• Start date Start date
Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah probably about the YELLOW tape . My god these people are like little kids . Get out of my yard , get out of my yard

and don't forget, this is my property! this is my property, this is my property, this is my property! this is my property.

it's like, okay rainman, chill out.

they need to add sound to webcams like this, for really.

cops at door, wonder if the protester or Anthony's complained?

For 2 people who despise the media, call them maggots and worse, they sure come running out and stick their face in the camera alot! Why the heck do they hire a PR firm and a spokesman that you never see?

I bet G & C are describing the "getaway clown car" right now...
Let's see, it was bright yellow with pink polka dots and a big horn on the front. The driver was about 3 feet tall with big fuzzy red hair, a big circular red nose, he wore white gloves, and he had size 14 shoes flopping as he ran off.

What else could they possibly say now???

They are probably glad the search has been called off!:mad: I really don't want to hear what their statement was to reporters!:furious:

For 2 people who despise the media, call them maggots and worse, they sure come running out and stick their face in the camera alot! Why the heck do they hire a PR firm and a spokesman that you never see?

I bet G & C are describing the "getaway clown car" right now...
Let's see, it was bright yellow with pink polka dots and a big horn on the front. The driver was about 3 feet tall with big fuzzy red hair, a big circular red nose, he wore white gloves, and he had size 14 shoes flopping as he ran off.

MysteryMachine, I do not believe that the Anthony's have HIRED anyone (at there own expense). I do believe that they are ACCEPTING the services of BOTTOM FEEDERS.

for 2 people who despise the media, call them maggots and worse, they sure come running out and stick their face in the camera alot! Why the heck do they hire a pr firm and a spokesman that you never see?

I bet g & c are describing the "getaway clown car" right now...

lmao!!!

Coming home, everyone get out of the way!
2gx0kk9.jpg

Mob follows :rolleyes:
2sa0bcg.jpg

Geo pounding in more support stakes for Caution tape
2j4anud.jpg

Mob following Geo's every step!
212smiv.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online