Fox 35 Mobile Web Cam Thread #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea I think its pathetic, 9:30 at night and you have your child running up and down a street in front of a murderer's house, what a great way to spend time with your child. They arent protesting anything, just showing thier azzes off.

Irresponsible. Period. That little girl is yet another victim of this case.

Well one good thing for the bg, tonight they don't get sit outside all night under the stars perhaps this is why the door was left open?

Is there a reason that these protestors can't wear something decent? I realize that this is Central Florida, and it's hot and probably humid, but still... to me they are compromising any credibility they may have in protesting by dressing like.... ugh. They must know they are on the webcam, seen by thousands of people I believe in First Amendment rights, and while I'm not a fuddy-duddy, if you want people to pay attention and to believe in what you are saying/doing, at least appear to be credible.

JMHO

I take it they had the sprinkler turned on them since there is clearly water on the driveway in that area. :)

If I lived there, I'd be having fun with that. If I wasn't so depressed that a little girl was missing/dead. :eek:

If anyone sees this on the local news tonight (anything that's being discussed on this thread), could you please post what is reported? Or is there a way to link to the Orlando news from my computer? I know I can see reports after the fact, but can I watch it live?

Thanks,
DA

It might be legal..but if a car pulls in with all the news truck lights and all they might not see the little girl or any of those people..they are right on the edge of the driveway..they are taunting ther A's and the BG's and looking for drama..thats all I mean..KWIM

Yea I think its pathetic, 9:30 at night and you have your child running up and down a street in front of a murderer's house, what a great way to spend time with your child. They arent protesting anything, just showing thier azzes off.

Not to mention allowing, or perhaps even encouraging, her to yell at grown men. What happened to teaching a child respect?

Isn't that cute. They are showing eachother their signs.

2mev5lt.jpg

So what time did KC come back? I can't believe these protesters. They look like they are trying to get the BG to do something. IMO

From my understanding, no one has confirmed seeing her come back, and there seems to be doubt on whether that is Baez car...

Finally one hold sup a sign..guess they forgot why they were there

They should take the little girl home..just pathetic.

I think they have garage open so the guards can go in and out to use the bathroom..

I just cant imagine them needing those two goons sitting there all night long every night. That is probably the safest house on the block between the news crews web cam. Could they be protecting GA and CA from KC? They cant do anything to the protesters other than call 911....There has to be another reason.

These girls look teen-aged, to me...looky-loos more than protester-like, imo...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daniellelacy