Fox 35 Mobile Web Cam Thread #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
54ughx.jpg

dude!

is this cam ever going to work the way it used to, which was mediocre at best???

i'd take mediocre over this junk. i don't watch it too regularly, so when i do, it would be nice to see something. if i wanted a still frame of the anthony dwelling, i would print it out, frame it, put it up on my wall, and turn of my laptop for the day.

Yep, thought it wasnt working.

Maybe soon!

Same old stale frozen picture since early this morning. What a bust. If anything big ever happens there we will never see it!

:confused:Has anyone heard if we will ever get the cam back? Maybe LE asked them to turn them off to help keep the peace in the area. Still, I liked watching them.

Okay, I am back from vacation.... you can turn the CAM back on FOX!

Geesh, I thought I would be so far behind and nope... not much happened on the CAM while on vacation :waitasec:

:confused:Has anyone heard if we will ever get the cam back? Maybe LE asked them to turn them off to help keep the peace in the area. Still, I liked watching them.

"snip"
I agree .......

The cam looks live this morning....opinions please?????

Looks live to me! Is that GA's car in the driveway? I think it is.

yep, looks like.....but now I think it is frozen again,ugh.

Cam looks frozen again already! It looks like a picture from last nite as the sun went down or early this morning when it came up but the same bright flash and everything is still in the picture so it has to be a still shot that isn't changing or moving. I wonder why they bother???

Cam looks frozen again already! It looks like a picture from last nite as the sun went down or early this morning when it came up but the same bright flash and everything is still in the picture so it has to be a still shot that isn't changing or moving. I wonder why they bother???
It's from this morning, sun coming up in the East behind the house.

If they dont fix the cam they should take it down completly Sorry But it upsets me that I cant see I'm going to have to take a trip and cam! Has anyone responded or pleaded with them to fix it? Or any reason they will not let us see?

If they dont fix the cam they should take it down completly Sorry But it upsets me that I cant see I'm going to have to take a trip and cam! Has anyone responded or pleaded with them to fix it? Or any reason they will not let us see?

My opinion only, but maybe the media is getting tired of being called miscreants or whatever else NeJames called the media and them trying to get the media removed. I would say the heck with them myself, if I were the media.

The media web cam was keeping us informed, we were not in front of there house causing problems we were peace full!

The media web cam was keeping us informed, we were not in front of there house causing problems we were peace full!

For sure! I can't imagine why they won't put the cam back. They hook us and then leave us high and dry. :bang: :bang: I thought what we saw on the cam helped put it all in perspective for us.

No need in discussing here the why, or why not FOX is only activating the CAM once daily and then freezing the frame.

Either they resume or they don't, nuff said.

Hmm, no activity here, looks like you have the entire thread to yourself TG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tabitha Darden 3