Fox 35 Mobile Web Cam Thread #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are facing the house..I only see one sign and it is not being held..they are not protesters. IMO This looks like a lynch mob to me..like if the got a hold of KC the would tear her apart..

that woman with the fanny pack looks especially menacing...lol

I bet the popo is on the way.....these are not protesters.

you know I can't say what the adults true intentions are, but the one thing that I do know is that these kiddos need to be in bed!!!! What are these parents thinking? Letting them walk back and forth across the driveway at night too! :doh:

have the sprinklers been on? the driveway looks wet

news report
45-50 people there now there NOW. It showed the ladys that got wet, they were smiling and laughing. More at 10:30. The pictures where much better then what we see here. It showed cindy doing lawn work, said she waited for body gaurds before working.

If judge grants the HOA petition, protesters will have to stay at the front of the development, not at the house.
Going to report how casey spends her time on the internet, at the fox web site.

Cindy was out this morning in the yard by the windows and the body guards weren' there at that time. I'm not sure if they were putting security up around the windows or what though. Couldn't tell what she was doing under the left window on the ground. IMO

Is that a woman in a wheel chair???

2hrigdt.jpg

mobilecam1.jpg

looks like an empty chair a BG was in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics