Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
243nvyh.jpg

ANyone seeing any clues that these folks realize the camera is still rolling. Like maybe these are the foks that stand on the other side of the street all the time. Since the lights and camera is out, they are coming forward.

I would not doubt it..

Geez...I think if I were the Anthonys, I'd prefer to have that bright spotlight lighting up the house and yard. With a crowd gathering and being so dark, two bodyguards can only keep an eye on so many at one time.

I am surprised the news camera lights aren't on. Maybe they aren't going to report on the Anthony's tonite?

Oh my stars...there's someone there now with a very small child, standing around in the dark in the edge of the road. What is wrong with these morons who bring their kids out there?!?

It's baby's first sign???

Thanks to All for the updates!!! :blowkiss:

I think it may be some teens standing there in the front of the house, they have been there for a while.

They will have to fix their yellow tape again, it's down.

I dont remember ever seeing the house this dark....even last night was lighter than this. It's eerie.

Hey guys
Is Nancy new tonight?
It says "Tot Mom's Roomate Breaks Silence, Takes Your Calls!!!"

Ah, I'm finally back in the loop. Firefox wasn't allowing me to view so had to revert to Safari...the only complaint ever about my MAC!:dance: Can't figure out why the garage door is open? Do you think they are going to back out the garaged vehicle on the left and angle behind the car in the driveway, allowing a vehicle to drive in and go directly into the garage with KC?

Look at them all facing the house..no signs..just trying instigate a confrontation ..IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member