Fox 35 Mobile Web Cam Thread #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I seen a frame where a guy in a red shirt was holding the umbrella on the sidewalk...was it his?? Have no idea!

It looked like a guy from Fox to me, was trying to get a screen shot, and poof, he as gone!

Boy he sure is brave if he put that umbrella on the lawn.

ya, I was trying to get a shot also, and before I could, it vanished!

Its a beautiful day in the neighborhood...
a beautfiul day for a neighbor....
I bet the neighbors love this couple of silent hours early in the mornings...

These reflective umbrellas are used to take model shots, or professional group shots (like weddings). The umbrella reflects light. It ended up on the grass and the news people are not allowed there, so logic tells me this is an A thing. For the cover of that book? (just being sarcastic, I have no knowledge of an actual book deal)

Im thinking possibly it flew out there when this camera guy was setting up.,.and he jumped across QUICKLY and got it back.. VERY quickly!

Im thinking possibly it flew out there when this camera guy was setting up.,.and he jumped across QUICKLY and got it back.. VERY quickly!

very smart of him,lol

just saw a woman in jeans walk up to the front door. I couldn't tell if she left anything, but she was gone in 1 or 2 frames.

Someone is on the left side of the house. Grey shirt and sorta purple pants.

335clk6.jpg

I think neighbor out hand watering

They appear and then disappear. It must be a neighbor. Oh, and they don't have on purple pants, they have on shorts (oops).

So has anyone seen Casey leave for JB's office yet this morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goldengoose1997