FOUND DECEASED - WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The article does not work. I want details!!!

We also don’t know if Baum’s remains were completely skeletal or badly decomposed. Where are you getting all of this from I would like to know.

What does this article have to do with Lindsey’s case? And I didn’t see anything about dismemberment in it?

I read something that stated LB would have fought her abductor. I found this article very interesting. Please note the dates the "knee injury" AND "location" details of article. Could be nothing but the details are interesting.
Manastash Ridge: Popular hike a focal point for community
Can I ask why beyond the obvious, you find that article interesting? Were you simply googling and got a hit on the article, or is there something more meaning that caused you to post?

How does the article pertain to Lindsey’s murder?

I'm guessing it was posted as the area which she was found is called "Manastash." More specifically maybe, there's a "Manastash Camp." I mean, I didn't post it and I'm no criminal investigator, but that's my best guess.

Yes but what about the “knee injury” or the dismemberment thing. If Lindsey’s remains were dismembered there would have been evidence of it. The forensic evidence in Lindsey’s case has not been released yet.

I'm guessing it was posted as the area which she was found is called "Manastash." More specifically maybe, there's a "Manastash Camp." I mean, I didn't post it and I'm no criminal investigator, but that's my best guess.
There is a Manastash camp that ATV riders used to camp at, and then there is a newer camp site they put in sometime after 2009..mostly likely after the big storm they talked about in that article. Her kidnapping was also the weekend after The Father's Day Run up at Manastash Ridge.

I forgot which person it was. Tim Hartman or the other guy?

I hope to receive more details on Lindsey’s murder soon. Like her cause of death.

It’s a video of Lindsey that was taken not to long before she vanished

I recall reading somewhere that DG stated something to the effect of LB was dismembered. Sounded like he was almost bragging about about intimate details of what happened to LB. That being said, and the remains being found, would there be trace evidence of cut marks from a sharp object on the bones? And did investigators look for those little details? Would this be DG's admission of involvement? Would this be considered an admission with special knowledge of evidence?
DG was picked up on another charge just after the press release of her remains. They searched his property back then and found nothing. Same with TH. Nothing came of either. I don't know if DG is still incarcerated.

Both seem to fit, and neither has been charged. I started looking at outside possibilities. Researched everyone named in these forums and I hit dead ends everywhere. I had speculation on outside suspects, and turned my info into the authorities. Nothing became of it. It's baffling.

Mia Zapata s case was another I watched unfold. Forensics will prevail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214