Fox 35 Mobile Webcam Thread #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Door, your sneer dude is cracking me up--saw him in another thread you posted on and laughed there too lol!

Thanks I got a kick out of him when the cam was stuck on him for a while, so I couldn't resist.

Did you see that?? Did anyone get a screenshot of the lady in dress w/kid? They were on sidewalk just now, then disappeared?

Thanks I got a kick out of him when the cam was stuck on him for a while, so I couldn't resist.

ROFL! I was watching the cam that night and I said to DH (who hates that I found this place) "This poor guy is going to be immortalized forever somewhere on the net for this unfortunate timing" and ten seconds later you have changed your avatar. I almost died laughing!

ROFL! I was watching the cam that night and I said to DH (who hates that I found this place) "This poor guy is going to be immortalized forever somewhere on the net for this unfortunate timing" and ten seconds later you have changed your avatar. I almost died laughing!

If only poor sneer dude knew :p :crazy:

I'd like to personally thank everyone on this thread for getting me addicted to the web-cam. You all are funny! This morning I shoved my kids out of the way so I could get to the computer. Was that wrong?:rolleyes:

Anyway, I love having my nose in the Anthony's business. I hope to God the web-cam is annoying them, inconveniencing them, and making their lives miserable.

JMO

I wonder how much it would set us back to get the neighbor on the left, by the garage, to let us install a tree cam in his yard?

Hmm. She had chips and a blanket. She looked like she was prepared to camp out for the evening.

I wonder how much it would set us back to get the neighbor on the left, by the garage, to let us install a tree cam in his yard?

roflmao:woohoo:
that would be GREAT!

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7378423&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Texas Equusearch announced today that it will cease searching for Caylee Anthony -- at least for now.

The team of volunteers -- which numbered in the thousands Saturday -- is disbanding due to flooding conditions which director Tim Miller said has been preventing them from being able to properly search for the missing toddler.

During a 3 p.m. news conference with Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary, Miller he feared the searchers' vehicles could possibly run over the body of Caylee Anthony if she was submerged under flood waters. Miller said he did not want to compromise any evidence.

Miller also stressed that the suspension of the search is only temporary, and that the group would return to find Caylee as soon conditions improve.

Equusearch had been looking for the child for 10 days, most recently in a secluded area near the airport where Casey might have gone during the time Caylee first disappeared.

Miller and the grandparents of Caylee had clashed over the nature ofthe search. TheAnthony's insist thst Caylee is alive and that the group should be searching fo ra live child, not a dead body.

Meantime, Casey Anthony, the mother of 3-year-old Caylee, remains at her parents home while out on bond and under home confinment. She is charged with child neglect and lying to authorities in the search for her missing daughter.

My goodness! What you can't find on wikipedia! I have never heard of this in my life and I am pretty old! lol

I have a pretty funny graphic about this but I'm not sure it's appropriate here lol

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Texas Equusearch announced today that it will cease searching for Caylee Anthony -- at least for now.

The team of volunteers -- which numbered in the thousands Saturday -- is disbanding due to flooding conditions which director Tim Miller said has been preventing them from being able to properly search for the missing toddler.

During a 3 p.m. news conference with Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary, Miller he feared the searchers' vehicles could possibly run over the body of Caylee Anthony if she was submerged under flood waters. Miller said he did not want to compromise any evidence.

Miller also stressed that the suspension of the search is only temporary, and that the group would return to find Caylee as soon conditions improve.

Equusearch had been looking for the child for 10 days, most recently in a secluded area near the airport where Casey might have gone during the time Caylee first disappeared.

Miller and the grandparents of Caylee had clashed over the nature ofthe search. TheAnthony's insist thst Caylee is alive and that the group should be searching fo ra live child, not a dead body.

Meantime, Casey Anthony, the mother of 3-year-old Caylee, remains at her parents home while out on bond and under home confinment. She is charged with child neglect and lying to authorities in the search for her missing daughter.

thanks for posting the update!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members