Fox 35 Mobile Web Cam Thread #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it seem like that little girl on the left seem like she is taunting the gaurds?

59zqx3.jpg
1: is that a 12 year old in purple (left side)

2: is the lady in red wearing go-go boots?

Gosh where will George park with an overnite guest there,eek

Hmmm....The one in purple ran over to the child and it looked like she checked something on her. Bug Bite maybe?

I guess it could be george that came home too. george and cindy's cars in the garage and the body guard's outside? does anyone know the car situation?

I think you're right. Cindy's car on the right. George's on the left. Bodyguard's outside in front of Cindy's car.

Does it seem like that little girl on the left seem like she is taunting the gaurds?

Yeah..when she was standing in the middle of the sidewalk in front of the garage facing it..she looked like she was yelling with her hands waving in the air..

These people look more like the are being nosey than they are protesters..like they want to start something..this is what I dont like..walking or sitting with a sign is one thing..KWIM?

That car on the left is too high off of the ground to be a bmw. I could be wrong

Wow, isn't this unpresedented for the A's to leave the garage door open for hours on end like that? Maybe it's just me or the cam shots I'm seeing..but weird, nonetheless.

This looks more like they are daring someone to throw them of the property..

It's like the protesters actually think someone will come out and they will see them.

Florida on a hot night... might have been a nice thing.

Weird they brought chairs this late at night.

Wow, isn't this unpresedented for the A's to leave the garage door open for hours on end like that? Maybe it's just me or the cam shots I'm seeing..but weird, nonetheless.

Ive seen open for hours before....but always during the day..not much at night unless a car is going or coming..

Looks like one of news channels has thier lights on them..just in time for the 10 or 11 o'clock news..

Rut roh I think that little girl was taunting the bg he stood up she hid behind someone on the other side

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkipTracer-tg