Fox 35 Mobile Webcam Thread #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never watch the webcam for any length of time but have noticed that they don't get any company. I would think that family and friends would be there to support them, bring them casseroles and deserts. How about the pastor/priest at the Church? How about Lee's girlfriend and other friends, Cindy's friends, George's friends, co-workers, neighbors, people who still support Casey, etc.? Where are they?

Interesting thought. Has Jesse G's pastor father made a visit to counsel them. What church do they go to? Any supporters from there or even THAT pastor making a house call?

Is there any site where people are taking flowers/candles/stuffed animals to commemorate Caylee alive or gone? I wonder if the family would go to "say a few words"

A little humor in a situation like this is a necessity or we would all lose it!

I never watch the webcam for any length of time but have noticed that they don't get any company. I would think that family and friends would be there to support them, bring them casseroles and deserts. How about the pastor/priest at the Church? How about Lee's girlfriend and other friends, Cindy's friends, George's friends, co-workers, neighbors, people who still support Casey, etc.? Where are they?

Happy, think back to ALL the crime cases you can remember...

The media contacted dozens of neighbors, friends, relatives, school teacher and fellow students...

But in this case there has been almost ZERO contacts willing to speak.

That is amazing to me.

Tape really doesn't keep people away from house but it certainly draws more attention to the Anthony homestead...George could have put his pent up energy into searching for Caylee (living or dead) instead of leaving it to strangers.
Watching and hoping to see the OSCO appear on their doorsteps to take the Princess back where she belongs!
Question....did George just get a gun a few days ago or was it around when Princess was out on bail the last time...
You know watching the webcam ...gives one time to think and piece things together....OH KC...you should try it!!!

It looks very very quiet there. Are there any protesters there today, and if so about how many have you seen.

So as far as we know the vigil is on for tonight? How people know,do they just call around.

It looks very very quiet there. Are there any protesters there today, and if so about how many have you seen.
Who know's who's across the street?

Probably mostly , but when the camera crews emerge from the vans, they'll be out in front of the house.......front and center :rolleyes:

as far as we know it is ... what time does the vigil usually start?

So as far as we know the vigil is on for tonight? How people know,do they just call around.

it's been the same every sunday. I'm guessing they'll start setting up the tent in the driveway tonight same as usual.

What's going on? The camera has moved and there is a guy with a camera walking around.

they're making sure the driveway is not in the webcam?

What's up with the neighbor's house? Did one of the dudes bump the cam?

What are we waiting for ??

If I could pry myself away from work and duties, I'd be gone in a second. I feel helpless that all I can do is check in here each day to read about how things are progressing.

I'm thinking somethings going on and they don't want us calling to tell them the cam is down (hope hope hope)

I posted a bit earlier about wishing they would straighten up the shot--hope I didn't pi$$ em off!

Looks like OC needs to send out the street sweeper and scrubber to clean up after the protesters. Street is looking pretty shabby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico