Fox 35 Mobile Web Cam Thread #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm.. made it sound like the protesters are there all the time. So they are not allways trying to be on the camera.

news report
45-50 people there now there NOW. It showed the ladys that got wet, they were smiling and laughing. More at 10:30. The pictures where much better then what we see here. It showed cindy doing lawn work, said she waited for body gaurds before working.

If judge grants the HOA petition, protesters will have to stay at the front of the development, not at the house.
Going to report how casey spends her time on the internet, at the fox web site.

Yep..saw it..we really do not see the circus show..just a small peak..

Seems like the lights turned on and the people flocked over there.

I think it's pretty obvious why the Anthonys feel a need to have body guards. Imagine if this mob decided to storm the house.

Ah, I'm finally back in the loop. Firefox wasn't allowing me to view so had to revert to Safari...the only complaint ever about my MAC!:dance:

Firefox works for me on my Mac. Hmmm....

Wow the place is abuzz. OK, surely if Casey was hauled somewhere today by JB, there would be a report on it somewhere? Yet, it sure looked like her. I hate that the news shuts down for the weekends or hurricanes. (ducking)

I think it's pretty obvious why the Anthonys feel a need to have body guards. Imagine if this mob decided to storm the house.

I hate to say this..but I can understand why GA might have wanted to keep a gun in the car..

Secret0007

Image9.jpg

image10.jpg

Image11-1.jpg

I bet the popo is on the way.....these are not protesters.

These people should take their children home, that is the part that drives me crazy. Other young girl is back again.

Don't the kids have school in the morning? Ohhhhh, it will be Sunday. Well don't they go to Sunday school? It's after 10:00 p.m. isn't it?

The kids need to go home!

Salem

They are facing the house..I only see one sign and it is not being held..they are not protesters. IMO This looks like a lynch mob to me..like if the got a hold of KC the would tear her apart..

how come ya'll webcam shows totally diff than what Im seeing?? you show a ton more people than I do

how come ya'll webcam shows totally diff than what Im seeing?? you show a ton more people than I do

The people float in and out of the cam view..the news said about 40-50 people are there right now..we just can t see all of them..

Wow...my problems are nothing compared to this. Imagine having this happening right now tonight outside your house! Geez!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela