Fox 35 Mobile Webcam Thread #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I always thought a sidewalk was public right of way. We had a truck parked on our sidewalk & the enforcement police told us we had to move it...

Really let's go lilti lol

I would love to. I'm afraid my agenda would be slightly altered though. I'd have to pay visit to this historic site before hitting the woods and swamps. By that point, I bet I'd be ready to wrestle a gator.

My cam view is white too. I missed everything. Didn't see GA, CA, reporters, nothing. Did see black shirt guy though, gggrrrrrr.....

sun.jpg

a few min. ago- sorry, but taking me too long to upload

For 2 people who despise the media, call them maggots and worse, they sure come running out and stick their face in the camera alot! Why the heck do they hire a PR firm and a spokesman that you never see?

I bet G & C are describing the "getaway clown car" right now...
Let's see, it was bright yellow with pink polka dots and a big horn on the front. The driver was about 3 feet tall with big fuzzy red hair, a big circular red nose, he wore white gloves, and he had size 14 shoes flopping as he ran off.

What else could they possibly say now???

It is a sheet/tarp at the front door. I just enlarged my picture and it shows someone putting it up.

Guy moved, and some lady just went to the door and then came back.

Is that the cops? My screen went white when they got to the door?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico