Fox 35 Mobile Web Cam Thread #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
arg! I walked away for 3 minutes and its all over, garage closed again....

Where'd everybody go? I read another thread and poof they are gone - did GA come home or somethin'?

I know why she keeps talking to the reporters .. she can't help herself but why go through the expense of hiring a .. eh ehm .. an atty for PR purposes?

Did Cindy open the garage door hoping the reporter(s) would come and talk to her?? No one left or came home.

I Dont like this view either! I like it when you can see the protesters more then just the house! It looks so calm but then they say its not because of protesters and i can honestly say I havent seen any!

Did Cindy open the garage door hoping the reporter(s) would come and talk to her?? No one left or came home.
The garage door was open when the reported started walking toward the diveway

2qx99gn.jpg

Where'd everybody go? I read another thread and poof they are gone - did GA come home or somethin'?

I know why she keeps talking to the reporters .. she can't help herself but why go through the expense of hiring a .. eh ehm .. an atty for PR purposes?
It's a waste of money for hem to have an atty spreaking for them, when they keep speaking for themselves. They are undermining what they hired the attorney to do.

Wonder if Cindy brought Casey home already when she came home or if someone else will bring her home? Casey should be home in the next half an hour if she hasn't already come home with Cindy.

Was Cindy coming home from somewhere when this occurred? I read that she took Casey to Baez's office this morning and Cindy did an interview with some spanish speaking station to look for caylee in Puerto Rico. I assume Cindy is home now (wonder if Casey is??

Did they move us or did we fall? Also looks like Truck 20's CAM has changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goldengoose1997