Fox 35 Mobile Web Cam Thread #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today/tonight was the first time I've ever seen the Security man have his truck bed-lid up.

Me too.... wonder if that is where he always sits/stands each night? I always thought he was sitting in the house. Wonder if I am wrong. Atleast he has a freind to keep him company :crazy:

It's awfully dark out there with no lights, but from what I can see the truck bed-lid in now down.

LOL ... no you're not. I'm here drinking tea with lots of cream.

And nobody answered .. who's the other guy?

I've been in and out of here. Was it the two bodyguards? We need Fox to crank up the lights again!! I'm wondering if the two other who people came by are neighbors since they are staying for awhile?

14kcsw5.jpg

In another hour the media will be firing up their lights, I hope they don't change the CAM position or freeze the frame!

Just got here and reading backwards but did someone post whose truck that is on the opposite side of the guards? or did I miss the post about it if so sorry.

Just got here and reading backwards but did someone post whose truck that is on the opposite side of the guards? or did I miss the post about it if so sorry.
I didn't know who it was when I took the S-Caps, could be the two guys out there with the Security guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tabitha Darden 3