Fox 35 Mobile Web Cam Thread #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems more and more people showing up - you can see them on the A's side.

Yea, like I said, no one hardly shows up for her memorial but now its night time and the camera crews are there the teens are piling in across the street!

Why do they have a spotlight facing the cam?? Thats horrible, it hurts my eyes to look at it and its blocking everything.

2941ger.jpg

May I please get a link for the webcam?

Why do they have a spotlight facing the cam?? Thats horrible, it hurts my eyes to look at it and its blocking everything.
Maybe someone jostled it and no one's checked it.

It's not good for the camera to constantly be pointed at a bright light. Burns the lens.

Yea, like I said, no one hardly shows up for her memorial but now its night time and the camera crews are there the teens are piling in across the street!

I think they're doing 'takes' on both sides of the street

I vote that Tom'sGirl be knighted as a mod.

She rocks :D

Fox35 just reported that GA came home a few mins ago and said that's when confrontations begin--after GA comes home.
Also they stated there were other confrontations this evening and police handing out tickets to protesters.

Why haven't we seen any of this on the webcam?

Oh, yeah, and not a word reported about the woman with the candles. Yet, that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megaera