Fox 35 Mobile Web Cam Thread #19

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it does look like a vent. I can't figure out where the cam could be.

They need a waterproof case for that thing. Maybe we will need to wait until the rain stops.

is all that rain in the webshots from today? I live about 3 miles from there and didn't get a drop.........

It must be vent appreciation day, because truck 20 cam shows a vent too.

I'm sure I look like an idiot here at my desk but if you turn your head sideways the vent looks like it could be a running board on a truck. Maybe it's still under the truck and there's just some cooler or something in front of it.

Now, I have seen it all! Great Cam of the cooler! Dag, I missed all the action today. Thanks for keeping me updated while I could not be on watching the Web Cam!

great....we're all staring at coolers/vents/running boards and tilting our heads looking goofy at work. Do we need help or what?

((looks like a cooler to me)))

LOL this is funny. Ok listen for you guys that are at work...if you are so bored at work, that you spend all this time on the mobile web thread waiting for the 5 second refreshes.. and you are located in TX, MS, AL, FL, SC or NC. Then please contact me as my company is recruiting!! LOL

Don't know if they're having technical problems or what, but I did again send FOX a memo. They're going to get awfully tired of hearing from me I think :)

Hopefully soon it will be corrected.

Thanks Tom'sGirl! My baby just went down for a nap and I really wanted to watch the cam! Boo.

4g4r35.jpg

21jp08k.jpg

Well heck, do we know if Casey made it home by 4:00?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08