FOUND DECEASED - WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the latest I have heard on the Emery Brothers!!!!
http://www.ifiberonenewsradio.com/n...cle_2aefc326-baa3-11e7-821d-af4a79054c12.html

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is the latest I have heard on the Emery Brothers!!!!
http://www.ifiberonenewsradio.com/n...cle_2aefc326-baa3-11e7-821d-af4a79054c12.html

From that link

SEATTLE (AP) — Charges have been dropped against an 82-year-old man accused in a child *advertiser censored* case that has stretched from Seattle to Shelton and also includes his two elderly brothers.

KOMO-TV reports*the charges were dismissed this week after a King County Superior Court judge ruled that 82-year-old Charles Emery lacks the capacity to understand the proceedings and assist in his own defense.

_-------------------------

The article goes on to say that he has dementia.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I've been thinking of Lindsey and especially her mom this holiday season.

I can't imagine the pain of this poor mother.

Investigators said a relative discovered evidence of child exploitation as she was cleaning out the garage of the home her three uncles had shared for 55 years.
When Seattle police searched the home, they said they found it packed floor-to-ceiling with child *advertiser censored* and children's toys and clothes - though the men have no children of their own.
A prosecutor wrote that the brothers - Edwin, Thomas and Charles Emery - each "has a sexual interest in minor children and have shared the majority of their lives sexually abusing children to whom they had access and exploiting children depicted in child *advertiser censored*."

Authorities have said they are looking into whether the brothers might be connected to other cases, including the 2009 disappearance of Lindsey Baum from McCleary and the murder of Tracy West in Shelton in 1988. But so far the brothers have faced only child *advertiser censored* charges.

http://komonews.com/news/local/1-of...lty-to-possessing-child-*advertiser censored*

Remember that LB and her friend had reported that a *white van(?)* had followed them on at least one occasion. It's time to research if Edwin, Thomas, Charlie (and Donald, who died in 2016) Emery ever owned or had access to[FONT=Lato, sans-serif] a white van / vehicle.[/FONT]

Didn't LB like to wear hats?

This is chilling:

bbm

But it was an unearthed “manifesto” about Satanic rituals, kidnapping, raping and killing girls that led detectives to dig under sheds, searching for evidence of potential murder, detectives said. Charles’ writings were found buried and partially burned -- along with a child's hat.

And this:

A file about [Lindsey] Baum was found in the Shelton home, but there is no known connection between the brothers and the disappearance of Baum.

Previous articles referred to it as a "flier", not "file". I suspect "flier" is the accurate description because if it were a "file" we'd likely have read about at least some of its contents by now.

https://www.kiro7.com/news/local/ca...ton-home-in-sex-abuse-investigation/597578846

There's breaking news in this case. News conference later today

This case is so close to my heart. Waiting for this announcement with butterflies in my stomach .

This case is so close to my heart. Waiting for this announcement with butterflies in my stomach .

Ditto...Biting my nails. Praying it means Lindsey has been found, can finally be put to rest, and I hope it means Justice can be served as well!! Answers!

Ditto...Biting my nails. Praying it means Lindsey has been found, can finally be put to rest, and I hope it means Justice can be served as well!! Answers!

Gosh, me too! Never expected this case to progress. Feel so emotional for Lindsey and the family, gives you a tiny sense of the trauma and sadness they have been through for all these years. Praying for answers and justice too.

Thinking about potential suspects . Tim Hartman, those three old brothers?

I am freaking out waiting! I pass McCleary so often and see Lindsey's billboard. I cannot believe there is news in this case!

Oh my gosh you guys! This is one of the first cases I ever followed, way back on the in sessions days. I can’t believe that after all this time there may be a break. Praying for some significant news. ::nervous::

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Human remains discovered in Snohomish County... some distance (~3 hour drive?) from McCleary but, who knows. Since the discovery was reported yesterday it seems too soon that they c/would associate it to LB but if identifying items were discovered along with the remains it might be a hit...!

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattl...n-remains-near-snohomish-countys-highway-522/

Although that does fit in with my theory that whomever took her was daytripping to the beach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme