Fox 35 Mobile Web Cam Thread #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure wish they would light up the house with their cam lights so we could see better. I wonder how many people are there.

It was posted as a memorial to Caylee, a one last deal and this be the end of protesting by making it about Caylee and no one else. Peaceful.

Now, if you're talking about the vigil every Sunday, I believe I read (don't quote me I have no link) on a news site that the A's were asked to not have it at their houseon Sunday anymore.

Was this supposed to begin at 7:30 Florida Time? Looks like the word didn't realize a whole lot of peeps!

Was this supposed to begin at 7:30 Florida Time? Looks like the word didn't realize a whole lot of peeps!

I believe it was supposed to be at 7pm, and you're right. It sdoesn't seem as well attended as I would have liked. It is for Caylee after all, not Casey or any of the A's.

That's kinda cool....

picture.php

Cam's frozen. A floodlight and beyond it a white truck. Seems to be parked.

So I missed the memorial that was supposed to take place, and im trying to catch up on this thread. Why is it when a peaceful service planned for Caylee's memory is to take place hardly anyone shows up, but people show up in mob numbers every other night to yell and fight? Pathetic.

Picture is stuck now. That car/truck has been there for quite some time without going by. I think the rabble rousers come out late at night.

Picture is stuck now. That car/truck has been there for quite some time without going by. I think the rabble rousers come out late at night.
That truck that's parked there has been there all afternoon,

I think Geraldo is getting ready to do an on scene report. Maybe they are testing lights etc. I don't know though!

In another half hour or so we should see the big Media lights shinning on the Anthony house while they do their news segment.

Truck just left from driveway. I have screen shots I"m uploading now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sashafari