s case and Michella case aren’t connected to Lindsey’s case. Andria baileys remains have never been found and she disappeared 30 to 31 years before a Linsey. Lindsey was probably kidnapped by a child predator who was passsing through McCleary and spotted her. This person took her to a secluded location. She was then killed so she wouldn’t talk of the abduction. This is my theory on her fate. I hope Justice is brought to the monster that took Lindsey’s life and terrorized the lives of children and adults throughout McCleary and all of Washington for nearly a decade.

Its probably very hard For LE to pinpoint who killed Lindsey because they were all in McCleary on the night of Lindsey’s disappearance and the only suspects who have the MO are the emery brothers because they had sexual interests in young girls.

Does anyone know if Gary Hartman is related to Tim Hartman? My search shows Tim was from Tacoma, his mom lived in Tacoma, and Gary is also from Tacoma...not to say there isn't many Hartman s..just curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13