FOUND DECEASED - WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At one time LE were searching for this car in relation to the case. Wondering if the brothers have a car like this one? speculation.
[video=youtube;PV8qACQ4dT0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PV8qACQ4dT0[/video]

Does anyone recall that the night she went missing there was an old man that showed up to help search for Lindsay? And people found him suspicious? I can't remember the details or find what I'm thinking of online. Does anyone else remember this? Could he have been one of these creepy brothers? Was there a suspicious old man who wanted to help search that night or am I crazy? Thanks in advance.

Wow, I hope LE interviews people who were at the search. If all three of these brothers were in on the kidnappings then it makes a perfect crime imo. One brother does the abducting, one brother is the lookout, one brother goes back to the scene of the crime and helps with searches and finds out information. If anyone saw or heard anything.

The brother who does the abducting and the other who returns with the search would make sure to look noticeably different so in case someone saw the abductor or something suspicious, they wouldn't think anything of the brother who returns.

This is so scary. I'm so angry at how long these scum bags have gotten away with things.

I wonder why they would let a family member clean their house? Maybe she did it as a surprise for them not knowing of their evil deeds?

I was searching for this info again about a suspiscious old man and can't find it, perhaps I am confusing my cases?

I was searching for this info again about a suspiscious old man and can't find it, perhaps I am confusing my cases?

Almost all the links I found with search teams, is now a dead link....too old I suppose. Most were from Washington area newspapers or their TV reports.

I even recalled this one strange find:
http://kbkw.com/human-skull-found-i...s-old/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

Any of these missing children may have been dumped in water too. There is water close by the Shelton property I saw on a video.

Does anyone recall that the night she went missing there was an old man that showed up to help search for Lindsay? And people found him suspicious? I can't remember the details or find what I'm thinking of online. Does anyone else remember this? Could he have been one of these creepy brothers? Was there a suspicious old man who wanted to help search that night or am I crazy? Thanks in advance.

JVK or JenniferO would know, but I'm not sure they post here anymore.

Why don't you ask the question on Lindsey's fb page?https://www.facebook.com/Find-Lindsey-Baum-139634052750379/

Wow, I hope LE interviews people who were at the search. If all three of these brothers were in on the kidnappings then it makes a perfect crime imo. One brother does the abducting, one brother is the lookout, one brother goes back to the scene of the crime and helps with searches and finds out information. If anyone saw or heard anything.

The brother who does the abducting and the other who returns with the search would make sure to look noticeably different so in case someone saw the abductor or something suspicious, they wouldn't think anything of the brother who returns.

This is so scary. I'm so angry at how long these scum bags have gotten away with things.

I wonder why they would let a family member clean their house? Maybe she did it as a surprise for them not knowing of their evil deeds?

In the article it says - one of the brothers died, and she was the executor of his will - so she was cleaning up his property!

I sure hope "something" comes of this in the search for Lindsey!

Ok POI Tim Hartman was helping MB search for Lindsey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you thinking TH was the old man bogbean was talking about? He's not what I would call an "old man". So many things I haven't thought about in a long time. I remember a private conversation with someone regarding TH and Melissa the night Lindsey disappeared. His actions and demeanor def set off her "mama warning bells". Because of that, and his appearance on the gas station video, I still have a hard time dismissing him.

From the article below:

Authorities found what charging papers describe as &#8220;floor to ceiling with child exploitative images, children&#8217;s clothing articles, toys and movies&#8221; in a Seattle home. << I'm curious if that means kid movies or sexually explicit movies.

The home is less than 20 miles from the spot Lindsey was last seen on June 26, 2009.

Multiple reports state that inside the home were also flyers for missing children from across the country, and Sheriff Scott says that he was told that a flyer for Lindsey was among them.

http://www.kxro.com/search-home-3-elderly-brothers-look-lindsey-baum-link/

I'm getting the creepy jeepies just looking at what's being reported.

OMG there were four brothers! The eldest died last year.
From your article:

>>>snip

...The 3 brothers, 82-year-old Charles Emery, 80-year-old Thomas Emery and 70-year-old Edwin Emery, are also connected to the home just outside Shelton. The home is registered to their other brother Donald Emery, who died last year....

<<<snip

Praying for Lindsey, still. Hey everybody.

a030.gif

Yes it just keeps getting more and more shocking...I am just praying that is all there is!!! Let this be the end and nothing more. I want closure for Lindsey Baum, Her Family, Friends, Community, and All Those affected by her loss, lord just let it be soon we have been waiting so long.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Didn't they have some people not long ago that they thought involved with this case and had lied to investigators? Hart something I think one of the names was?

Yes there was a Hart something that lied, about where he was that evening. Said he was on an ambulance run in another part of town, when he was actually filmed in the convenience store Lindsey had to walk past on her way home. He also helped search for Lindsey that night, with Lindsey's mom in his car, and still lied about where he was that night.

'Surveillance footage tells no lies. Hartman told police he was out of the area doing some training and was later doing an ambulance call out as a volunteer emergency medical technician. But video shows Hartman in a store in McCleary making a purchase on June 26, 2009, the day Lindsey disappeared. He leaves, heading toward Maple Street. His own shop is on the street where she was last seen.'

https://crimewatchdaily.com/2017/04...ing-persons-of-interest-lie-to-investigators/

There are so many lose ends, so little clues really, it shatters something in me and has since the beginning that this young Lady Lindsey Baum just disappeared!! I cannot begin to imagine how/what her Mother, Family, and Friends go thru daily over this; My Heart and Prayers go out to them all and have since June 26th, 2009!
Lindsey Baum you will never be forgotten from This Heart and Soul!

So - remind me "why" they did not bring this TH in and get some answers to why he lied??

If it's posted somewhere here - let me know - and I'll go look!

TIA! :wave:

JUSTICE for LINDSEY :rose:

Oh they did question him I believe they even served search warrants at his home and business.

http://www.skyvalleychronicle.com/F...BAFFLING-CASE-OF-MISSING-McCLEARY-GIRL-800876

That is one link to an article about the search warrants done on his property and business, you can find other articles as well just by google searching them. I am not to good about where to go back in all the WS forum's to find exact info on things, and there is so much, but it is there I know that...as I read it all back when this happened and I kept up with it all rite here for years after it happened. So I know it's all here, again I am just not good at remembering where and how to go back and find it at the drop of a hat. But google thats different I can work that. ;~)

Thanks Luna_Myst! Like your name!

I too have been following this case from the beginning, and SO many others - too many - so just wanted a reminder on this one! Old age and all! :)

Oh they did question him I believe they even served search warrants at his home and business.

http://www.skyvalleychronicle.com/F...BAFFLING-CASE-OF-MISSING-McCLEARY-GIRL-800876

That is one link to an article about the search warrants done on his property and business, you can find other articles as well just by google searching them. I am not to good about where to go back in all the WS forum's to find exact info on things, and there is so much, but it is there I know that...as I read it all back when this happened and I kept up with it all rite here for years after it happened. So I know it's all here, again I am just not good at remembering where and how to go back and find it at the drop of a hat. But google thats different I can work that. ;~)

Thanks for that, if these are the searches you are referencing, this might be the thread.
If it is correct, one way to find older information on Ws, is to type what you are looking for into google, and add Websleuths to that query.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?109218-13-July-2010-2-New-Search-Warrants-Executed
[h=2]13 July 2010 - 2 New Search Warrants Executed[/h]

Thank You for that...very good info indeed.

http://komonews.com/news/local/3-br...t-investigated-for-lindsey-baum-disappearance

Emery brothers are being investigated in the disappearance of Lindsey. The drive from Shelton to McCleary would be nothing. I don't know what's going to come of this...whether Lindsey is a victim or not...but I think this is big news.

http://komonews.com/news/local/3-br...t-investigated-for-lindsey-baum-disappearance

Emery brothers are being investigated in the disappearance of Lindsey. The drive from Shelton to McCleary would be nothing. I don't know what's going to come of this...whether Lindsey is a victim or not...but I think this is big news.

Had there been any more news on this?

Hey SouthernMom-I have not heard any further info locally about the most recent articles/Emery Brothers. That could be good or bad I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme