Fox 35 Mobile Web Cam Thread #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it is calm at all..you just can not tell from the Cam but there are way more people out of the View than in the view of the Cam..
I say this becasue after every Vigil they show all kind of stuff on the news that we just can not make out on the Cam.
Fox Orlando 10 o'clock news
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/live10pm11pm.html

I bet you are right. Where the people in the foreground are standing is a sidewalk and many of people like to stand there. That side of the street is where the news trucks are parked, but if you walk to the left is another street, go across it and you have a perfect line of site.

It's odd to wear a hat at night AND to a religious service such as a vigil.

There still seems to be quite alot of people there to me. Do they generally wrap these up in time for the local 10 o'clock news?

I do believe this thread is for WEB CAM TALK not religion, esp when the facts you are presenting are INACCURATE..............Proverbs 6:17-19 TYVM now to web cam talk.......

Thank you , thank you, thank you and thank you for that.
Wow there are a lot of people.

I agree as well............this is supposed to be a prayer vigil for Caylee, and only for Caylee. I feel it's just plain wrong for Cindy to dictate to those who want to pray for Caylee that they must also believe Casey is innocent. It's just not right!

Does she really say that? I wish we had sound with the cam.

There are also supporters we can not see..yes..she has them too..

Well it's like an oversized golf cap - maybe twice as big as it ought to be and red and white with a red bill and logos and things on it and he's wearing it turned to the side and down at an angle.

Very cool! Thanks your trick worked with opening up the media player then the website.

It's odd to wear a hat at night AND to a religious service such as a vigil.

282wya.jpg

There still seems to be quite alot of people there to me. Do they generally wrap these up in time for the local 10 o'clock news?

You know, now that I can really study it, it does look like a lot of people crowded under that tent. The next interesting time will be how they leave.

I think the webcam is running up to an hour behind. The vigil probably ended already in real life.

As I'm sitting here watching this "vigil" I start to think why? Cindy, George and Casey seem to have done everything in their power to keep Caylee from being found. So why are they praying? Praying for Casey? I think any vigils should be without the Anthony family.

JMO

You know, now that I can really study it, it does look like a lot of people crowded under that tent. The next interesting time will be how they leave.

a tent? where? all i see is the garage...where are you looking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eNeMeEe